• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck SBF members about Hokkien consolidated thread

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is that you can go scolding so many pple? what wrong with you? Horible people is you!
So many vindictive bastards around so I scold many lah. Why blame me the poor victim but not the liar bastard bullies? Because you are a liar bastard bully yourself.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shame shame shame vindictive hokkien traitor dog @Froggy endorsed Hakka and Cantonese evil shit bullying good hokkien EVERYWHERE AND EVERYDAY WITH CCB LIES UNPROVOKED but good hokkien are not allowed to even scold them with FACTS of them being chinese traitor dog bullies. Use the excuse of UNPROVOKED attack on member hahaha damn shameless LIAR lah you vindictive hokkien traitor dog @Froggy.
Why no reply @Froggy? You are winner smart and clever merging hokkien achievements all into toilet bastard thread song boh?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Froggy do more proud declarations of your merging and massacre of hokkien achievements FAST lah!
Oh vindictive bastard moderator @Froggy AGAIN deleted my protest thread in Living in JB forum protesting his deletion of my Daily harassment thread. Why so vindictive to silence me? @Leongsam your vindictive bastard moderator is blatantly abusing his power. Shame on you @Leongsam for letting evil flourish.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh vindictive bastard moderator @Froggy AGAIN deleted my protest thread in Living in JB forum protesting his deletion of my Daily harassment thread. Why so vindictive to silence me? @Leongsam your vindictive bastard moderator is blatantly abusing his power. Shame on you @Leongsam for letting evil flourish.
@Froggy I created another thread in Living in Jb forum to scold you already. Are you going to delete again while leaving the thread just started by @sweetiepie attacking me intact? Of course you are because you are vindictive bastard targeting me and me only. You are a disgrace to hokkiens. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In 1992. And that means Quanzhou port is UNESCO certified to be the ONE AND ONLY ONE superior port of China then.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In 1992. And that means Quanzhou port is UNESCO certified to be the ONE AND ONLY ONE superior port of China then.
E9200801-94F9-44A2-B99F-7F5226F4919E.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And vindictive @Froggy shameful hokkien traitor dog of course deserved to be scolded for imposing double standard of I cannot scold bastards using FACTS in my hokkien threads - if not my hokkien thread must get merged and massacred - while chinese traitor dogs and other bastards are allowed to insult me using CCB LIES everywhere and anywhere else.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And vindictive @Froggy shameful hokkien traitor dog of course deserved to be scolded for imposing double standard of I cannot scold bastards using FACTS in my hokkien threads - if not my hokkien thread must get merged and massacred - while chinese traitor dogs and other bastards are allowed to insult me using CCB LIES everywhere and anywhere else.
@Froggy vindictive hokkien traitor dog i am going to scold you in EVERY single hokkien thread ok. Hokkien traitor dog feel free to merge and massacre all my hokkien threads fast. I don’t owe hokkiens or anyone to make sure hokkien real glorious history be known to all and not massacre by bastards like you proud hokkien traitor dog.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN don't think my uncle don't know you want to tackle old man again KNN pervert slut now people know yoi are geronimo cadillac already KNN won't be so easily molested by you KNN

Geronimo's Cadillac
I want to share my dreams
Want to share with you
On the wings of love
Like dreamers do
Touch your heart
You're the queen of broken hearts
Oh we are daytime friends and nightime fools
Want to play this game
And break the rules
Tears of love are frozen tears
Geronimo's Cadillac
Is making all girls turn mad
Geronimo has a heart - Oh it's a drag
Geronimo's Cadillac
Is making all girls turn sad
Geronimo's Cadillac
It's tossing oh in your head
It's tossing - It's turning
It's burning - It makes you mad
Geronimo's Cadillac
Oh baby I'll hold you back
It's tossing and turning
It's burning - It makes you sad
I'm looking…

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Froggy vindictive hokkien traitor dog i am going to scold you in EVERY single hokkien thread ok. Hokkien traitor dog feel free to merge and massacre all my hokkien threads fast. I don’t owe hokkiens or anyone to make sure hokkien real glorious history be known to all and not massacre by bastards like you proud hokkien traitor dog.
Not to mention that there are plenty of proud hokkien traitor dogs around in mudland and Spore that insulted me a virgin as a whore. These hokkien traitor dogs certainly think and agree with Hakka dog @eatshitndie that their hokkien ancestors are whores.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN don't think my uncle don't know you want to tackle old man again KNN pervert slut now people know yoi are geronimo cadillac already KNN won't be so easily molested by you KNN

Geronimo's Cadillac
I want to share my dreams
Want to share with you
On the wings of love
Like dreamers do
Touch your heart
You're the queen of broken hearts
Oh we are daytime friends and nightime fools
Want to play this game
And break the rules
Tears of love are frozen tears
Geronimo's Cadillac
Is making all girls turn mad
Geronimo's Cadillac
Is making all girls turn sad
Geronimo's Cadillac
It's tossing oh in your head
It's tossing - It's turning
It's burning - It makes you mad
Geronimo's Cadillac
Oh baby I'll hold you back
It's tossing and turning
It's burning - It makes you sad
I'm looking…
Oh what’s new? Another UNPROVOKED attack using CCB LIES by ccb Cantonese slut and son of slut insulting me a virgin a slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh what’s new? Another UNPROVOKED attack using CCB LIES by ccb Cantonese slut and son of slut insulting me a virgin a slut.
Such unprovoked attacks of me in my Hokkien threads or other threads are all ok to @Froggy but I cannot scold them in my threads - so called unprovoked when the truth is these bastards are provoking me everywhere. Not ok to scold bastards in my threads while bastards can insult me everywhere. Hahaha damn shameless excuse given by vindictive @Froggy

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN KNNBCCB bastard my uncle was enjoying the scenery of your Erytrina flower in full bloom with fresh air ( with standby weapons in safe position) before you decide to come in to launch unprovoked attack KNN then play the victim again ccb KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such unprovoked attacks of me in my Hokkien threads or other threads are all ok to @Froggy but I cannot scold them in my threads - so called unprovoked when the truth is these bastards are provoking me everywhere. Not ok to scold bastards in my threads while bastards can insult me everywhere. Hahaha damn shameless excuse given by vindictive @Froggy
And why is it a FACT that @Froggy is vindictive? Because he destroyed my Daily harassment thread in Living in JB forum for no reason. Not connected to this whole issue at all but he abused his power to destroy it not called vindictive then called what?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN KNNBCCB bastard my uncle was enjoying the scenery of your Erytrina flower in full bloom with fresh air ( with standby weapons in safe position) before you decide to come in to launch unprovoked attack KNN then play the victim again ccb KNN
Another shameless ccb lie from Cantonese slut and son of slut when you just started one thread with my nick yesterday to attack me unprovoked blatantly and viciously with ccb lies.