• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forum Chat is up :)

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
First thing first. I am not the one who start the chatroom and I do not claim any credit or whatsoever. This chatroom has nothing to do with me. I just go in to bash Sinkie. If you like to be bashed, just come in.

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
you so rough even BosSam dare not come in.

First thing first. I am not the one who start the chatroom and I do not claim any credit or whatsoever. This chatroom has nothing to do with me. I just go in to bash Sinkie. If you like to be bashed, just come in.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
chatroom requests

hi guys...we all know of BosSam's unbounded generosity in this forum, so this is the wishlist thread for you to make your requests.

At the moment there are 2 outstanding requests.

1) add somemore rude emoticons

2) cigarette icon to show that someone has left the chatroom briefly to go for a puff.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: chatroom requests

There are a few blokes and dykes who join the chat-room and keep quite, like undercover cop or someone who shat his pants.

I would like the sounds to be remove esp. the backspace sound.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

hi guys...we all know of BosSam's unbounded generosity in this forum, so this is the wishlist thread for you to make your requests.

erection2011,
May I request for the kiakia icon to be added to the forum.
This one (don't think it works here yet):
:?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

2) cigarette icon to show that someone has left the chatroom briefly to go for a puff.

Add a PCC icon can?:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

3) bro i want weeds icon to show i go for a joint :wink: can bo ?