• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fleeting Pleasures

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must have been devastated. You deserve it for having ulterior carnal motives. Ha Ha...
you’re right. i’m devastated. i look forward to meeting “she” at sha’s potluck party but she pranks me and reveals much of sha in her skin at the door. i wish she is she and not sha but sha wishes i am wishing for sha instead of she.

Mark9999

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you are mistaken. If you guys really want to know the truth, suffice to say, I know that animal which you have mentioned in person, intimately at some stage of my life. We are just friends now. I hope this clarifies once and for all.

Suffice to say,
in the absense of concrete proof,

I trust you to be spilling the tooth,
the whole tooth,
and nothing but the tooth,

so help us God.:thumbsdown::thumbsup::biggrin:.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
May I ask, what are your simple pleasures in your life?
Of course you may ask, my fair maiden. I enjoy simple pleasures like digging my nose, clearing out my ear wax. I also like strolling by the beach and inhaling the salty air, I like the smell of freshly cut grass, I like to pat stray cats and dogs when they allow me. Not forgetting watching the sun set and seeing the rays light up the clouds, so beautiful.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course you may ask, my fair maiden. I enjoy simple pleasures like digging my nose, clearing out my ear wax. I also like strolling by the beach and inhaling the salty air, I like the smell of freshly cut grass, I like to pat stray cats and dogs when they allow me. Not forgetting watching the sun set and seeing the rays light up the clouds, so beautiful.
Save for the ear wax and nose digging :cautious:, the rest sounds good :smile:

Mark9999

Alfrescian
Loyal
:frown:
May your gums rot further! :cautious:

-
claire.png

.:frown: