• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fat Sinkie Whore demands much about her potential partner

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think being 19 matters.
When you are young, your confidence & vision of future is untainted by cynicism.

Also as the Chinese say, Youth knows ugliness.

If u refer to Sunday Times, the other 2 bui-buis also quite substantial.

Especially the 40 something one, that pix showed her side profile - the bust like cabbage-size easily G to H-cup !

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do fat girls tighter than thin girls ?:confused:[/QUOTE]

No lah, you only get better 'depth' on account of the "boost" and lard from below. Best for you to practice opening a durian. But they're slippery when wet, though.:p

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
come on! We all have dreams. Let her be

She is just asking for a mature man with great personality and a stable income. She did not ask for a Andy Lau who makes millions a year. Fat is not a death sentence

problem is, will her target man even fall for her?

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's not morbidly obese and she has a pretty face. I have seen many thin but fugly girls. I say good for her and for her obvious self-confidence. The latter is something completely lacking in many Sinkie males.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think being 19 matters.
When you are young, your confidence & vision of future is untainted by cynicism.

Also as the Chinese say, Youth knows ugliness.

If u refer to Sunday Times, the other 2 bui-buis also quite substantial.

Especially the 40 something one, that pix showed her side profile - the bust like cabbage-size easily G to H-cup !

lol you even noticed that. :biggrin:

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's not morbidly obese and she has a pretty face. I have seen many thin but fugly girls. I say good for her and for her obvious self-confidence. The latter is something completely lacking in many Sinkie males.

that is quite true. too many men are wimps nowadays, give in to wife so easily.

"I want LV Bag!"

95% of sinkie male will say yes.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hitith.jpg

The picture says a thousand words

i believe she still virgin.
who wana fuck this type of pig?
wasting bullet on elephant meh?:oIo:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even fat fugly bitches are saying NO to Ah Beng while PRC whores think the Ah Beng is stoopid.
It doesn't get any more pathetic than this. Where is the Ah Beng pride? :biggrin:

LOL. Black and smelly keling. You and your kind can't even score a pig to fuck, so what are u hollering about? reptile language as usual?

:biggrin:

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Among her listed criteria, I find "a stable income" will disqualify most Singaporeans.

These days, who can guarantee a stable income ?

Even Sim Wong Hoo cannot claim that he has a stable income.