• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck SBF members about Hokkien consolidated thread

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How dare you tell lies of no provocation when there is provocation everywhere even ccb photos also posted by @Cottonmouth. You are a horrible liar. Unmerge all my good threads liar.

Hokkien dog @Froggy how dare you do wrong to me and still tell blatant lie of me provoking you and them when I was just talking about hokkien achievements and you are the ones provoking me with ccb lies and merging all my threads and threatening and warning me. You are not a moderator doing your job but playiny gangster here. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hokkiens are the early settlers in Taiwan and is the biggest group but they are still being looked down by the mandarin-speaking mainlanders who is a minority group and having arrived on the island only after 1949. The mainlanders find the hokkien language crude and have very low regard for hokkien culture and custom. Things however have improved somewhat after 2000 with the decline of the KMT and intermixing between the two groups.

Hokkien dog @Froggy agreed that hokkiens are not worthy to talk about even in separate threads agree with them to look down on hokkiens.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t be double standard ok bastard @Froggy go lump all the pap threads into one stop shop toilet. Be proud of your hokkien traitor dog act and don’t find excuses to blame me for it.
So double standard. No lumping up of pap threads until now. And this is the undeniable truth of @Froggy looked down on hokkiens himself. And of course other chinese traitor dogs too and approved by @Froggy. What a ccb world indeed full of bastards turning around to play victim after bullying me and 颠倒是非黑白.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
So double standard. No lumping up of pap threads until now. And this is the undeniable truth of @Froggy looked down on hokkiens himself. And of course other chinese traitor dogs too and approved by @Froggy. What a ccb world indeed full of bastards turning around to play victim.
J0Ga33s.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think @Froggy forgot to merge this one! :tongue:
Hakka eunuch this is a protest and scolding bastard thread, not a hokkien achievement thread ok and that’s why he forgot. And you are of course trying to turn around to play victim to create the impression to accuse my protest as I provoke you and not you provoke me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow I get bullied cannot protest one must be quietly raped by bastards if not get called a bad person by bastards.

Seriously this was the fate of chinese in the hands of Spanish bastards then and I can totally understand why. Must be full of chinese traitor dogs then and now condoning and approving bastard acts. Not to mention other races.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hakka eunuch this is a protest and scolding bastard thread, not a hokkien achievement thread ok and that’s why he forgot. And you are of course trying to turn around to play victim to create the impression to accuse my protest as I provoke you and not you provoke me.

Ya @Froggy you didn’t forget to merge my “this Filipino is also hokkien” thread talking about hokkien achievement of the richest person in Philippines is hokkien. You merged it without any provocation because you are a bastard chinese traitor dog that like to abuse power and then find all kinds of excuses to blame the poor victim of your persecution.