• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forum Chat is up :)

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
haha give me them tees my man. I take pic and post here. The other 2 are actually 1 guy so just nice la.

Which reminds of 2 old tees I'm thinking of passing on to E2011 (instead of Samaritans). Both 2 with "7-11" logos.

One says "7 inches -when limp. Other says "UP 24 hrs". Small consolation as mod (or burning his bridges) in chat room.

But hangon, there's now 2 of them with your twin there

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha. Lousy lah you.

Nabeh, who is it exactly? :confused:

I find the people in the chat room to very rude. I logged in and was told to "fuck off". :rolleyes:

Wahahaha, do be so petty lah. Nia Ma le! You kept repeating in the main that you are logging off but you didn't. KNN, you got the power to execute so but you didn't and now you are pushing the responsibility to E2011 who wasn't there. :oIo:

Who do you think asked Boss to fuck off? I'll put my money on IHP. :biggrin:

You are good! :biggrin: That Lau Ham Ku came in and start agitating peeps. Mai Kan Yi meh? Tio boh? :biggrin:

ah its ok then ...get someone else to be the mod becos i dont believe in clamping the boys' voices for that kind of reason.

I quit.

Mai quit lah, Tonychat eyeing on this position long long time liao. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Wahahaha, do be so petty lah. Nia Ma le! You kept repeating in the main that you are logging off but you didn't. KNN, you got the power to execute so but you didn't and now you are pushing the responsibility to E2011 who wasn't there.

Wong Kan Seng was not there when Mas Selamat escaped but Singapore still asked for his resignation.

Erection is the boss of the chat room not me. I have to respect the chain of command.

Try fucking me one more time and erection will make you wish you were never born.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wong Kan Seng was not there when Mas Selamat escaped but Singapore still asked for his resignation.

Erection is the boss of the chat room not me. I have to respect the chain of command.

Try fucking me one more time and erection will make you wish you were never born.

FUCK YOU! :oIo:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

BTW, how much you pay Erection?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you cant compare wong kan seng with erection ....did you pay erection salary as high as wong kan seng ? :wink: please dont complaint if you want free labour ...simple as that :wink:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Nowadays weather too hot? Everyone so quarrelsome. At another thread, some of them are quarrelling over a few pieces of bread and coffee :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays weather too hot? Everyone so quarrelsome. At another thread, some of them are quarrelling over a few pieces of bread and coffee :biggrin:
Umm. How come chatroom not working? Tried Firefox and google chrome but both show a grey box and nothing else.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Umm. How come chatroom not working? Tried Firefox and google chrome but both show a grey box and nothing else.

Hi brother, sorry for the late reply. I think you have to feedback to Boss. Technical aspect I don't know. Sorry brother.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Boos Sam,

Can change the chatroom topic to : Celebration for the death of Lee Kuan Kuan. The disgrace and Shameful Minister of Sinkieland!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
P'Chon, can you try another browser? Chrome or Firefox can?
Hehehe. Thanks AK, tried IE, Chrome, Firefox and Opera. All just came up with a grey screen.
bf38daa2.jpg

The only one that works is my iphone.