• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious It's Official! Good Minister Shan Did Not Fuck Good MP Foo Mee Har! Oppies Dave And Gordon Apologized And Begged For Mercy!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Untitled-design-21.png

At least two people have apologised to Minister of Law and Home Affairs K Shanmugam on Facebook for recirculating "scandalous statements" about him.

This was after Shanmugam posted on his Facebook page on Aug. 15, 2023, saying he would file a police report after seeing people "deliberately recirculating" a “nasty, false post” which was put up “many years ago”.

Shanmugam said there was “old post, fake news” of him having “had an affair with an MP” being recirculated.

He slammed them as “false, baseless allegations” and mentioned that he had asked his lawyers to look into the matter and would consider other options.

First person apologises
The first person, who claims to be called Dave Tham, posted on a Facebook group page on the following day stating that he apologise for putting up "a scandalous post on Minister K Shanmugam, which also referred to a post supposedly made by his ex-wife".

He also claimed to have checked with Shanmugam's ex-wife and confirmed that it was an imposter that had put up the original post, not her.

Tham said, "I should not have done what I did."

rs0jkdgjeiq.jpg

In a separate post which has since been deleted, he said he reached out to Shanmugam and said he was "kind enough to let the matter rest".

Tham also claimed that he contacted the Member of Parliament (MP) Foo Mee Har mentioned in his allegations to apologise.

Tham emphasised, "At no point in time they've threatened or induced me in any way."

He added, "For me, if I think a wrong is made or done… just do the right thing by righting the wrong asap."

skaljf.jpg

This was after Shanmugam posted on his Facebook page on Aug. 15, 2023, saying he would file a police report after seeing people "deliberately recirculating" a “nasty, false post” which was put up “many years ago”.

Shanmugam said there was “old post, fake news” of him having “had an affair with an MP” being recirculated.

He slammed them as “false, baseless allegations” and mentioned that he had asked his lawyers to look into the matter and would consider other options.

First person apologises
The first person, who claims to be called Dave Tham, posted on a Facebook group page on the following day stating that he apologise for putting up "a scandalous post on Minister K Shanmugam, which also referred to a post supposedly made by his ex-wife".

He also claimed to have checked with Shanmugam's ex-wife and confirmed that it was an imposter that had put up the original post, not her.

Image via Facebook
In a separate post which has since been deleted, he said he reached out to Shanmugam and said he was "kind enough to let the matter rest".

Tham also claimed that he contacted the Member of Parliament (MP) Foo Mee Har mentioned in his allegations to apologise.

Tham emphasised, "At no point in time they've threatened or induced me in any way."

He added, "For me, if I think a wrong is made or done… just do the right thing by righting the wrong asap."

Second person apologises
Another person named Gordon Ong also posted on his personal Facebook page on Aug. 17 to apologise.

He said he published "false, scandalous statements about Mr K Shanmugam on various Facebook pages" on Aug. 15 and Aug. 16.

Ong also said he "sent these falsehoods actively on no less than 92 occasions on those two days."

"I apologise unreservedly to Mr K Shanmugam for making these false and scandalous statements," Ong said, adding that he removed all the statements and undertook not to publish any further statements on the allegations.

"What I did was wrong, and I am very sorry for what I did," Ong concluded.

Screenshot-2023-08-18-at-10.23.36-AM.png

MP accepts apology
Mothership reached out to Foo, and she confirmed that Tham wrote to her twice to apologise and appealed to her to "let the matter rest".

She accepts his apology but reserves her right to act against those who continue to spread falsehood.

She added, "It is regrettable that such outrageous falsehood is being perpetrated online. Such vicious fake news cause hurt and damage and must be stopped and corrected."

https://mothership.sg/2023/08/2-apologise-to-shanmugam/

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol, slowly all will be revealed with proof eventually, like ridout rd nobody knows till now, did not caught pants down, lol

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a matter of time before our resident laksaboy gets exposed and has to make a public apology. He’s the one who is constantly spreading rumors and falsehood here that Sham and Foo are having affair.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiagong these Dave & Gordon are PAP moles who are asked to post this and then dramatically apologise and retract to make it more realistic with a threat of litigation to end this rumour once and for all.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why shan didn't go after the imposter of his wife?
Dave and the rest are not le.
Imposter then is the root of the problem

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Untitled-design-21.png

At least two people have apologised to Minister of Law and Home Affairs K Shanmugam on Facebook for recirculating "scandalous statements" about him.

First person apologises

rs0jkdgjeiq.jpg

skaljf.jpg

First person apologises

Image via Facebook

Second person apologises
Another person named Gordon Ong also posted on his personal Facebook page on Aug. 17 to apologise.

He said he published "false, scandalous statements about Mr K Shanmugam on various Facebook pages" on Aug. 15 and Aug. 16.

Ong also said he "sent these falsehoods actively on no less than 92 occasions on those two days."

"I apologise unreservedly to Mr K Shanmugam for making these false and scandalous statements," Ong said, adding that he removed all the statements and undertook not to publish any further statements on the allegations.

MP accepts apology
Mothership reached out to Foo, and she confirmed that Tham wrote to her twice to apologise and appealed to her to "let the matter rest".

She accepts his apology but reserves her right to act against those who continue to spread falsehood.

She added, "It is regrettable that such outrageous falsehood is being perpetrated online. Such vicious fake news cause hurt and damage and must be stopped and corrected."

reaLEE?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Untitled-design-21.png

First person apologises

rs0jkdgjeiq.jpg

skaljf.jpg

First person apologises

Image via Facebook

Second person apologises

MP accepts apology

Maharaj is graceious enough not to purse this matter anymore

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Untitled-design-21.png

First person apologises

rs0jkdgjeiq.jpg

skaljf.jpg

First person apologises

Image via Facebook

Second person apologises

MP accepts apology

this type of situation is only god knows and two of them know the truth. no matter what is if they did,god will deal with them.if no,then all good.