• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

error. 522. chee bye leongsam

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I kenna too for both sammyboy and singsupplies but it was short maybe 10-15mins

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CloudFlare is a piece of shit. Many dissatisfied customers complaining about it online. :biggrin:

MOLANY0NG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are old birdie in this forum and u are unaware of this daily occurrence? :eek:

Forum downtime daily from 00:13hrs - 00:19hrs GMT+8

:biggrin:

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I kenna too for both sammyboy and singsupplies but it was short maybe 10-15mins
U know I really kor lian. type one whole composition on my cheapo android phone. Knn, submit say 522?!?! Go back, my compositon gone. Have pity on senior citizens with not so good eye sights lah .

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I also.. :oIo:

But that Leongsam will tell you that if you have 1st class service, you have to pay for it! :*:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me type so much liao, click reply liao, then error 522. And have to retype again? Knn.

save your (long) message before submitting your post. sometimes the message content is still there in the entry box if you go back a couple of times after the error message.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Zhihau, sometimes I also got 'feel', must write a long compo to express my thoughts. Hope this don't kena 522 again. I click liao.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This error 522 happening too often in SBF...machiam like MRT breakdown!?! :*:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really kor lian. knn, type so much liao. Kena one 522, this machiam u type a lot on your pc, and kena computer hang, lose everything lor .retype again. I hate retype cos the original feeling and mood gone liao . Fuck leongsam.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It looks like there was some sort of attack on the server last night...

http://stats.reliablehosting.com/?server=ds232

You can see a distinct spike at about 9:58 server time.

switch-570_28-day.png

I'll check the server logs.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
My apologies if the forum does have a hiccup once in a while but I'm pretty sure it is not a daily occurrence. In this case, it looks like someone tried to sabotage the operations here but it is very hard to figure out exactly where all the traffic came from and what the intentions were. The duration was short. DDoS attack can last for days.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My apologies if the forum does have a hiccup once in a while but I'm pretty sure it is not a daily occurrence. In this case, it looks like someone tried to sabotage the operations here but it is very hard to figure out exactly where all the traffic came from and what the intentions were. The duration was short. DDoS attack can last for days.

Boss, you need to purchase the latest bestest and meanest defense weapon like our F35 sort of class.