• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fat mudkid cries upon eating mcnuggets again after 3 weeks closure

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
m7nK1Bvl.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN now is fat boy cry next week during cb phase 1 his parents grand parents great grand parents auntie uncle grand parents in law great grand parents in law step grand parents step great grand parents in law will cry while doing gatherings KNN

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now those health expert should go to the boys house and see what kind of food he has been eating. No more hokien mee.

jw5

Loyal
I doubt very much that the fat kid eats hokkien mee. However, many Indians (like yourself), do eat hokkien mee. :wink:

Now those health expert should go to the boys house and see what kind of food he has been eating. No more hokien mee.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Relac lah, next time go do NS each week has one day when the cookhouse serves western food. Fries, nuggets, ice cream etc.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then again, if you want to indulge in food and snacks, the best time to do it is when you're young. Don't need to be worried about this and that.

The younger generation of today... I believe they lack exercise outside of their mandatory PE lessons.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then again, if you want to indulge in food and snacks, the best time to do it is when you're young. Don't need to be worried about this and that.

The younger generation of today... I believe they lack exercise outside of their mandatory PE lessons.
In the old days kids are allowed to roam, play in longkang, climb hills, and trees, ride bicycle on main road.
Today, if you allow that, people say parents are irresponsible type.