• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Failed celebrity businesses

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LNX is now with a church but i forgotten the name the same church the chew chor meng attends. Some ppl over there says he attends that church to get a strong support since christians always support one of their own.

Chew Chor Meng got a shop selling shoes in Tampines mall...
Also got hawker stall selling fish head beehoon

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
one more who failed badly and went into bankruptcy

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aSDXxTfr-F0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finding solace in christianity when one fails? No wonder they failed in the first place. Farkers all got no backbone! How to suck seed?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This chao ah beng hit jackpot. Even bragged that he need to buy machines to count thick wads of cash.

He commented that he owes his success to jack neo whom brought him into the hosting and movie business and then he could open all these business ventures. His old town coffee chain looks pretty successful. The branch at suntec is really huge. I wonder if he's the sole owner or in some partnership.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Finding solace in christianity when one fails? No wonder they failed in the first place. Farkers all got no backbone! How to suck seed?

alot of ppl think like ah ram thinks that church is a place to do net working :smile:

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
He commented that he owes his success to jack neo whom brought him into the hosting and movie business and then he could open all these business ventures. His old town coffee chain looks pretty successful. The branch at suntec is really huge. I wonder if he's the sole owner or in some partnership.

If Mark Lee was a shitskin, would you have been equally impressed?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
alot of ppl think like ah ram that church is a place to do net working :smile:

That is why the idiots have never and will never suck seed. The pea-sized brains of the morons are still in acting mode - acting their way in church to network? Fark! Larry Ellison, Warren Buffet, Bill Gates... they didn't need to go CHC or any of the fake churches to "network" on their way to making billions. Business requires skill and acumen.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is why the idiots have never and will never suck seed. The pea-sized brains of the morons are still in acting mode - acting their way in church to network? Fark! Larry Ellison, Warren Buffet, Bill Gates... they didn't need to go CHC or any of the fake churches to "network" on their way to making billions. Business requires skill and acumen.

you are right ...i dont need any church to earn my first million too :wink:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are right ...i dont need any church to earn my first million too :wink:

But I suppose everything is an opportunity in a dog-eat-dog world to farkers like Kong Hee Fatt Choy, bayi prince and all the head snakes in the "mega fake" churches. These "religious mafias" have wisened up to a wonderful chance to weasel their way into the business and have created a haven for these idiots to "network" and make their own ill-gotten millions in return. 10% commission of each income for every idiot going to their "church"? And some morons even call that God's income? I call that a con job!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But I suppose everything is an opportunity in a dog-eat-dog world to farkers like Kong Hee Fatt Choy, bayi prince and all the head snakes in the "mega fake" churches. These "religious mafias" have wisened up to a wonderful chance to weasel their way into the business and have created a haven for these idiots to "network" and make their own ill-gotten millions in return. 10% commission of each income for every idiot going to their "church"? And some morons even call that God's income? I call that a con job!

relax bro...if religion is not a con job then i worry :wink:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Fame" is a misnomer when applied to Sinkie "celebrities". Two simple facts: 1. Sinkieland has no talent 2. Sinkieland has no celebrities :smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"Fame" is a misnomer when applied to Sinkie "celebrities". Two simple facts: 1. Sinkieland has no talent 2. Sinkieland has no celebrities :smile:

tonychat going to come in and say sinkie got no balls :wink: