• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fatty Alien meets MIW in the Shadows.......

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. one more: arsedoc: "me see you no up hoh"
3. honest, fingeringman looks damn cocky leh:p

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dl2201e.jpg

TCH - Have you been paid your latest retainer?
Doc - Simi is retainer?
TCH - Quiet lah. Don't ask so many questions.
Doc - Whatever you say, boss.
DL - Yes sir. Everything up-to-date but I want to complain to you.
TCH - Shoot.
DL - Why never allow me to proceed with rally? I am sure can makan into Li Lian's votes and ensure ka chng doc masuk parliament sui sui.
TCH - You same same. Don't ask too many probing questions. Need-to-know basis, Des.
DL - Yes boss.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DL to MIW : Can you pleeeasssseeee invite me to your tea party? I want to join PAP a sai bo?

MIW to DL: Can you ask your supporters to pledge their votes to me? Just you taking votes from WP is not enough for me to take the seat.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Knn I am surprised. Koh, Big Nose and the unknown didn't faint.

hi there

1. rust, to some dafter sheep.
2. that type of look is veri handsome hoh.
3. i can bet on it.
4. our deerest kinana finds it suitable to be its poker.
5. aiyoh! you shall be its 2nd fiddle, oops!:biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If his deposit, which he will definitely lose, and his election expense plus a stipend for his time are covered by the PAP, it is a worthwhile venture. How many of these split-vote politicians are there for the PAP to use?

Naboo

DL : I'm going back to my planet Naboo. Priest ask Lee Vader not to whack Naboo.

TCH : knn, I belly eng siboh.

Arsedoc : Lee will tell me to burn your arse before you land in Naboo.

Fann Wong and Gurmit Singh : Nar.... booo.... eh

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
dl2201e.jpg

Ah Koh: Thank you for the side show, you really bad, that makes me look really good!

Ah Lim: I can only show off my bad engrish only leh! My imagination not so chim like you and i don't have any backside story to tell lah! All these chopstick, biscuits & other chicham story damn tokkong man! How i wish i can rojak the voters like you can! Every detail so clear, you must introduce me to Lee dai Sor leh! I also want to tell story leh!

Ah Teo: You do badly and we shall fare well! Just don't point out on the time frame part all these personal experiences we have to dig up old residents from Bukit Ho Swee and we have committees going through every story and we finalise on these tales OK! So don't fuck it up for us!

Ah Lackey can't tell who the fuck is that: You think damn easy digging up all these lost soul from some HDB block void deck is it? Imagine listening to them, the very sight of these things also makes me want to puke! You think we MIW damn shiok talking to peasants like you?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dl2201e.jpg

Mole: Reporting, SIRs!

Dr Anass: What is your next move, Mole?

Mole: Can I join FAP proper after the BE?

Rear Admirer: What do you think, Asshole...oops, I mean Dr Anass?

Sir Fcuk: KNN! Help pay your deposit twice oready still not enuff ah?