• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Former MM Lee Kuan Yew hospitalised - Channel NewsAsia"

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If LKY kicks the bucket, there is no need to worry. Singapore will in the capable hands of his son. North Korea has gone from strength to strength as the baton was passed from one Kim to the next. If the Kims can do it, so can the Lees.

ha ha ha ha!

Maybe I should write like Clinton999 and Leongsam .

And they are stupid enough to believe and offer me the CEO post of Tumasek.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I heard it was because she bore an albino son. Ironically the cause of the albinoism is from the genes from the Lee side of the family. The Lees must have bad genes. This may explain the problem that the princess is having i.e. she looks like a guy.

corrections:
albinism requires both father and mother to carry that recessive gene, i.e. both Loong & Dr Wong are heterozygous recessive. 25% normal, 50% carrier (but look normal), 25% albino

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
corrections:
albinism requires both father and mother to carry that recessive gene, i.e. both Loong & Dr Wong are heterozygous recessive. 25% normal, 50% carrier (but look normal), 25% albino

Thanks for the clarification.

Don't know if LKY & Gecko knew that the problem was in the genes of both parents. The fact that it was the wife who commited suicide is an indication of who the Lee's blamed.

Do you know what condition the younger princess is suffering from?

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Don't know if LKY & Gecko knew that the problem was in the genes of both parents. The fact that it was the wife who commited suicide is an indication of who the Lee's blamed.

Maybe she kana congenital adrenal hypoplasia...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
corrections:

Bro Zhihau, you are quite right. But Albinism can occur as a result of mutation and also from parents who do not carry any genes for albinism at all.

Most forms of albinism are the result of the biological inheritance of genetically recessive alleles (genes) passed from both parents of an individual, though some rare forms are inherited from only one parent. There are other genetic mutations which are proven to be associated with albinism. All alterations, however, lead to changes in melanin production in the body.

The chance of offspring with albinism resulting from the pairing of an organism with albinism and one without albinism is low. However, because organisms can be carriers of genes for albinism without exhibiting any traits, albinistic offspring can be produced by two non-albinistic parents. Albinism usually occurs with equal frequency in both sexes. An exception to this is ocular albinism, which it is passed on to offspring through X-linked inheritance. Thus, ocular albinism occurs more frequently in males as they have a single X and Y chromosome, unlike females, whose genetics are characterized by two X chromosomes.

There are two different forms of albinism: a partial lack of the melanin is known as hypomelanism, or hypomelanosis and the total absence of melanin is known as amelanism or amelanosis.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
#B 150

the conclusion is quite clear: albinos can be produced from PERFECTLY NORMAL PARENTS! So please do not draw the wrong conclusions and spite the wrong people with scorn and curses.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
#B 150

the conclusion is quite clear: albinos can be produced from PERFECTLY NORMAL PARENTS! So please do not draw the wrong conclusions and spite the wrong people with scorn and curses.

Albinos are produced to LKY line to remind him there's still a god and karma knows how to find its way up his arse.........

he has still many to answer for ...wait till he come to the 19th level waiting for him here ...

tuayapeh assures everyone ...it wont be long now....

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
#B 150

anyone can be looking physically normal, could be psychologically abnormal or genetically abnormal :p:p:p

MaiTuLiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Albinos are produced to LKY line to remind him there's still a god and karma knows how to find its way up his arse.........

he has still many to answer for ...wait till he come to the 19th level waiting for him here ...

tuayapeh assures everyone ...it wont be long now....

Tuayapeh ah, por bi por bi wun lang sin kar bo lang hor.

Mai tu liow hor. Kar chew kin kin hor. Kumsiah Tuayahpeh hor.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe he wanna go back and mati??

dont think so la....the old dog lives to thwart all your bad wishes and curses another day ..........

unless his FS master tell him that of course..... then again if the FS master tells him to do a handstand and eat shit whilst upside and naked ...i am sure the old man would do that.....

Last edited:
M

Mdm Tang

hi bro Johnny ,

got info must share mah ...

still got sometime to play with phone and

read your post .

Her uncle horse is trying for a placing at best

maybe ( just only ) a win if luck is on our side ( R9 H 5 ) .

have put my best on this horse .

retained i santana to ride him again today . :smile:

race start at 5:30 pm .

now at Owners Lounge ...

your info is correct ... wish her strenght and a speedy recovery ...

very good chance she can overcome , all depend on her now ...