• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forum Chat is up :)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: chatroom requests

ok ok see you guys tomoro . Today not free .....preparing for my 200 M freestyle semifinals against Lochte and Sun.

bro , remember to pack the pink bikini with white polka dot i brought for you on your birthday in your bag :wink: ashita gambatte na :wink:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

hey what happened ah? When i was swimming all the polka dots started to drop off so i didnt make it to the finals leh.

bro , remember to pack the pink bikini with white polka dot i brought for you on your birthday in your bag :wink: ashita gambatte na :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hey what happened ah? When i was swimming all the polka dots started to drop off so i didnt make it to the finals leh.

paiseh bro ...i have to come clean with you today .....actucally its a fake hermes brand bikini .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

ah ok ok you bought from sis Besotted's shop ah?

yalor..he said got new stock and its cheaper then retailed price by 70% ..but he didnt mention its copy . he just tell me cannot use butterfly stroke in that bikini but i never ask why i just buy and go and i forgot to tell you not to swim in butterfly stroke ...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

D Day is tomorrow. Shall I sign up for a whole year?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

you have effectively herded all the forum ding dongs into 1 room to slug it out. its an achievement. gold medal for sheep herding to you.

Herding is done by my dog.

DrivingRae.jpg

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Thank you for your recent order (#11079265) with AddonInteractive.

Your upgrade is now complete. If you have any questions about your order, please contact us via eMail at [email protected] or submit a support ticket through the Support Center at http://support.addoninteractive.com/

You may view past invoices and receipts by logging in at http://www.addoninteractive.com/login.php and selecting the 'Purchase History' link.

If this is your first time using our service or if this is your first account upgrade, we recommend that you return to the 'My Account' page at http://www.addoninteractive.com/login.php and enter your new account control panel. From your account control panel, you may configure all of your account settings, including the new features that you just purchased.

Thank you for your business!