• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Feisty kway chap lady who challenged debt collectors: “Money’s gone, family’s broken, I’ve got nothing”

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you ever borrowed any money?

Only from banks with approved collateral. Never from any other source. What I meant is borrowing from individuals, ah longs and so-called approved money lenders with criminal intentions or out to make a buck. Just declaring income is not a basis of borrowing and certainly not an indication of guaranteed repayment. And with no repayment comes all of these unpleasantness that causes real social problems that can escalate into disasters.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very soon, the debt collection business will be so good and big, gahmen got to let more FTs come in to fill the labour shortage.

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Raw, stewed or roasted?

Screenshot_2018-10-31-20-58-16-1.png

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Going on public and stating your side of the story is a good idea and takes away the element of "shame" that debt collectors thrive on. If there is someone smart enough to come up with this idea of giving lendees this platform to air their views, debt collectors will be out of business very soon.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Going on public and stating your side of the story is a good idea and takes away the element of "shame" that debt collectors thrive on. If there is someone smart enough to come up with this idea of giving lendees this platform to air their views, debt collectors will be out of business very soon.

I think the debt collectors are at wits ends and only shaming out of malice and not intending to collect the debt anymore.
I mean shame already so damage done so there’s no more threshold left so to speak