• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even fuckedup PRCs don't do this in business lounge, guess what race?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody should be allowed to do that on any table, whether economy, business or first class. I've encountered once in O'Hare (Chicago) airport where a white American couple allowed their toddler to climb on and jump around a table, obviously to get a better window view since the toddler was short.

No way I could handle that myself. I couldn't be beating up children and women and her husband was quite big, no surething that I could beat him. If I'd approach and reason with them, I'd probably can't get pass the wife too, you know a woman could argue for her child, till no day no night and kingdom come.

So I called the airport staff and security to lodge my complaint. The toddler could have walked everywhere including toilet and now the shoes are stomping on a table that's meant for eating and drinking. You want me to call FDA (US equivalent of NEA)? Immediately, problem settled, toddler restrained and table cleaned up.

My point is, it's not about race. The offending one could be white, yellow, brown or black. Focus on the offence, not on the race.

You want to bet how many ang mohs will put their feet on tables and their kids on tables vs kelings that do it? This will be a landslide victory for kelings.

Btw prcs do it too but probably not as much as the kelings but the pt is that won't be a problem cos ppl won't be afraid to call out prcs but there will be ppl afraid to call out kelings for fear of being called racist which shouldn't be the case.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend runs a joint in Nana plaza in Bangkok....
He tells me most joints there will reject groups of them.
He says they disrupt business and chase away other customers....
One irritating behavior is that such groups like to flash stacks of cash and make a show of giving out tips....
I say isn't that good for business? Customers spending moolah?
He says it distracts his staff and disturbs other customers....he rather do without them.

One thing i'm proud of thai ppl is that they have the balls to do what's right. That's why more ppl respect thai ppl when they visit thailand. Not so in sg. Sg is flooded with these shit skins that create hell for ppl.

Anyway back to your fren's joint it's good that you brought this up for those of us that are unaware of this. Now ppl all over the world visit thailand. Japanese, koreans, prcs, middle eastern, europeans, americans, indians etc you name them and i'm sure they can be found somewhere in thailand. Yet your fren only rejects groups of kelings not groups of prcs or americans for eg. This again shows that such fucked up behavior is only race specific.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He says most owners there now have this unwritten rule.
No entry to large groups of ah neh regardless of expats or tourists....

One thing i'm proud of thai ppl is that they have the balls to do what's right. That's why more ppl respect thai ppl when they visit thailand. Not so in sg. Sg is flooded with these shit skins that create hell for ppl.

Anyway back to your fren's joint it's good that you brought this up for those of us that are unaware of this. Now ppl all over the world visit thailand. Japanese, koreans, prcs, middle eastern, europeans, americans, indians etc you name them and i'm sure they can be found somewhere in thailand. Yet your fren only rejects groups of kelings not groups of prcs or americans for eg. This again shows that such fucked up behavior is only race specific.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just came out of IT show at Suntec. Those bloody ah nehs there fiddling around with demo sets but not buying anything. Can tell that the boss also pissed off.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He says most owners there now have this unwritten rule.
No entry to large groups of ah neh regardless of expats or tourists....

Ah i see it's the same for the hotel catering business in singapore and i'm sure the home owners rental. My mum used to rent out her 2nd house and she obviously didn't want any kelings.

It's a very good decision on your fren's part. It also creates peace of mind for his existing customers in his pub.

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many of you encounter kelings or PRCs in MRT leaning against the pole with their backside about half a foot from your face ? I'm not referring to learning at the side of the door against the acrylic board.

Another cb habit is to carry your backpack and move around in a packed MRT or bus.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow your apartment management is very very good. Not only do they save themselves headaches they save their other tenants headaches too. Is this racist? Hell no they kelings are the racist ones.
Nothing to do with management but they do know how to do business. By taking in this group of tenants, they will lose other valuable tenants. Also, the maids won't have so much complaints. Nothing to do with racist, it's all about business.

jw5

Loyal
How many of you encounter kelings or PRCs in MRT leaning against the pole with their backside about half a foot from your face ? I'm not referring to learning at the side of the door against the acrylic board.

Another cb habit is to carry your backpack and move around in a packed MRT or bus.

Leaning on poles and carrying their backpacks both encountered.
Have told them politely that the pole is for holding not leaning.
Generally about 70% comply willingly, 25% comply reluctantly.
For the remaining 5%, just try to make it unpleasant for them to continue leaning on the pole.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing to do with management but they do know how to do business. By taking in this group of tenants, they will lose other valuable tenants. Also, the maids won't have so much complaints. Nothing to do with racist, it's all about business.

I'm saying your hotel's management is good and smart and yes that's my pt of course they don't rent it to the kelings cos it gives everyone headaches. The racism issue is brought up cos some ppl will call that racist and i was being sarcastic.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm saying your hotel's management is good and smart and yes that's my pt of course they don't rent it to the kelings cos it gives everyone headaches. The racism issue is brought up cos some ppl will call that racist and i was being sarcastic.

Jah, you will be even more delight to know some joints do not admit this group of nationalities. Bouncer no need give reason just say place is full even if it is really empty inside. The only confirm place they can go in sin city is soi yen sabai.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah, you will be even more delight to know some joints do not admit this group of nationalities. Bouncer no need give reason just say place is full even if it is really empty inside. The only confirm place they can go in sin city is soi yen sabai.

ah that's good to know. So any discussions on thai or indian forums etc about kelings being treated like that and has "racism" been brought up?

Cos you know if that occured in singapore same old tired BS would be brought up clubs are racist, singapore is racist.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sadly the same thing happens in the first world where bouncers will not admit any asians be they Chinese, Indians etc.

Frankly bro not getting admitted to anything in Thailand would not get any pride of place in any discussion.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sadly the same thing happens in the first world where bouncers will not admit any asians be they Chinese, Indians etc.

Frankly bro not getting admitted to anything in Thailand would not get any pride of place in any discussion.

So care to tell us which place bouncers won't admit asians in western countries? I highly doubt that. In terms of being PC the west is the one place where they are the most PC. You're just trying your darn best to find similar examples but don't have any real evidence.

Also what nonsense are you talking about pride or "racism" or any type of ism? Have you ever stopped to think why don't the bouncers want to admit them? Why? Are the bouncers racist? Thai ppl aren't racist. The issue clearly lies with the kelings.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No sooner have you written that here comes in the usual suspect. Totally ignoring how those kelings behave he straight away tries to bring the discussion into the old ism shtick. Of course he chooses his words carefully. He tries his best to avoid placing the blame unto the kelings behavior but somehow make it seem like the bouncers in thailand are racist in a not too discreet way. Making it seem like the bouncers are the ones responsible and not the kelings behavior that gets them hated and banned by businesses from singapore, thailand and elsewhere and oh even brings in all asian customers being banned in some unnamed club in some unnamed western country YET, this is the most important factor of all, YET forgets to mention that if such discrimination exists in a western place they don't want to let a person in solely due to his race BUT the bouncers in thailand don't want to let in kelings not due to their race but due to their behavior.

See screwball is trying to make it seem like the bouncers in thailand are as totally unreasonable as the bouncers in western countries but that's not the case cos establishments in asian countries don't just judge a person superficially but by their actions. Now you really have to be super fucked up to be refused admission into a place like thailand that is so open to foreigners. Obviously it's the kelings that are at fault.

This is to make everyone aware of screwball's snake move here.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nothing to do with skin colors. Certain group of people have a track record of not respecting others who are just earning a living. Admitting these group will only hurt the biz. As far as i am concern, i was only rejected admission on few occasion because i refuse to wear shoes and put out my cigarette.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing to do with skin colors. Certain group of people have a track record of not respecting others who are just earning a living. Admitting these group will only hurt the biz. As far as i am concern, i was only rejected admission on few occasion because i refuse to wear shoes and put out my cigarette.

That's the problem ppl like screw and the kelings themselves will refuse to see. Somehow he won't ever bring up their bad track record and behavior that gets them hated by so many ppl here but just blame it on racism in short giving excuses.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In LOS....some joints you wear shorts but they standby trousers for you.
Last time carry firearms cannot enter discos.
Jap joints bans all other races.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In LOS....some joints you wear shorts but they standby trousers for you.
Last time carry firearms cannot enter discos.
Jap joints bans all other races.

Now can enter disco with a firearm? I thought they will body search you? I think there's metal detectors at RCA slim.

Jap joints don't allow other races? WTF is this shit? Racism racism racism!!!!

Opps i'm not behaving like a chinese but more like a keling. :rolleyes: