• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

37-year-old M’sian beautician working in S’pore loses 4 limbs after bacterial infection

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is called 笨到可怜, 笨到没有话讲...... besides those pak so many times + boosters gao gao ish already sunk cost fallacy liao.... how to 面对现实? If suddenly one day 面对现实, they probably will commit suicide or live in extreme depression..... There is a weird thing here.... deep down inside they already know but cannot express themselves.... everyday living in fear.... don't know when is their turn to died suddenly...... so it all pent up until one day explode...... you see alot of siao lang cases recently? Perhaps that is the cause.....

If you observe their body language and facial expression, whenever they heard about somebody died suddenly, stroke, brain dead, etc.... they will find whatever stupid reason to justify it one... no matter how stupid it is..... deep inside they are living in constant fear..... that is consuming them..... a young boy recently stroke and brain dead, they say ohhh... the boy too fat and heat stroke lah..... run 2.4km too much for little boy liao blah blah blah......
You were right. They are in cognitive dissonance, stockholm syndrome and other mental conditions. They always no matter who die, it always not them.

They were called sheeple for a reason.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_4892.jpeg

IMG_4893.jpeg

IMG_4894.jpeg

Most vaxxed can only wake up to the reality when bad things hit them hard

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Complete rubbish.

I've taken the vax and a few booster shots. Still feeling great, just like nearly all sinkies.
remember to post your address. When your time comes, we will throw in a few cents each here and buy a cheap dildo to put on top of your urn. Your countdown has started since the day you allowed your master to poke you. A dildo is a fitting send off

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
remember to post your address. When your time comes, we will throw in a few cents each here and buy a cheap dildo to put on top of your urn. Your countdown has started since the day you allowed your master to poke you. A dildo is a fitting send off

I stay in a landed property in Bukit Timah. Come get me!

LaoHongBiscuit

Stupidman
Loyal
It's reduce the exclusiveness of the landed property community there.

But it will be great for my freehold condo in Bukit Timah. There will be a pool of ready upgraders willing to buy my condo.
i think it would be better if Little India is relocated to bukit timah. the current little India is too congested. what do u think? good idea?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think it would be better if Little India is relocated to bukit timah. the current little India is too congested. what do u think? good idea?

That would be a very bad idea. Better to relocate part of Little Keling to Chinktown. After all, there's a keling Hindu temple and moslem mosque in Chinktown already.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to the vax, nearly anyone who gets covid now suffers only flu like symptoms. Truth hurts.
This kind of fake news you may keep it to yourself and the stupid ones. Fuckwarezone has many of such fools like yourself too.

We have such detoxification systems for our entire life. If someone says the vaccine can reduce cancers to flu like symptoms, would you believe that too? Lol

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This kind of fake news you may keep it to yourself and the stupid ones. Fuckwarezone has many of such fools like yourself too.

We have such detoxification systems for our entire life. If someone says the vaccine can reduce cancers to flu like symptoms, would you believe that too? Lol

Nearly all sinkies took the vax + boosters. Nearly all sinkies are still alive and kicking today.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're welcome to walk the streets and see for yourself. You sound like you stay indoors all day and get your news solely from selected internet sites.
There were many funerals going on these days if you have been hiding yourself at home. You can keep all the fake news to yourself