• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even Gurkhas in SG had lost its moral fiber in a PAP government

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes,in the early days, the Chinese secret societies were afraid of these gurkhas in "ang chias'..even the communist guerillas gave them a wide berth. They were summoned to catch the Indonesian marines during Confrontasi in which the Gurkhas were able to arrested several Indonesian bombers who were believed to have supernatural powers.

During the communal clashes in the 1960s, the gurkhas, my grandparents recalled protected the chinese settlers caught in the racial riots..The Gurkhas also refused to be recruited by the Japanese National Indian Army despite many British Indian soldiers being recruited and continued to fight the Japanese who were afraid of their fighting skills. This may explain why the older generation of chinese folks still respect the Gurkhas till today.

In recent years, the gurkhas were again called to catch the Indonesian who landed in Tekong after the Commandos and Guards units were unsuccessful. In Afghanistan, a British gurkhas single-handedly fought off 20 over Talibans and managed to kill half of them before reinforcement were called in. he was award by the British for his valor.

I think no one , even the Japanese would want to fight with the Gurkhas. They were of a fighting tribe in the Himalayas and have a fighting instinct in them. The victim sadly may have under estimated them.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mai pray pray with them ok.They are good fighters.Even our dear long hair Ah Ram not their match sia...!!!

[video=youtube;d17OFUBQdRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d17OFUBQdRU[/video]

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to train together with the Gurkhas during my army days, they are the nicest and most discipline guy around. The sinkie Ah neh must have push them to the limit for them to react such way, I am very sad they are now suspended. The whole village in Nepal depends on their salary to be fed, damn the Chao Ah Neh sinkie they must have think they are more superior than the gurkhas and tried to abused them verbally!:mad::mad::oIo::oIo:

You and your Mao Mao zhedong dong theory again!!! :mad:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN the police only arrested the Gurkhas but not the sinkie Chao Ah neh, why?
:mad::mad::mad::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Nine Gurkha officers have been arrested by the police for suspected involvement in a fight at Clarke Quay last Sunday morning.

One of them was charged in court this week for causing grievous hurt.

The Straits Times reported that the nine suspects were all junior officers from the Police Gurkha Contingent (GC).

They have been removed from their posts pending further investigation.

A police spokesperson said the incident happened at 3.35am on April Fool's Day when the Gurkha officers were off duty.

The Gurkha Contingent's commander Deputy Assistant Commissioner of Police Ross Forman said the contingent will take a tough stance on the incident.

He told local media that the GC takes a very serious view of the conduct of this small group of officers who have tarnished the contingent's good reputation.

He also said that such behaviour is unacceptable and the officers will be severely punished if found guilty.

The victim has not been identified.

The police spokesperson said the police are keeping in close contact with the victim's family and will give them help if needed.

Anyone who runs afoul of the law, including the police force's own officers, will be sternly dealt with, she added.

The officer can be jailed up to 10 years and caned if found guilty of voluntarily causing grievous hurt.

[email protected]

oldgoat

Alfrescian
Loyal
The GC commander is Keling issit? Even the name sounds like those typical Keling Catholics

Gurkha Contingent's commander Deputy Assistant Commissioner of Police Ross Forman

oldgoat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keling kias typically like to drink. It's called "Tan-neee" or something is their tongue twisting language. It's good to see Keling fight Keling after their tan-neee sessions; if they don't fight among themselves, they go home beat their wife.

CheongSam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just imagine if the gurkhas revolt in singapore.they can easily take over our poodles force and cause massive damage.Even British are cutting down their gurkhas contigent.

oldgoat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just imagine if the gurkhas revolt in singapore.they can easily take over our poodles force and cause massive damage.Even British are cutting down their gurkhas contigent.

Call in army then! But they can call army all I care. Limpeh MR already with a useless watch :wink:

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fight until burn the dead body one izit:confused:

Do you remember the rows of small houses at the side for all the indian janitors?

i study at bartley secondary school, the gurkhas are not as friendly as you tot, they can be the most vicious people when they feel like it. The only reason they smile at you it becasue his livehood depend on it. Their children in school are just as racist and will have no qalm in beating up fellow students. maybe it due to lack of money, the gurkha students will have itchy hands and take fellow students belongings. The only good thing then was that there only a dozen of them in the school in those days so we always have numerial advantage.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Keling kias typically like to drink. It's called "Tan-neee" or something is their tongue twisting language. It's good to see Keling fight Keling after their tan-neee sessions; if they don't fight among themselves, they go home beat their wife.

