• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

France knife-wielding peaceful muslim migrant screaming ‘Death to pederasts’ attacks two homosexuals

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tetu.com/2023/05/17/homopho...-agression-homophobe-couteau-dijon-bourgogne/

Two gay men were stabbed by a man near Lake Kir in Dijon. Yannick and Benjamin recount this traumatic evening.

It is around 10 p.m., Friday May 12, when Yannick and Benjamin, two gay friends, leave a restaurant in Dijon, in Burgundy, and decide to take a walk near Lake Kir. There, they come across a man, hooded, who stabs them several times while shouting “death to pederasts.” Seven days of total work interruption (ITT) were attributed to the victims, and a complaint was filed on Sunday.

“Since we are not in a relationship, we were not walking hand in hand or anything that could challenge a homophobe,” testifies on the telephone Yannick, 39, Parisian of Dijon origin, who was mayor in Seine-Saint-Denis. According to his story, the attack near Lake Kir – which is also a place of cruising – occurs when, seized with a pressing desire, Benjamin goes towards a bush. “I’m waiting for him, a little behind, when a guy from the shadows appears, who was obviously already present,” says Yannick. The man asks the walkers what they are doing here, before approaching Benjamin, to whom he says: “Get ready, it’s your sentence.”

“My attacker pulled out a folding knife which he unfolded in front of me saying ‘it’s not over.'”

“I felt a blow, like a punch in the left buttock. With the pain I stepped back, and as I stepped back, another person came out of nowhere. My attacker was still facing me, he took out a folding knife which he unfolded in front of me saying ‘it’s not over,'” Benjamin said in his complaint, which we were able to consult. Seeing the knife, whose blade he estimates at about twenty centimeters, Benjamin puts his hand on his buttocks, bleeding, and notices that his pants are torn. “He yells at me to run, that we have to run away,” recalls Yannick.

“Death to Pederasts”
As they flee, the two men separate. When Yannick turns around, he sees that the attacker is behind him. “He shouts at me ‘death to the pederasts!’ and I feel like a punch. Then he left as quickly as he appeared,” says Yannick, who notices shortly after that he has three wounds around his buttocks. Police and firefighters arrive quickly and take the two men to hospital, where doctors prescribe seven days of total sick leave each.

“We think that the aggressor is between 16 and 19 years old maximum,” testifies Yannick, who cannot describe the hooded man any further. “He was of North African type, male with short black hair, but curly on top. He was young, of normal build, dressed all in black with a hoodie,” reads the statement. Benjamin’s complaint.

If the two men are gradually recovering from their attack, the shock persists. “We don’t understand what happened, it was completely gratuitous. Even though I thought of my hometown as very calm, it had to happen there,” laments Yannick. In its latest report, SOS homophobia warns against the sharp increase in LGBTphobic attacks, 68% of which target gay men.