• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Former MM Lee Kuan Yew hospitalised - Channel NewsAsia"

M

Mdm Tang

hi bro Johnny ,

got info must share mah ...

still got sometime to play with phone and

read your post .

Her uncle horse is trying for a placing at best

maybe ( just only ) a win if luck is on our side ( R9 H 5 ) .

have put my best on this horse .

retained i santana to ride him again today . :smile:

race start at 5:30 pm .

now at Owners Lounge ...

your info is correct ... wish her strenght and a speedy recovery ...

very good chance she can overcome , all depend on her now ...

Originally Posted by johnny333
Thanks for the clarification.

Don't know if LKY & Gecko knew that the problem was in the genes of both parents. The fact that it was the wife who commited suicide is an indication of who the Lee's blamed.

Do you know what condition the younger princess is suffering from?

4.55pm

Early odds R9 ( 5: 30pm)

1st Fav H 1 : $6 win / $5 place

2nd Fav H 8 : $53 win / $15 place

3rd Fav H 5 : $67 win / $17 place ( good luck )

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe she kana congenital adrenal hypoplasia...

Been googling about congenital adrenal hypoplasia, if it this problem then the problem is hereditary.
For someone like LKY having imperfect children & grandchildren must have been a blow to his pride.

Another of his grand kids is studying in the american school because of some kind of learning disability.

Maybe it's true that LKY's children are paying the price for ALL the bad karma.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe she felt it was the best option for her at that time. Not an easy decision to make.

The moment old fart learnt that his daughter-in-law had given birth to an albino, he rushed down to her ward and angrily told her that he was extremely disappointed by her.

She couldn't take the pressure and in her postnatal depression state, two days after she got discharged from hospital she injected air into her arteries and she died in the afternoon at Grangeford Condominium.

As for old fart, a wise old Buddhist abbot who helped him in many important matters from the 60's to the early 70's and was later betrayed by him told me many times in the 80's that old fart "boh hor see."

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Been googling about congenital adrenal hypoplasia, if it this problem then the problem is hereditary.
For someone like LKY having imperfect children & grandchildren must have been a blow to his pride.

Another of his grand kids is studying in the american school because of some kind of learning disability.

I thought it was the albino boy was studying in Singapore American School??

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As for old fart, a wise old Buddhist abbot who helped him in many important matters from the 60's to the early 70's and was later betrayed by him told me many times in the 80's that old fart "boh hor see."

Reverend Hong Chuan (Hong Choon)?

master_hong_chuan.jpg
hong_choon_2.jpg

bright_hill_temple.jpg

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal

too bad not ALL his grandchildren were born retarded hor, otherwise the Old Fart would have died of frustration (not sadness) long ago !

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The moment old fart learnt that his daughter-in-law had given birth to an albino, he rushed down to her ward and angrily told her that he was extremely disappointed by her.

She couldn't take the pressure and in her postnatal depression state, two days after she got discharged from hospital she injected air into her arteries and she died in the afternoon at Grangeford Condominium.

how do you betray a monk leh ?

just like trying to kill a dead man mah ?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thanks for the added info.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Search around ST archives for her. The only last memories of her

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it the albino boy really learning impairedl :confused: I thought it was just an excuse because his grand kid was having problems with chinese .

I think it was something like that...but recently the 'white boy' was seen wearing party uniform, with the logo on the shirt.