• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Hip artisanal Oat Milk Hawker Shuts Stall After $80K Loss, Says GST Increase Another Reason For Closure

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like this piece of shit was interviewed previously by the 8days propagandists. :rolleyes:

Don’t Ask This Hawker For Tau Huay Zui, He Sells Hip Homemade Oat Milk With A Singaporean Twist​

14 Jul 2022
https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/ha...ean-oat-milk-golden-mile-hawker-centre-661476

I am curious... did he seek them out for an interview or did the Mediacock propagandists seek him out? Or some mutual friend between him and the writer of the article? :roflmao:

Even the customers don't know what the fuck he is selling. So of course his business failed.

And he really looks like the typical retard Sinkie. He should get pretty girls in sexy bunny outfits to do the selling for him instead.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have stopped spending my money in red mart after it sold off to China communist terrorists company Alibaba group

Did the Tiongs buy Honestbee?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honestbee

1280px-Honestbee-Logo.png

The company was subsequently issued a winding up order in July 2020 and dissolved shortly after; the site formerly occupied by habitat is currently used by RedMart as a fulfillment center for their deliveries.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
He must employ more SYTs to sell his oat tea, who knows it may be another spring for him?
trying the fuckerburg way to score with gals? Can't find a job, so throw money into the drain by starting a business, with neither a plan nor acumen.

Satanic verses

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear young hawkers,

You want to do 'artisanal' shit like this, go open a proper cafe.

Stay out of hawker centres, we don't want your kind to contaminate the UNESCO-recognized sacred spaces.

By the way, no one is impressed with that hipster signboard. It is utter cringe, and a key indicator for failure.

Giving interview time to the SPH/Mediacock assholes is also a major red flag.
I happen to like the hipster signboard, so shut the fuck up Mr Heng aka @UltimaOnline .