• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fleeting Pleasures

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This is the one and only Boomer, cylon no.8
View attachment 68667
The original Boomer from the TV series was this black guy.

battlestar_galactica_1978.lt_boomer.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You are Baby Boomer Generation. I am Gen Y. We have a generation gap. :rolleyes::cautious:
OK Boomer! :rolleyes:
"OK Boomer" is a catchphrase and internet meme that gained popularity among younger cohorts throughout 2019, used to dismiss or mock attitudes stereotypically attributed to the baby boomer generation. It is considered by some to be ageist.

You get it Mr Old Man? :rolleyes:
You seem agitated, edgy, I sense aggression. Had a bad day? How's the painting coming along?

Despite our generation gap, I am confident if given the right stimulation (I mean opportunity), I can bridge it with my alpha male-ness. If you get my drift.:wink:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
You seem agitated, edgy, I sense aggression. Had a bad day? How's the painting coming along?

Despite our generation gap, I am confident if given the right stimulation (I mean opportunity), I can bridge it with my alpha male-ness. If you get my drift.:wink:
I completed my painting yesterday afternoon.

Bad day? Nope. It's my bad week. It's the troublesome Shark Week again!

I apologise for my unintended aggression :ninja: Sorry. I can't help it. :ninja:

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Three is very good. Kids are just good at one thing, gaming. So they'd better be good at it.

I avoid first person shooters, I feel dizzy within a few minutes. Used to like those games, but now being an old fart, I can't handle them.:frown:

is hofmann your cousin?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U may Like to try Sex on Demand.

Where one party initiates the demand for sex, if the other party like it idea, set up the demand:

1. One party get ready to set up the place to ready for sex, or

2. The other party brought fine wine and food add the atmosphere for sex....

Rather than wait for signal or flirting, straight to demand for sex....

Ménage à moi is my solo form of fleeting pleasure. So is physical intimacy. I often indulge in these acts to get a short term cerebral cum emotional boost. While he appreciated my curves, I felt transiently pleasured and happier.

But are these real, sustainable and long term happiness? Or are these lustful acts nothing more than fleeting pleasures?

It is only human for me to seek validation. The validation metamorphosizes into fleeting pleasure, or perhaps, sometimes, happiness.

When I was little girl, I craved for my parents' praises. When I was in primary and secondary schools, I felt validated when I was appointed a prefect or achieved perfect (or almost perfect) grades. In junior college, validations came in the form of getting the most student votes and appointed a student councillor. Acing all my O, plus A level subjects and special papers felt immaculately gratifying too. It gave me the desired pleasure and happiness.

In university, a simple response from an alluring and charming law professor, that I had asked a good or intelligent question titillated my sense of achievement as a rising legal eagle. As a young maturing woman, knowing that guys found me sexually attractive and desirable, indulged my happiness index to a carnal level. In bed, seeing their euphoric orgasms made me awesomesauce, reminding me that I wielded supreme power over men's carnal weaknesses.

Seeking validation has taken a new format with technology and social media for many of us (or at least for majority of us under 40 or maybe 45). The agglomeration of mainstream Facebook and Instagram "likes" is another form of fleeting pleasure.

Some call these happiness, but I would rather call it a fleeting pleasure. Just like instant food, social media "likes" can quickly increase our ephemeral happiness index, evaporating just as fast after "consumption". It's akin to men who had ejaculated inside me, they quickly lost interest and fell asleep. And when they started snoring, whatever form of fleeting pleasure or happiness vanished into the loneliness and darkness of the night.

I reckon, we need both fleeting pleasures and real happiness to survive emotionally, in this technologically laced modern society, championed by a simple and small device, known as the mobile phone.

Pursuing happiness via quick fixes of fleeting pleasures may not be exclusively ideal, but real happiness doesn't just drop down from the blue skies either.

Consistent goal setting seems to be my only answer to find real happiness. Coupled with slowing my work pace, taking nature walks, appreciating what's around me, and those who matter most, I hope I can find real, sustainable, and long term happiness.

Any thoughts?
Ménage à moi is my solo form of fleeting pleasure. So is physical intimacy. I often indulge in these acts to get a short term cerebral cum emotional boost. While he appreciated my curves, I felt transiently pleasured and happier.

But are these real, sustainable and long term happiness? Or are these lustful acts nothing more than fleeting pleasures?

It is only human for me to seek validation. The validation metamorphosizes into fleeting pleasure, or perhaps, sometimes, happiness.

When I was little girl, I craved for my parents' praises. When I was in primary and secondary schools, I felt validated when I was appointed a prefect or achieved perfect (or almost perfect) grades. In junior college, validations came in the form of getting the most student votes and appointed a student councillor. Acing all my O, plus A level subjects and special papers felt immaculately gratifying too. It gave me the desired pleasure and happiness.

In university, a simple response from an alluring and charming law professor, that I had asked a good or intelligent question titillated my sense of achievement as a rising legal eagle. As a young maturing woman, knowing that guys found me sexually attractive and desirable, indulged my happiness index to a carnal level. In bed, seeing their euphoric orgasms made me awesomesauce, reminding me that I wielded supreme power over men's carnal weaknesses.

Seeking validation has taken a new format with technology and social media for many of us (or at least for majority of us under 40 or maybe 45). The agglomeration of mainstream Facebook and Instagram "likes" is another form of fleeting pleasure.

Some call these happiness, but I would rather call it a fleeting pleasure. Just like instant food, social media "likes" can quickly increase our ephemeral happiness index, evaporating just as fast after "consumption". It's akin to men who had ejaculated inside me, they quickly lost interest and fell asleep. And when they started snoring, whatever form of fleeting pleasure or happiness vanished into the loneliness and darkness of the night.

I reckon, we need both fleeting pleasures and real happiness to survive emotionally, in this technologically laced modern society, championed by a simple and small device, known as the mobile phone.

Pursuing happiness via quick fixes of fleeting pleasures may not be exclusively ideal, but real happiness doesn't just drop down from the blue skies either.

Consistent goal setting seems to be my only answer to find real happiness. Coupled with slowing my work pace, taking nature walks, appreciating what's around me, and those who matter most, I hope I can find real, sustainable, and long term happiness.

Any thoughts?

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
U may Like to try Sex on Demand.

Where one party initiates the demand for sex, if the other party like it idea, set up the demand:

1. One party get ready to set up the place to ready for sex, or

2. The other party brought fine wine and food add the atmosphere for sex....

Rather than wait for signal or flirting, straight to demand for sex....
shoo tiong lover shooo no virus here shooo go back to china shooo!