• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreigners

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are just a shameless PRC-hater that twist and turn just to stir hatred against the Chinese nationals.

The chinese nationals had never expected the Malays and indians to speak to them in Mandarin. Hence you this crazy shameless PRC-hater don't come lie here!

cool down...you are getting irrational and your blood pressure is shooting up. not good for you

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But you this Chinese national- hater don't want them to intergrate and you intend to do all that is within your means to stop them from intergrating into SG society (from your misleading deceitful postings on them already can tell your hidden real agenda)

I don't hate foreigners who desire to integrate into Singapore. But I will not let foreigners push Singaporeans around

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I noticed all yr postings that touch on Chinese nationals is you are racist against them and you will lie and twist and turn just to attempt to stir the maximum hatred against the Chinese nationals.

Chinese nationals deserve the hatred they receive. They are the scum of the earth.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I noticed all yr postings that touch on Chinese nationals is you are racist against them and you will lie and twist and turn just to attempt to stir the maximum hatred against the Chinese nationals.

I am a Singaporean chinese. How can I be a racist? I am against PRC's chiding Singaporeans, not Chinese. that rules me out as a racist

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are very stupid!

It means if local-chinese can comment on Indians curry/coconut oil on hair etc , then why a single 1 case of Chinese national comment on curry(1 out of 300000 here) cannot comment?

hahahaha...isn't it clear to you that PRCs cannot comment on indian curry

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are a racist loser son of the bitch bastard!

you are racist!

you yrself admitted you are non-chinese in yr earlier postings!

Sam is not Chinese.so u can call him racist if you feel that he is against Chinese

but I am Chinese so you cant call me racist against chinese

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I purposely speaks Hokkien first to any blur cock Ah Tiong manning the food stalls that I patronised..

To further make them more blur cocks, I then speak English when ordering my food..

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are just a PRC-hater racist bastard!

if you don't know yet, some shops in Europe close their doors to PRC tourists. Some shops post signs to say that they don't sell "Made In China" items. That's how PRCs are hated in Europe

grow up and be thankful that singaporeans are still civil towards PRCs

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did local sinkies approach town council to stop others from cooking curry bo:confused:

But PRC got got go as far as that leh........... integrate:confused:.............:kma:

you are crazy.

From the many postings made by local-sporeans in online forums, many local-chinese also got got made remarks about some indians/and their curry/coconut oil on hair thingy.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did local sinkies approach town council to stop others from cooking curry bo:confused:

But PRC got got go as far as that leh........... integrate:confused:.............:kma:

Well said. It's the pap's fault for accommodating such frivolous and silly PRC complaints

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean the elderly cancer stricken patient got got cook curry:confused:

you are dead wrong!

Local-sinkies will just straight go brutally bash up the neighbours(even if their neighbour is an elderly cancer-stricken patient also sinkies don't care and just bash them)

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Linpeh know you this PRC-hater bastard is very furious and angry and disappointed that why many sporeans don't persecute the chinese nationals

PRCs are slowly earning themselves to be most unwelcomed in SG because of their loud noises, queue-jumping and bad behaviours. Singaporeans are losing patience