ACtually to be honest gurkhas aren't considered keling they look rather chinese it's just that their royal family in nepal look more like keling but those royals aren't gurkhas. Gurkhas are just 1 ethnic group among a few in nepal. The nepalese royal family had some tragedy few yrs back.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The gurkhas shouldn't be punished! They are FTs recruited here to protect Singapore! If they are punished, it will only be a hammer to the toes because then the PAP shall be held responsible for all the fuck ups that they have created all these years!

They should be punished this time. Nine of them attacked one man until he was warded in the intensive care ward.
Besides, they tried to flirt with the victim's female friends. Yes PAP is responsible for all the fuck ups.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to train together with the Gurkhas during my army days, they are the nicest and most discipline guy around. The sinkie Ah neh must have push them to the limit for them to react such way, I am very sad they are now suspended. The whole village in Nepal depends on their salary to be fed, damn the Chao Ah Neh sinkie they must have think they are more superior than the gurkhas and tried to abused them verbally!:mad::mad::oIo::oIo:

They had caused grievous hurt to the victim and it's a serious offence with mandantory caning. No excuse to say they were provoked. On the contrary, it was the victim's female friends who were disturbed by them.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The Conspiracy Theory ?

LKY has been 'encouraging' people of other nations to boldly attack Singaporeans to create a rift (not unity) for his benefits. Why ? The divide and conquer plan.

Most Sinkies are cowardly and daft enough to listen to the evil regime's advice to cooperate with the regime for 'the more good years ahead' crap.

Sinkies are divided and they will not unite to fight a fascist here. The better the rift between them and the true blue Singaporeans, the better these foreigners will adhere themselves to the 'good' fascist that they can benefit and rely on. Both the fascist and the FTs will benefit from all these fiascoes.

Now, Lee may be facing an embarrassing moment of defeat regarding his stupid policies to embrace these ruffians for becoming his 'citizens' to help PAP at the ballot boxes.

Fascist will not see their people as humans but as labour for production. And will his pinky son continue to rule for another 10 years ? Unity is what he feared most.

You are right. That old mafia mentor like its own people to be attacked by foreigners. In fact this old bastard and his useless son are attacking their own citizens, albeit verbally, all these while. Hope this evil dynasty will fall in 5 to 10 years time.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
The GC commander is Keling issit? Even the name sounds like those typical Keling Catholics

Gurkha Contingent's commander Deputy Assistant Commissioner of Police Ross Forman

The last time SPF tried to put a Indian (Sikh) Cmdr at Mt Vernon; almost all hell broke loose if not for the swift replacement after. I heard of this incident circulating within the circle but never read it on the official media other than in the old forum. It was after Gordon's departure from GC but can;t remember the year.

There is something about Gorkhas & Indian that just don't mix; probably centuries of bad blood in their region that cause the animosity .

How often do you see a GC Cmdr anywhere on earth who is not an Englishman and have served the crown.

I guess only the old birds will know the story.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The last time SPF tried to put a Indian (Sikh) Cmdr at Mt Vernon; almost all hell broke loose if not for the swift replacement after. I heard of this incident circulating within the circle but never read it on the official media other than in the old forum. It was after Gordon's departure from GC but can;t remember the year.

There is something about Gorkhas & Indian that just don't mix; probably centuries of bad blood in their region that cause the animosity .

How often do you see a GC Cmdr anywhere on earth who is not an Englishman and have served the crown.

I don't blame the gurkhas at all. If anyone knows how kelings behave and i know many of you are you can understand why the gurkhas behave like that. These shit skins as usual try their snake tatics on them and everyone else.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There has never been a single local/ Asian assigned to command the Gurkhas since its inception. The requirements has always been for the number 1 and 2 to be ex-British Army with background in the Gurkha rifles and must speak the lingo.

There will be one or two local liaision senior officers but they are not in the chain of command.

A local commander cannot be relied to shoot local army chaps in a mutiny.

Last edited: