• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fat Sinkie Whore demands much about her potential partner

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
hitith.jpg

The picture says a thousand words

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even the +size Chinese women refuse to lower their expectations to Ah Beng's level. Ah Beng is viewed as a pariah. This is so sad. Of course, Miss Cheong like the rest of the Singaporean Chinese women have the FT pool, so no worries for them there. But the poor Bengs have no choice but to settle for cheep whiskey, cheep sex and ktvs.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even the +size Chinese women refuse to lower their expectations to Ah Beng's level. This is so sad.
I guess the Bengs have no choice but to settle for cheep whiskey, cheep sex and ktvs.

this whore should feel honored even if the beng or otakus just give her a glance..:biggrin:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even fat fugly bitches are saying NO to Ah Beng while PRC whores think the Ah Beng is stoopid.
It doesn't get any more pathetic than this. Where is the Ah Beng pride? :biggrin:

Last edited:

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
When men decide to opt out of FAT women, it seems the most natural thing in the world.

When men decide to opt out of non-virgin women, they get bombarded with remarks like: "if you love her, you should forgive...; do you love her or her hymen?...;

So most men are pretty ready to 'forgive' women who have lost their virginity to someone else. But men are pretty unforgiving if the woman is FAT.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
When men decide to opt out of FAT women, it seems the most natural thing in the world.

When men decide to opt out of non-virgin women, they get bombarded with remarks like: "if you love her, you should forgive...; do you love her or her hymen?...;

So most men are pretty ready to 'forgive' women who have lost their virginity to someone else. But men are pretty unforgiving if the woman is FAT.

You see, ah Seok, you have to understand the reason why most women remain virgins is because:

1) They are ugly
2) They are fat
3) They are fat and ugly

Do you think, if nature endowed them more generously they would still be virgins together with the other girls?

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I were to have sex with an ugly girl, I would have to close my eyes throughout, or bag her face with poke hole for her nose to breath.

If I were to have sex with a fat girl, I would have to ask my life insurance agent first if I am covered by the policy I bought.

If I were to have sex with a fat and ugly girl,...
No, won't happen. Access denied.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
... Fucking ugly cheebye.

Low value rubbish dump.

Even if you were to suck my cock for $1 I also don't want. Fuck. My cock like myself has dignity too.

Chee bye fat ugly fuck.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
come on! We all have dreams. Let her be

She is just asking for a mature man with great personality and a stable income. She did not ask for a Andy Lau who makes millions a year. Fat is not a death sentence

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not for me, i have a thing for plump woman,especially those "bak bak" and white skin type,very sexy!:p

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even fat fugly bitches are saying NO to Ah Beng while PRC whores think the Ah Beng is stoopid.
It doesn't get any more pathetic than this. Where is the Ah Beng pride? :biggrin:

Hehehe chow keling racist. The problem is this particular fat ugly bitch's attitude and not all fat bitches you idiot. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
come on! We all have dreams. Let her be
She is just asking for a mature man with great personality and a stable income. She did not ask for a Andy Lau who makes millions a year. Fat is not a death sentence

This is the only fair-minded gentlemanly post so far ...
I am also an open guy but my doc ask me to watch my cholesterol & stay away from fats ....

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You see, ah Seok, you have to understand the reason why most women remain virgins is because:

1) They are ugly
2) They are fat
3) They are fat and ugly

Do you think, if nature endowed them more generously they would still be virgins together with the other girls?

Some are brainless also, lol :p:p

zhugeliang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fat ok lah --- not her fault
ugly ok lah --- not her fault
fat and ugly also ok lah -- also not her fault

but thick skin ---- cannot be forgive ,,,