• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For Newbies: Info On Sammyboy's Elders

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Try this - when winning, place heavier bets. When losing, half your normal bets. Advice given to me about 10 years ago from a very well-known bookie. He is one bookie everyone heard of. The normal punter would place smaller bets when winning. When losing, knna, double the bet and then double again. Die very fast.

Good luck.

Thanks boss. You are right. When you are losing, your mind is not clear and you start to double up, triple up anyhow. I have been through this before so I know. Last week was winning on Monday and tues and from wed onwards, I increased the amount. Managed to blue $4.5k. This week until today, still red $500 and I'm patiently recovering. Was red 1.5k yesterday. :biggrin: Europa and young boy saved my ass. Almost hit a odds 55.6($50) only for man u to screw the parlay. :(

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, this thread helps us new members to get to know who is who. Thanks.

This thread is trash.

It is a emphasis of whose TS clique and kakis are, couldn't even bother to find out who are the well known clones and duplication all over. Misinfomation and misrepresentation are everywhere.

One word - rubbish.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Im still digging information regarding the following seniors. The picture is still not complete. Please do help and contribute also.

Hi, decided to start this thread and if it is useful, hope boss put this up as a sticky.:biggrin:

As a newbie one year ago, I have problems with some of the forummers here when I started posting. I guess everyone has his own thinking and beliefs and this is a forum for everyone to express their own views. To make it easier for future newbies, I will highlight the forum elders and their likes and donts. If along the way, there is any mistakes, please let me know and I will edit accordingly.

[

Tonychat

Brief Intro:Aussie wannabe, fugitive in Thailand for 10 years. Said to be living off his ladyboy's wife. Lost his faith with Singaporeans after they failed to vote out the current government elections after elections.

Dislikes:Real women, True blue Singaporeans

Nemesis/Eternal Enemy: SIFU

Blue Eye Boy: Clinton666, ivebert

Sexual Orientation: Any girl that has a cock turns him on

Political Inclination: Yellow army and/or red army depending on favor of the month. No backbone, no principle type of 'supporter'

Religious Belief: Vegetarian God. He thinks that by eating meat, the shit will be more stinky

The ONE Thing That Makes Him Mad: Sinkies...Sinkies...Sinkies...

i would like to make some unsinkified correction:

Tonychat

Brief Intro: sinkie basher.. where the hell i stay non of your freaking business

Likes:Unsinkified individual who shows how real human behave compare to sinkies, Vegetarian food, avoiding sinkies

Dislikes:Sinkies and sinkie behavior

Nemesis/Eternal Enemy: Nobody who can even make the mark.. because that nick must have some intelligence as prerequisite, at the moment no one fits the bill

Blue Eye Boy: Anyone who has any blue eye boy thing here must be some gay shit

Sexual Orientation: Any unsinkified real female

Political Inclination: Not interested in politics but sinkie loves to bend down and let politician screws, that is the only politics i am studying into.

Religious Belief: freedom of mind.

The ONE Thing That Makes Him Mad: Nothing makes me mad but i am still curious why sinkies loves to bend down and let the govt screw after repeated torture by the govt.

Last edited: