• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious From 22 April 2019 (Monday) onwards, we shall know if @ginfreely is TRULY Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia", and this TRUTH shall set us FREE! hahaha

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
But if @ginfreely still continues posting after 22 April 2019 (Monday), then I'll hang my head in shame, stop posting forever (or until @Leongsam changes his mind and bans her again) and return to being a lurker again!
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-23 拒酒测还辱女警“不如妓” 女会计上诉被驳回监7个月.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-23 拒酒测还辱女警“不如妓” 女会计上诉被驳回监7个月.png
    711.6 KB · Views: 10,793
  • zaobao.com.sg-拒酒测还辱女警不如妓 女会计上诉被驳回监7个月.pdf
    85.5 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You're aware she's still on talking terms with her ex-husband and on her own admission, she used his accounts before.
Any possibilities her ex-husband could be begged, cajoled, or even threatened to post on her behalf after the stipulated date you've mentioned...

just thinking out loud, you know? :coffee::coffee::coffee:

ⅿusashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're aware she's still on talking terms with her ex-husband and on her own admission, she used his accounts before.
Any possibilities her ex-husband could be begged, cajoled, or even threatened to post on her behalf after the stipulated date you've mentioned...

Of course I am aware. :tongue:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysian criminal bullies like you got honour the world will not be full of bad and mad dogs stealing slandering and harassing me as if it’s a proud achievement to steal slander and harass me using ccb lies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You evil liar Cantonese bastard moderator is caught telling lies of ignoring me AGAIN and AGAIN. This is not called ignoring me at all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysian criminal bullies like you got honour the world will not be full of bad and mad dogs stealing slandering and harassing me as if it’s a proud achievement to steal slander and harass me using ccb lies.
And evil liar bastards like @musashi can say this until so loud as if hanging his head in shame and stop posting is a restitution for his crimes. Of course not. Nothing short of a painful and violent death is good enough restitution for all those bastards that harmed me from slut Kt latha to son of slut LJ Mccully to Hakka son of whore @musashi.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And evil liar bastards like @musashi can say this until so loud as if hanging his head in shame and stop posting is a restitution for his crimes. Of course not. Nothing short of a painful and violent death is good enough restitution for all those bastards that harmed me from slut Kt latha to son of slut LJ Mccully to Hakka son of whore @musashi.
You @musashi will chop off your head when proven that I am not mdm wong then come and talk ok. What a coward bully.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You evil liar Cantonese bastard moderator is caught telling lies of ignoring me AGAIN and AGAIN. This is not called ignoring me at all.
That’s called stirring shit making false accusations that are not just baseless but outright evil lies. I have said before when I used my ex husband’s account it’s because I was unfairly banned by @zhihau. Not to pretend or cheat which bastard @zhihau is implying here.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am mdm wong, I chop off my head. Ok your turn now coward Hakka bastard bully @musashi.
KNN please refer to data collected KNN
For now the 1 and 2 has increased to 73.9% and 15.2% respectively KNN
The chances of you being a slut is near 95% KNN smelly 3 big circle mad slut KNN
KNN finally a conclusion data for this poll shows that 73.3% + 15.6% = 88.9% + x % from 3 (a fair assumption as 50% think lao cb ginfreely is slut whore and 50% think is not) the TOTAL % think that lao cb ginfreely is a slut whore is 88.9% + 11.1%/2 = 94.4% KNN this also means that lao cb @ginfreely is most likely a slut whore KNN KNN KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who gives a shit who she is as long as she is entertaining.
KNN actually the crucial part of all these shit is not to identify who is who but to single out the common traits of a middle age sinkie lao cb bitch slut with financial and property background KNN apparently there are a group of similar lao cb roaming sinkieland and celebration is recommended whenever 1 is locked up KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN now the next step MCYS minister might need to consider to do preventing measures using this shit as a study to prevent development from young age for such bitch to grow full blown and for good sake of sinkies KNN

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
one want 'to hang his head'... the other want 'to chop her head'.. :eek:... this thread is so funny :roflmao:
oredi more than 12 hrs since it started... still going strong..