• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forum points revamp?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam Chose To Walk That Path

As mentioned earlier to allow non-political threads and posting - informative, current affairs of a non political nature and even light-hearted matter in the coffeeshop folder. Sad to see too many feuds, cloning and serial infractions appearing.

Sam has a choice. And he chose to walk on that path - forum with infraction service.

My idea is to reduce the 1000 pts to something more realistic, say, 11 to 13 pts for very senior members, mods, chief mod like Sam. Recruits get zero to 1 point while Privates gets one to 2 points. And so on.

With points (6,000 to 20,000) going into space is basically illogical. :eek::*:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes I give my views very straight, so it appears judgmental when it is not.

nothing wrong or judgmental with what you did. it was actually helpful for everyone to take note as it applies not just to the new mod but also other mods and members who are not mods. i'm proud to have a room mate like you.

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sam Chose To Walk That Path

Sam has a choice. And he chose to walk on that path - forum with infraction service.

My idea is to reduce the 1000 pts to something more realistic, say, 11 to 13 pts for very senior members, mods, chief mod like Sam. Recruits get zero to 1 point while Privates gets one to 2 points. And so on.

Why don't just have a forum without points, infraction etc. Just a mod will do, to moderate the forum like all other forums. No quarrel then, no need to haggle over points and infraction like school kids.