• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even fuckedup PRCs don't do this in business lounge, guess what race?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its not japanese are famous for being pervert ..its those AV that makes u think that way ..by the way , if those AV directors dont make those pervert videos ..then AV will be just normal fuckin show...those av director is just being creative . and know theres demand in the world market . angmo country now also start to make pervert videos :wink:

Yup i'm just repeating the common sentiment of how some ppl think and let's not forget their ww2 attrocities.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yup i'm just repeating the common sentiment of how some ppl think and let's not forget their ww2 attrocities.

i understand ..but lets forget about ww2 ..lets move on . to forgive you have to forget . alot of young japanese dont even know that how cruel is those older japanese army during ww2 . even my wife who is my age know nuts about WW2 until i show her photo how japanese army treated singaporean ...she kneel down infront of me and cry ..i will never forget that day when she cry ......

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't see anything wrong with what the gentleman is doing.

You must be one of those little skinny third-world uptight morons who write in to STOMP complaining about nonsensical things such people eating in trains, sitting on the floor, kissing in public etc.

I suggest you go drink some bleach you pathetic waste of space.

I tell you who will talk like that. PAP doggies here and in forums all over sg. :rolleyes:

RonRon
myo539
lancheowman and variants (that's you)

Some of your notable clones below

yellow_people
brocoli
juicylucy

Your clones too many and pointless to list here but i have them all complied in a list stored to track them along with the rest of the clowns. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I tell you who will talk like that. PAP doggies here and in forums all over sg. :rolleyes:

RonRon
myo539
lancheowman and variants (that's you)

Some of your notable clones below

yellow_people
brocoli
juicylucy

Your clones too many and pointless to list here but i have them all complied in a list stored to track them along with the rest of the clowns. :rolleyes:

so this bugger is lancheowman in the old forum and that fucking yellow_people? That's a major POS.

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal
I mean both obviously. Local kelings are famous for being drunkards and wife beaters, impatient drivers and mean looking faces and big bullies.

Thanks for the clarification. So you're against local "kelings" too? Should we also leave Singapore and go (back) to India, like the FT Indians?

And finally you're calling me a "drunkard, wife beaters etc etc right?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks for the clarification. So you're against local "kelings" too? Should we also leave Singapore and go (back) to India, like the FT Indians?

relax bro...i have a few good singapore indian friends all are very educated and gentleman ...some of them dont even like to drink ...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did i say that? It's a fact that local kelings are drunkards and wife beaters. The fact that you respond like this shows that you're probably exactly like what i have described. If you want to leave that's good too. Good riddance too.

Btw you didn't talk about the mean looking face, impatient driver and i forgot to mention the bragging. It seems like i'm cutting too close to comfort.

Last edited:

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did i say that? It's a fact that local kelings are drunkards and wife beaters. The fact that you respond like this shows that you're probably exactly like what i have described. If you want to leave that's good too. Good riddance too.

Btw you didn't talk about the mean looking face, impatient driver and i forgot to mention the bragging. It seems like i'm cutting too close to comfort.

ic..jah..im watching out for you..jus watch..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
whahahaha..you are funny joe ..hope more funny post from you ..cheers .

Oh by the way wife's just changed schedule by 1 week earlier and will be leaving for Japan end of the month for 2 weeks. Good la I can drive my new pickup and look for those Japanese AV girls here for songkrang.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh by the way wife's just changed schedule by 1 week earlier and will be leaving for Japan end of the month for 2 weeks. Good la I can drive my new pickup and look for those Japanese AV girls here for songkrang.

really ? which part of japan ? you want me to pass her some weeds for you anot ? :wink:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's ok Roy, if you are local Indian, I dont mind you. Pls stay and let us fight off these FT Indians, ok?

Drunks and wife beaters still better than job snatchers and blood suckers.