• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - ]男人不坏女人不爱, it only took ex-convict ex-gangster Simonboy 2 dates to find his current gf Simongirl after downloading all the dating apps

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
simonboy_main.jpg

Jean and Jeanie burst into laughter as Simon continues: “Because after separation, being in and out of prison, and [going into the halfway house the moment I was released]… I lonely mah. I was a broken soul, so the first thing I did was to download all the apps. I downloaded Tinder, OKCupid, Coffee Meets Bagel, and Bumble.”

It only took Simon two dates, both with teachers, for him to meet his current girlfriend, who is known to his followers as Simongirl.

She played an instrumental part in helping Simon set up the social media presence he has today.

“When I met her, everybody knows, I was riding my bicycle doing food delivery. I only had S$50 in my bank, [but] she stuck with me. She’s working a very normal job, like normal salary, and she trusted in me,” he recalls.

They were only dating for “two to three months” before Simon started his social media career.

“I only promised her one thing. I said I would work really hard [at every] given opportunity,” he says.

Simon's girlfriend played a huge part in getting him to where he is today
Jean was curious where Simongirl's trust came from.

“I think it’s built-up trust. Since the beginning, I always asked her to eat hawker food. We ate hawker food for many months. It was cai png every single day,” he says.

He goes on to explain that sometimes, when Simongirl got bored, she would suggest they eat something different, like Din Tai Fung. She would also offer to pay.

https://www.todayonline.com/8days/i...d-after-his-2-year-stay-halfway-house-2285226

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. If you are still not that old, I can pass you some tricks for this game.
I'm too old for that now.
To steal a Chinese girl heart, you must play it like fishing. Once a while give and mostly retract. The more you show not much interest the more they will then take the initiatives.
Of course you need to possess something that attracts them to achieve that. Looks may not be necessary. They always like men with ambitions. Whether success or not is another matter. And I know they despise kiasu kiasi sinkie men even upfront the sinkie men is more successful than their mudland counterparts.
Once their heart is stolen they will belong to you as long as you like.
@syed putra
See. I told you to win Chinese girl heart, you must have ambition be it success or not doesn't matter.
Simon boy said
I only promised her one thing. I said I would work really hard [at every] given opportunity,” he says
Win liao. Plus being a ex convict is actually an advantage as the Chinese girl will think they are better than all the average kiasu kiasi sinkies man workers after they turn over a new leaf.
Simonboy possess all the above I mentioned.:o-o:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simon doesn’t shy away from talking about his 16-year drug habit and his time behind bars. After three stints in prison, two failed marriages, a failed suicide attempt, and two years spent in rehab at a halfway house, Simon has turned over a new leaf.

lol knn… his life is like the plot of some mediacorpse show

Was this show 豹子胆 starring阿哥李南星 inspired by Simonboy?

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is hard for a normal guy to improve significantly ... even if he did improve, the result wont be visible enough for GF/Wife
But on the other hand, a low SES beatup Beng have all the advantage, he is at rock bottom level, anything he do is improvement
Those naive GF/Wife will appreciate more, say Beng change liao, he got a job & he can hold on to it for months

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wish him all the best.

Every one deserves a chance to live the precious gift of life, as none is perfect & will only make mistakes, but it is critical to acknowledge mistakes, & correct them to progress.

No Being promised that every day will be a day of roses, but as long as one is determined & disciplined, the best in life is achievable, & the best in life does not mean the 5Cs. It is a trusted companion in the courageous journey of life based upon mutual love, which is ingredient to build family which is the foundation of civilizations, the ties that bind one to society to build a better world courageously for innocents to come..

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is hard for a normal guy to improve significantly ... even if he did improve, the result wont be visible enough for GF/Wife
But on the other hand, a low SES beatup Beng have all the advantage, he is at rock bottom level, anything he do is improvement
Those naive GF/Wife will appreciate more, say Beng change liao, he got a job & he can hold on to it for months
Very true.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway it's still early so don't judge 1st. When fame n wealth comes along there'll be many new temptations! Let's see what happens 2-3yrs down the road...

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better then men keep asking money.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
simonboy_main.jpg

Jean and Jeanie burst into laughter as Simon continues: “Because after separation, being in and out of prison, and [going into the halfway house the moment I was released]… I lonely mah. I was a broken soul, so the first thing I did was to download all the apps. I downloaded Tinder, OKCupid, Coffee Meets Bagel, and Bumble.”

It only took Simon two dates, both with teachers, for him to meet his current girlfriend, who is known to his followers as Simongirl.

She played an instrumental part in helping Simon set up the social media presence he has today.

“When I met her, everybody knows, I was riding my bicycle doing food delivery. I only had S$50 in my bank, [but] she stuck with me. She’s working a very normal job, like normal salary, and she trusted in me,” he recalls.

They were only dating for “two to three months” before Simon started his social media career.

“I only promised her one thing. I said I would work really hard [at every] given opportunity,” he says.

Simon's girlfriend played a huge part in getting him to where he is today
Jean was curious where Simongirl's trust came from.

“I think it’s built-up trust. Since the beginning, I always asked her to eat hawker food. We ate hawker food for many months. It was cai png every single day,” he says.

He goes on to explain that sometimes, when Simongirl got bored, she would suggest they eat something different, like Din Tai Fung. She would also offer to pay.

https://www.todayonline.com/8days/i...d-after-his-2-year-stay-halfway-house-2285226

Charbo see Ang Gong Kia....straight away wet wet underwear....

But see BBFA is like see hantu de Woh