• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even fuckedup PRCs don't do this in business lounge, guess what race?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
e70252e0.jpg

Avoid them like plaques when you travel:

1. Bad behavior - see above

2. Delay any queue for all those fucked up reasons like
a. Expired Visa
b. Not filling in forms
c. Negotiate with checkin counter for over weight bags
e. requesting rediculous stuffs
f. Carrying banned stuff in bags while going through X-ray
g. Emptying one pocket at a time while going through X-ray

3. Occupying all airport sofas

4. You'll regret ever putting your foot into one of them Osim foot massagers.

Am I a racist? Do I have a choice?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yea joe....you are right on this. Occasionally when i do travel these guys are the ones giving the problems and delaying proceedings for everyone else.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To joe may i ask you why do you need to ask the question if you are racist. Doesn't this show the attitude that's so prevalent in singapore that somehow if the the usual offenders of inconsiderate behavior aren't chinese and you call them out on it you're deemed a racist thereby actually allowing these buggers to get away with said behavior since more timid souls might be afraid to call them out on it.

Think about this. Suppose someone even a non chinese says wah chinese greedy for money, inconsiderate, heartless does he ever ever need to ask the question am i a racist? Of course not. See the double standards here. Why should a non chinese be allowed to get away with his shitty behavior and you and many others are well aware of these shit skins behavior. Delaying the queue and so on and yet to call them out on it you have to risk being called a racist? Sounds utterly stupid to me.

That's why i believe why there are so many incidents of prcs bad behavior is not cos other nationalities and races behave in a better manner. Now prcs aren't angels and there are many inconsiderate ones (not racist to say this the irony) BUT i believe part of the reason why you see more reports on their behavior is cos of their numbers but also partly due to the fact that more ppl are willing to report on their behavior cos it's not racist. There are many ppl with joety's mentality that are afraid to be called racist for reporting on inconsiderate behavior of non chinese especially shit skins, in short to be politically correct. Ponder on this.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not a racist, but i dunno how the Malays think, they are odd.... think is the religion, LOL

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why i believe why there are so many incidents of prcs bad behavior is not cos other nationalities and races behave in a better manner. Now prcs aren't angels and there are many inconsiderate ones (not racist to say this the irony) BUT i believe part of the reason why you see more reports on their behavior is cos of their numbers but also partly due to the fact that more ppl are willing to report on their behavior cos it's not racist. There are many ppl with joety's mentality that are afraid to be called racist for reporting on inconsiderate behavior of non chinese especially shit skins, in short to be politically correct. Ponder on this.

think there's also a bandwagon effect in whacking PRC. it's cool to fuck them. you have to talk bad about PRC, the country and her peoples, politically or culturally primarily because other peoples are doing it, regardless of your own beliefs.

regarding shit skins, lesser numbers and they don't really integrate into sg society like the PRC, that's why less reports on their shit behavior.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wherever they go, these Yaya Ah Nehs will create many anti - social problems.. They are Global Pariahs..!!!

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno...i have seen many angmos doing that esp ladies. I guess no one complains because they get to see legs.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ccb keling shit :oIo: got chance wanna side butt swing their ccb face and give "THIS IS SPARTA" kick :mad::oIo:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Airport can bring in revolver or not ? :biggrin:

Bro joetys ... No front picture of that shitard ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Very row-crass people and in America you would call them rednecks.

Waiting for my luggage now in Taoyuen airport.

Borat this no angmoh redneck la, this is simply blackneck Indian keleng la

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are everywhere. Even in Sin City. This one was taken minutes I left my apartment. But you will be glad that there are a number of apartments that do not take in these people and also a few other nationalities/race. The apartment I am staying is one of them who will not take anyone of them even if there are no customers.

0e948c66.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I dunno...i have seen many angmos doing that esp ladies. I guess no one complains because they get to see legs.

Errrr butoh, this was the business lounge and that fucker is resting his black feet on the coffee table you and I will use for breakfast. I cannot agree angmoh man or ladies will do this in a business lounge on a food table. On couches and sofas I can agree.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Airport can bring in revolver or not ? :biggrin:

Bro joetys ... No front picture of that shitard ?

Next time my camera will be with me all the time. iPhone camera still limited in zooming. The frontal pic was blur la.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Errrr butoh, this was the business lounge and that fucker is resting his black feet on the coffee table you and I will use for breakfast. I cannot agree angmoh man or ladies will do this in a business lounge on a food table. On couches and sofas I can agree.

Nobody should be allowed to do that on any table, whether economy, business or first class. I've encountered once in O'Hare (Chicago) airport where a white American couple allowed their toddler to climb on and jump around a table, obviously to get a better window view since the toddler was short.

No way I could handle that myself. I couldn't be beating up children and women and her husband was quite big, no surething that I could beat him. If I'd approach and reason with them, I'd probably can't get pass the wife too, you know a woman could argue for her child, till no day no night and kingdom come.

So I called the airport staff and security to lodge my complaint. The toddler could have walked everywhere including toilet and now the shoes are stomping on a table that's meant for eating and drinking. You want me to call FDA (US equivalent of NEA)? Immediately, problem settled, toddler restrained and table cleaned up.

My point is, it's not about race. The offending one could be white, yellow, brown or black. Focus on the offence, not on the race.