• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

England Captain john Terry in sex scandal, affairs with his ex team mate's girlfriend

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: England Captain john Terry in sex scandal, affairs with his ex team mate's girlfr

I take a long shot at South Africa, the days of Brazil, Germany, England, Italy...are over!:wink:

We support Tampines Rovers in taking over the world anytime.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: England Captain john Terry in sex scandal, affairs with his ex team mate's girlfr

england win world cup? you must be joking, this time is the Netherlands turn to win world cup. england wait long long.

Holland peaked in 1974-78 and still couldn't win. How to win now?

Now the peaking country is Spain. If they can't win this time, blame their rotten luck like what happened to Holland in 1974-78.

England is my second favorite because if Spain luck rotten and tripped over, someone has to take over and win (like what Germany did over Hungary in 1954 and Holland in 1974). Lampard and Rooney are riding on upform at about the right time.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

TERRY'S WIFE TONI: I WON'T DIVORCE JOHN

2nd February 2010 By Anthony Walton
THE betrayed wife of football love rat John Terry has sensationally announced she will stand by her man.
She has ruled out divorcing the £170,000-a-week England and Chelsea captain.
terry-family_1568891c.jpg

Toni even dismissed his cheating with sexy French mistress Vanessa Perroncel, 33, as no different from the “turmoil” any other marriage faces.
From her bolthole in sun-kissed Dubai, Toni, 28, insisted that their marriage was unshakable. She told friends: “I am not divorcing John. We have known each other since we were kids – and nothing will shake our marriage. I am standing by him 100%”
513346224.jpg

Toni jetted out to the holiday emirate with the couple’s twins, three-year-old George and Summer. She whisked them away to shield the youngsters as the scandal broke of her play-away husband’s antics.
Initially it was reported that she might want to divorce him. But last night she added: “I am in Dubai with the children now to protect them from the media."
“But I am talking and texting John all the time and sending him pictures of the twins. John and I love each other very much. Every marriage goes through turmoil and this is no different. We will be together for ever no matter what life throws at us."
“All talk of a divorce is total nonsense. John is my husband and will remain so.”
Toni has decided to show incredible loyalty despite further claims that Terry, 29, sweating on keeping the England captain’s armband, has been a serial sleazebag.
He is facing claims that he romped with at least 10 babes behind his wife’s back. They include model Jayne Connery, 42, and glamour girl Nicola Ulian, 31, who claimed they romped in his BMW.
Model Rebecca Ryan said they “had sex all afternoon” in the England hotel before a Euro 2004 qualifier. And , 30, claimed they romped in his car and club toilets during a frenzied affair while Toni was pregnant.

117397-RebeccaRyan-12320322640.jpg
nicola2_60660a.jpg
article-1104522-02EEF0DF000005DC-966_224x423.jpg

1. Rebecca Ryan
2. Nicola Ulian
3. Jayne Connery

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The English FA announced that whether John Terry remains England team captain is up to manager Fabio Capello. His face looked blanked. Being Italian, he's asking, what's wrong? If footballers don't f*ck around, then I worry something wrong.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

honest speaking, as a normal guy, impossible not to fuck if gt free food coming to your mouth.
futhermore, while 'he' still able to shoot, use 'him' well.
or else age catch up, 'he' start to drip.

but if JT wife turns nasty, he can follow Woods's wife footsteps.
millions of millions coming into her pocket.

kopikia

Alfrescian
Loyal

altho screwing around is not particularly "bad" or unsual for a footballer in UK
IMHO if JT wan to captain his country in the world cup
he should have think twice b4 screwing his teammate's woman
its like your big brother suppose to set example and lead the way
then secretly behind your back screw your wife
wtf
give gerard or rooney the arm band better

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal

I believe the lingerie model was Toni's best friend before she was involved with Wayne. This is a rerun of Beckham -Loos 'sex scandal' some years ago.

Whether JT remains as captain is best left to the coach. The way I see it his off the field fling with Vanessa or some hooker is a personal choice. If you are going to take the moral high ground, I dun think any of them deserve to be captain.

Capello should make life simple and judge JT on his leadership and on field abilities rather than allow the rubbish tabloid in UK to run the team.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who says WAGs re not patriotic Brits !

Must be Victoria Beckham call Ashley Cole wife call John Terry Wife ,,, conference call ..... welcome to the cheating hubby club .... share share weigh pros & cons ....

announce to the world .... I am standing by MY MAN !

Beckham *wink* Terry .... Thanks Bro !

Anytime mate ! :cool:

jw5

Loyal

I believe the lingerie model was Toni's best friend before she was involved with Wayne. This is a rerun of Beckham -Loos 'sex scandal' some years ago.

Whether JT remains as captain is best left to the coach. The way I see it his off the field fling with Vanessa or some hooker is a personal choice. If you are going to take the moral high ground, I dun think any of them deserve to be captain.

Capello should make life simple and judge JT on his leadership and on field abilities rather than allow the rubbish tabloid in UK to run the team.
He has been stripped of the captaincy already.
I would agree with you if the woman he had an affair with was just another woman.
But I would have to agree with Capello's decision, since the woman he had an affair with was the girlfriend of a team-mate at the time.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

John Terry has just become ex-England captain. Now the question is, who's next?

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

I support Capello's brave and principled decision. There are consequences for screwing around... even for the England captain and Tiger Woods. JT is not above the England team. Screwing your teammate's girlfriend (ok ex-gf) is just plain dumb.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal

He's did it to avoid the wrath of the media,certain quarters of the public and the authorities. The last thing he needs now is an unnecessary distraction from the task of selecting his squad for the SA trip.

Notice the different styles of Capello and Ancellotti-one more paternalistic,talk down, my way or the highway type while the other is more conciliatory,stand by your captain.

The gag order was a mistake and it only made matters worse for JT.