• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Find me a date: Tiffany and Ivan

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
These city kids ditched Tinder and let us play matchmaker. Here’s a blow-by-blow of their blind date

1555398762300.png

The date: our daters had a meal at The Gyu Bar

First impression
Tiffany: ‘He looked like a mild and decent guy but I’m not so sure if I still stand by my initial assessment.’

Ivan: ‘We both arrived early, which is cool. I was really relieved because she seemed normal, I mean you never know what can happen on these blind dates right?’

Chemistry
Tiffany: ‘I think there was chemistry. We bonded over our love for travelling and food. My life is nowhere near as interesting as his, though, so I hope he feels the same way.’

Ivan: ‘The conversation flowed throughout the night but it's not like we're rushing to name our second kid or something.’

Awkward moment
Tiffany: ‘There were some inevitable awkward silences in between courses and being the shy person that I am, I tried my best to avoid eye contact. I hope he didn’t think that I was being rude.’

Ivan: ‘Not that I can recall. I guess nothing is awkward unless you think it is.’

More at https://www.timeout.com/singapore/sex-and-dating/find-me-a-date-tiffany-and-ivan