• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foo Mee Har - How did she ever pass the tea party?

ben213us

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. No classi leh:o

but its very classy to bring the kids into an interview when times are good? what about before you became a politician, what about separation between family and business life?
when its politics, it WAS ok to separate public and personal life? but not in business.
in any case, now that Khaw has made his statement, there is no separation

Last edited:

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can U at least take out the pic with the article that highlights her children's name. Target pple's family bad enough don't drag kids into this

Tks for feedback, sorry about the incomplete picture.

Basically would not have highlighted the kids names if not for the fact that there would otherwise be no 'proof' that one 'Chan Teck Hock Bernard' were her indeed her husband.

Just parroting/ investigating what was seen at MCF: PAP Foo Mee Har's husband was nearly made a bankrupt or pictured at [link]. The MCF forum link shows the kids names of Chan Teck Hock Bernard and Foo Mee Har's kids to be 'Martin and Matthew' suggesting the truth that Chan Teck Hock Bernard was indeed the husband of 'Foo Mee Ha'. [link]. pict below.

Just for the record only. FYI: the pict with her kids names highlighted regrettably cannot be edited on my side, however, you may use a new one without for record purposes should you wish to [link]

Tks for your feedback n have a nice day.

Chan+Teck+Hock+Bernard.JPG
[link]

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have nothing against bankrupts. Lots of my friends in this category. But for the MIW to accept that, I find it strange. No other available talent except FMH?

She wasn't a bankrupt, the case was apparently the husband is a bankrupt. And no there is nothing legally or morally wrong if you are a bankrupt. It seems pple are so desperate to snipe someone they took aim at the family coz they couldn't find anything of her.

Last edited:

ben213us

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tks for feedback, sorry about the incomplete picture.

Basically would not have highlighted the kids names if not for the fact that there would otherwise be no 'proof' that one 'Chan Teck Hock Bernard' were her indeed her husband.

Just parroting/ investigating what was seen at MCF: PAP Foo Mee Har's husband was nearly made a bankrupt or pictured at [link]. The MCF forum link shows the kids names of Chan Teck Hock Bernard and Foo Mee Har's kids to be 'Martin and Matthew' suggesting the truth that Chan Teck Hock Bernard was indeed the husband of 'Foo Mee Ha'. [link]. pict below.

Just for the record only. FYI: the pict with her kids names highlighted regrettably cannot be edited on my side, however, you may use a new one without for record purposes should you wish to [link]

Tks for your feedback n have a nice day.

Chan+Teck+Hock+Bernard.JPG
[link]

FYI, there are 2 more childrens names to add to the list alongsde bernard chan teck hock's name. people who know the family will know why those 2 names are not there
even more juicy

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How clean are PAP grassroot leaders? If anyone can please PAP, black can become white. That is how she breezed through the tea session being a supporter and nothing more. The word "instensive scrutiny" is simply conducting urine test to see if the person got brain tumor.

RaffaeleTan

bic_cherry, I think it is wrong for you to invade Foo Mee Har's kids' privacy by highlighting their names and photos. She is the politician/public figure, not the kids.

SimplyGab

Alfrescian
Loyal
When women become too powerful at home and at work, they become vicious and more heartless than men.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you really an innocent babe in the woods? Of cos it's nothing wrong if your husband is a bankrupt and you are also not running for MP. But her husband was sued for bankruptcy and then withdrawn because she was going into politics with PAP. Now that is not fishy then what is? You are so desperate in defending the PAP that you have put all yr morals on hold or plain dumb.

She wasn't a bankrupt, the case was apparently the husband is a bankrupt. And no there is nothing legally or morally wrong if you are a bankrupt. It seems pple are so desperate to snipe someone they took aim at the family coz they couldn't find anything of her.

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
She proposed to make it harder for hdb owners to sell their flats to settle ah long debt as if owing bank money waiting for foreclosure is higher class.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kindly share the juicy part of the story pls.

well my father had 2 other children, but i wont speak for the other one
for myself, im not considered a member of the family by my father's other half of the family
so in the family tree, i don't exixst

iin law children are more worth mentioning that actual blood childfren... go figure

as far as i know, this is the truth, i am my father's blood but not the other, so i cant be sued for telling people this can i?now if you are curious, go do some research. i need to be careful as i don't have millions for lawyers fees

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crap Test ?

How clean are PAP grassroot leaders? If anyone can please PAP, black can become white. That is how she breezed through the tea session being a supporter and nothing more. The word "instensive scrutiny" is simply conducting urine test to see if the person got brain tumor.

I heard another PAP doggy is Tay Ping Hui, right ?

Was she even in the grassroot before the so-called tea session to be selected ?

A Malaysian to become Sinkies' master, what a laugh ! Sinkies just love the screwing process day in and day out.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Crap Test ?

people don't like don't think of the master and slave analogy at all they only worship the money

the scary thing is what they are prepared to do in the pursuit of this religion

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
well my father had 2 other children, but i wont speak for the other one
for myself, im not considered a member of the family by my father's other half of the family
so in the family tree, i don't exixst

Are you a Malaysian like her ?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no why?
her husband is singaporean, and hence so am i
we only have the same father, but father is and was singaporean

Last edited: