• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foo Mee Har - How did she ever pass the tea party?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, if you are willing to part with a Hermes bag, there are thousands of better targets. For me, I am only willing to part with $30 for room.

bro.... where i got money ? that bag is fake...thats why the hermes " h" is not captial letter ...i will save the money on hotel and do it in the park ....more exciting ..imagine you lift up her business shirts ..while she bend over in front of the trees ...nice .

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very soon she will be adopting the old Chartered Bank Jingle if we all can remember " Get to know the party (Giant) quickly, Big & Strong & Always Friendly...the PAP ( Chartered Bank)...ha ha ha ha!!!

cicada

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very soon she will be adopting the old Chartered Bank Jingle if we all can remember " Get to know the party (Giant) quickly, Big & Strong & Always Friendly...the PAP ( Chartered Bank)...ha ha ha ha!!!

Everyweek got lunch meeting at the Istena can party and know the big and strong~~ hootzzz ahaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaa..... According to VIVI .. not barrs hold!! I wonder no clothes hold also???

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This lady began life as head of contact centre (customer service) for SCB. Her constant lunch and coffee break partner was her boss and head of consumer banking. The only other person she goes out for lunch is with the Head of HR. Clearly we are looking at an ambitious but not too smart individual. A good dresser with expensive taste in clothes even in that junior role, I am not sure how she will fit the bill of an MP who cares for her ward.

By the way, her hubby has little clue what has been going on.

I find it hard that PAP can't even find appropriate talent. Maybe its time for Lim Kim San to rise from the dead and old man to stop galavanting around the world and do the selection.

during tea party, she will be below the table all the time. thats how she got through it.

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's an 'open market' now. If Tharman could be made minister despite conviction under OSA, Bernard's case falls short. It is FMH and not Bernard standing for GE. I suspect she is 'linked' to someone quite power in the PAP for them to bypass Bernard's past. Miracles do happen.

My hunch is that the PAP "screening machinery" did not do a good job of checking her background. Since it is too late to pull back, they will go the full distance. However, if the opposition harps on this issue and make gains, head will roll.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
She look like the type who sleep her way to the top ...can already imagine her with business suit and black legging .....buay tahan liao ...

Business suit ok, but black leggings?

Brother your dress sense is so orbit.... If you were a female, you'll be ridiculed in the streets for looking like an ah tiong bu....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Business suit ok, but black leggings?

Brother your dress sense is so orbit.... If you were a female, you'll be ridiculed in the streets for looking like an ah tiong bu....

fashion is all about innovative ...that is the different between singapore fashion sense and japan ...japanese are the creater and not the follower of fashion ...:smile: :wink: thats why i always say singaporean fashion sense is 5 years behind japan ...

Last edited:

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
fashion is all about innovative ...that is the different between singapore fashion sense and japan ...japanese are the creater and not the follower of fashion ...:smile: :wink: thats why i always say singaporean fashion sense is 5 years behind japan ...

Anyway japanese fashion is hotly aped in taiwan, hk and china... The sad thing is the chinese people have their own ideas on how to wear jap fashion.... End up looking sibeh orbit... :(

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyway japanese fashion is hotly aped in taiwan, hk and china... The sad thing is the chinese people have their own ideas on how to wear jap fashion.... End up looking sibeh orbit... :(

not only PRC ..singaporean too . what is fashionable during winter time in japan does not mean that it is suitable for singapore weather ...when i was in singapore i can see many singaporean woman wearing winter boots and even winter clothes !!!...i nearly faint . alot of ppl follow fashion blindly ...

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP host beer party for Equalisation, he sure becomes MP; whiskey party, he sure becomes Minister...all the way! :eek: :biggrin: