• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Former MM Lee Kuan Yew hospitalised - Channel NewsAsia"

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, heard it was Potassium Chloride. Used medically to stop the heart beating after patient is hooked up to heart-lung machine for certain procedures. Air in the vein is not a sure thing and can lead to stroke and semi paralysis. As a medical doctor she would be conscious of it despite her post-natal state. She is not the first doctor to use it for this purpose.

I am guessing she must have left the ward to get it from her unit before the discharge.

When JBJ made the comment about who gave Teh the drug, there was an underlying insinuation. Old man and son never forgave him for it and also explains the bitter letter sent to the sons on the demise of JBJ.

She couldn't take the pressure and in her postnatal depression state, two days after she got discharged from hospital she injected air into her arteries and she died in the afternoon at Grangeford Condominium.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, heard it was Potassium Chloride. Used medically to stop the heart beating after patient is hooked up to heart-lung machine for certain procedures. Air in the vein is not a sure thing and can lead to stroke and semi paralysis. As a medical doctor she would be conscious of it despite her post-natal state. She is not the first doctor to use it for this purpose.

I am guessing she must have left the ward to get it from her unit before the discharge.

When JBJ made the comment about who gave Teh the drug, there was an underlying insinuation. Old man and son never forgave him for it and also explains the bitter letter sent to the sons on the demise of JBJ.

With respect, I believe that JBJ made a logical and reasonable insinuation, because the Old Man in the past had always claimed that his team members are "pure and white" (free from corruption??), and if TCW did not commit suicide, it is likely to open up a can of worms.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
With respect, I believe that JBJ made a logical and reasonable insinuation, because the Old Man in the past had always claimed that his team members are "pure and white" (free from corruption??), and if TCW did not commit suicide, it is likely to open up a can of worms.

TCW had to die or else the PAP would have been totally dragged down and got cut opened by his revelations. His timely suicide provided the best excuse to not pursue further and declare a "closure" .... too many deep and dark secrets had TCW carried with him to the grave ....

so much for a corrupt free Singapore....

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TCW had to die or else the PAP would have been totally dragged down and got cut opened by his revelations. His timely suicide provided the best excuse to not pursue further and declare a "closure" .... too many deep and dark secrets had TCW carried with him to the grave ....

so much for a corrupt free Singapore....

I recalled someone mentioned about Confucianism and the term "chun zhi" (pardon my inaccurate han yu pin yin).
To me TCW was not really a "chun zhi", but did what he had to do, possibly after talking to some one, so as not to spill the beans.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I recalled someone mentioned about Confucianism and the term "chun zhi" (pardon my inaccurate han yu pin yin).
To me TCW was not really a "chun zhi", but did what he had to do, possibly after talking to some one, so as not to spill the beans.
君子爱财,取之有道 ...

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal

only xiao ren, zou gou and wei chun zi running this country man.... damm sad.....

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it was something like that...but recently the 'white boy' was seen wearing party uniform, with the logo on the shirt.

Another Lee for Sporeans to support:eek: No wonder it's getting so expensive in Spore:(

Nothing personal but I think he's going to have a harder time now that the natives are getting restless.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it was something like that...but recently the 'white boy' was seen wearing party uniform, with the logo on the shirt.

He is the true 超级白. Royal blood, firstborn, hair and skin all snow white.

PM_Lee_grateful_to_Zhonghua_for_taking_care_of_his_eldest_son-topImage.jpg

tumblr_m5v9ikykt51qkh2c6o1_1280.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
too bad not ALL his grandchildren were born retarded hor, otherwise the Old Fart would have died of frustration (not sadness) long ago !

PM Lee may not be retarded but I don't think he is not cut out to be in politics. For one thing he is the son of a towkay & has led a life of privilege. As an elite he's out of touch with the "lesser mortals" of Spore.

Even if Spore had a monarchy he would be considered a lazy bum with a useless wife:wink: Just look at the Royals of England. Many actually do have jobs & don't just shake legs.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not very nice to say this kind of thing about someone who is gravely ill.... even to strangers ...where is your sense of decency?

A person who has any sense of decency(or honour or righteousness )will have resigned from public office once he is unable to perform his duties.
When was the last time the old man gave a speech in Parliament or attended the Meet the MP's session?

The GRC is really one of the worst/undemocratic creations ever -like the law that fine you for not flushing after using public toilets.

Lets hope there will be another by elections soon and these foreigner loving "people " shall have another taste of how unpopular they have become.

Last edited: