• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreigners

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WHAT?

you this coprohagiac bastard yao siu son of the bitch loser said after you ate my faeces last night, you said Linpeh's faeces is the tastiest faeces you this bastard coprohagaic son of the bitch loser dog had ever eaten in yr whole pathetic miserable life, and you now want to eat Linpeh's faeces everyday from now on or you can't sleep

hahahaha...losing your cool? relax and think before you say anything:smile:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WHAT?

you this coprohagiac bastard yao siu son of the bitch loser said after you ate my faeces last night, you said Linpeh's faeces is the tastiest faeces you this bastard coprohagaic son of the bitch loser dog had ever eaten in yr whole pathetic miserable life, and you now want to eat Linpeh's faeces everyday from now on or you can't sleep

hahahaha. repeat post?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are a stupid moron!

It is already very common knowledge that forumners that purposely choose a Chinese nick are usually Indians or Malays. Many other forummers also exposed this too

you may be right other times. but this time you are wrong. I am a Singaporean Chinese

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WHAT?

you sound like a broken record. lost for words and idea?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are a stupid moron!

It is already very common knowledge that forumners that purposely choose a Chinese nick are usually Indians or Malays. Many other forummers also exposed this too

And you could also be a Keling PR from Madras.. LOL..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you may be right. but this time you are wrong. I am a Singaporean Chinese

The clown is purposely disrupting your thread and this Forum with his non stop nonsense.. Ignore him.. He will be zapped to oblivion for his CB mouth and peace in this Forum will be restored soon..

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WHAT?

do cool down your anger...not good for your health

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The clown is purposely disrupting your thread and this Forum with his non stop nonsense.. Ignore him.. He will be zapped to oblivion for his CB mouth and peace in this Forum will be restored soon..

thanks for your advice:smile:

he is a foul mouth version of LeongSam

they seek to infuriate and irritate but both have no substance

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WHAT?

you this coprohagiac bastard yao siu son of the bitch loser said after you ate my faeces last night, you said Linpeh's faeces is the tastiest faeces you this bastard coprohagaic son of the bitch loser dog had ever eaten in yr whole pathetic miserable life, and you now want to eat Linpeh's faeces everyday from now on or you can't sleep .

you this loser asshole bastard and your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

refer to my edited post#80

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you this coprohagiac bastard yao siu son of the bitch loser said after you ate my faeces last night, you said Linpeh's faeces is the tastiest faeces you this bastard coprohagaic son of the bitch loser dog had ever eaten in yr whole pathetic miserable life, and you now want to eat Linpeh's faeces everyday from now on or you can't sleep .

you this loser asshole bastard and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

hahaha...trying to infuriate and irritate me?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

you this loser asshole bastard and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Nobody talks that way to an honorable member of the forum and gets away with it. You have been banned for 24 hours. It will give you time to cool off.

If you carry on with your nonsense tomorrow, you're gone for good.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scold people must also make sure people understand lah.:(

Please use simple english and proper sentence structure.

If people don't understand:*:, how to get agitated:confused:

You trying to impress izit:confused::(

Maybe you can impress FTs and get a pat on the head:smile:

WHAT?