• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forum Chat is up :)

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe. Good evening guys! Just tried out the chat room function and TCSS with a few bros. Must say it's quite fun. Also more personal touch. Machiam like talking to old friends like that in a real kopi tiam. Only problem is ah peh eyes a little slow. Also need to practise my typing.

Have a pleasant saturday evening!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Need more Mod in livechat lah. Today erection2011 not around, i spam like nobody business.
I suggest AK and Tonychat. Both always inside there. BOH life. :p

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Need more Mod in livechat lah. Today erection2011 not around, i spam like nobody business.
I suggest AK and Tonychat. Both always inside there. BOH life. :p
Who wants to go in, when it's aLL nothings but poLiticaL agendas by you..we shouLd try to do away with poLitics'
for awhiLe; whiLe in the Chatroom.Just my personaL thoughts' bro..:cool:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who wants to go in, when it's aLL nothings but poLiticaL agendas by you..we shouLd try to do away with poLitics'

I have asked about the DOs and DON'Ts. It is within the DOs.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have asked about the DOs and DON'Ts. It is within the DOs.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ok...catch you again soon bro

Hehehe. Good evening guys! Just tried out the chat room function and TCSS with a few bros. Must say it's quite fun. Also more personal touch. Machiam like talking to old friends like that in a real kopi tiam. Only problem is ah peh eyes a little slow. Also need to practise my typing.

Have a pleasant saturday evening!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am so angry the status title Alfrescian (C) is not given to you. It would be an accurate reference and fit you as well as the XXXL size female condom that you use so very often.

I'm waiting for you there lah doggy, come come