• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fat Sinkie Whore demands much about her potential partner

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
well i guess she has her choice, she is still young and can choose around.
she is honest with what she wants... OK .. fine.

However, I also want to be honest with her... if she is a local FL, i think is only priced at max 80/1/1 :p

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkies, you didn't read properly or you just dunno how to read english. did i say she got balls?

CB kia tonychat,

u now wanna teach ppl english:confused:

your english is :

1) duuno how to differentiate between 'fiction' and 'friction'
2) u use 'own' you a living, instead of owe you a living
3) u use 'deal' to the fact instead of 'due' to the fact.

u better keep quiet about other ppl's english ok:oIo::oIo:

btw, it is keep 'quiet', not keep 'quite'.:biggrin:

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're the One for me, fatty
You're the One I really, really love

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BByBg264MRk&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BByBg264MRk&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>
the video was funny..:biggrin:

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal

However, I also want to be honest with her... if she is a local FL, i think is only priced at max 80/1/1 :p

should be much lesser and must also cover insurance in case you get squashed while she rides on you.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see, ah Seok, you have to understand the reason why most women remain virgins is because:

1) They are ugly
2) They are fat
3) They are fat and ugly

Do you think, if nature endowed them more generously they would still be virgins together with the other girls?

That is completely untrue. It could also be due to religious beliefs or personal belief system. :cool: A person's looks have nothing to do with their virginity.

Also, a guy or girl's expectations about the future spouse have nothing to do with personal looks. It's about a person's value systems, beliefs, and level of vanity.

Usually vain people tend to choose other halves based on looks. And a person can be vain even when not that good looking.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is completely untrue. It could also be due to religious beliefs or personal belief system. :cool: A person's looks have nothing to do with their virginity.

Also, a guy or girl's expectations about the future spouse have nothing to do with personal looks. It's about a person's value systems, beliefs, and level of vanity.

Usually vain people tend to choose other halves based on looks. And a person can be vain even when not that good looking.

Agree, to a certain extent, frankly. Don't be too fat don't be too ugly. Then the rest can be worked out. Looking for girlfriend/boyfriend is not pageant or manhunt. I'm just being frank. Too fat or too ugly, very hard to start working something out, that's fact of life.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah you mean got FL with her specs? Interesting. I guess guys need all sorts of women to fufill their needs.

If my hubby wants an FL like that, I think I'll have to let him go because I don't think I can fufill this. Haiz. Being a woman is difficult.

I really learn something new everyday.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree, to a certain extent, frankly. Don't be too fat don't be too ugly. Then the rest can be worked out. Looking for girlfriend/boyfriend is not pageant or manhunt. I'm just being frank. Too fat or too ugly, very hard to start working something out, that's fact of life.

Ya I empathize with her. I understand too ugly because I'm very plain looking also. Otherwise I wouldn't be surfing this forum.

Hey how come the ID here cannot use on the other forum? Does anyone know why?

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fat ok lah --- not her fault
ugly ok lah --- not her fault
fat and ugly also ok lah -- also not her fault

but thick skin ---- cannot be forgive ,,,

Actually you cannot say that. Because thick skin can get a girl a boyfriend. If a girl is the shy sort, then will sit on the shelf for a long time.

Especially if slim and shy -- the shelf won't break easily. *Sob* *Nevermind me* --> I emo today because innocent people are being killed because they wear the wrong colour.

Sigh. That's why nowadays so many chubby girls can get boyfriends? I think they are very confident like the girl in the article. After all, it takes alot of confidence to say the things that she say. I think she's cool.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal

i think she is too fat :p
and the worst thing is she does not want to slim down.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey,bro,i dun think so...although I may be quite plump with a beer belly,i still find it easy to chat up with girls.
I can chat up with PRCs at petrol kiosks and so on...
Maybe the confidence was from last time when I was younger and better looking. :p

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
cum on guys..give her a break,she's not a whore..let her have her reward she deserve.
how shall i describe her..ok..she's one of those rare creature genetic evolvement of humankind living amongst us..and something good came out from these creature..
1.once this creature walk into the lift and the alarm sound..overloaded..someone has to get out and i am the only guy inside,i humbly walk out.
2.when i look at hmmm i really really appreciate my wife more,may the breast of my wife satisfy me always...oops...did i justt

jw5

Loyal
How do you expect someone who is ugly not to be "too ugly"?
At least someone is fat can try to lose weight.