• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

England Captain john Terry in sex scandal, affairs with his ex team mate's girlfriend

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: England Captain john Terry in sex scandal, affairs with his ex team mate's girlfr

That pair of England footballers from Chelski - John Terry & Frank Lumpard : both shit husbands who cheated on their spouse & can't keep their dicks in the right place....

Make Gerrard or Rooney captain NOW !

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: England Captain john Terry in sex scandal, affairs with his ex team mate's girlfr

Friends said Terry’s affair began soon after Miss Perroncel, a lingerie model, split from Bridge last summer. At first it was platonic, but became sexual in September. It is understood she became pregnant in October and had the termination weeks later.
‘John has known her for years and there was always something between them, a kind of flirtatious thing,’ a friend told The Mail on Sunday. ‘It used to upset John’s wife Toni.
‘After Vanessa and Wayne separated, John would go around to her house, initially at least, to offer support. Then it got a lot heavier very quickly.’
On Friday, after the gagging order was overturned in the High Court, Mrs Terry rang Miss Perroncel, who lives close to the couple’s £3million home in the footballers’ enclave of Oxshott, Surrey.
The two women had been close friends before the news of Terry’s infidelity broke and sources described their conversation as ‘extremely tense’.

article-1247042-0816296D000005DC-185_634x286.jpg

The triangle: Terry sitting beside Perroncel and Bridge during a Carling Cup match in 2007

Earlier that day, Miss Perroncel spoke for the first time about the affair to a Mail on Sunday reporter.
Describing how Terry’s secrecy bid backfired so spectacularly, she said that Bridge, the father of her three-year-old son, only learned about the liaison because of the court action.
‘Wayne rang me last weekend and started shouting at me and accusing me of having an affair,’ said Miss Perroncel. ‘It was terrible. He was saying horrible things.’
She said she told Bridge, 29, that she wasn’t having an affair ‘but he wouldn’t believe me’.
Earlier, she said: ‘Wayne was convinced I had been cheating on him because the court action had been taken. It was an agonising call and he was furious.
‘I am a close friend of his [John Terry’s]. We don’t talk everyday, but we are in touch a lot. I have known him for eight years, I even knew him before Wayne.
'He has been to my house. I am also a close friend of his wife and I phoned her last weekend to arrange for us to go out together.
article-1247364-0817709B000005DC-52_634x1102.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...gnant--England-captain-arranged-abortion.html

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't see what's the problem. It's just another's girlfriend, not wife. Girlfriends are fair games; not committed to marriage (yet).

jw5

Loyal

Lucky he's not French cap-tain. But he's one lucky fellow. He's very likely the first Englishman to lift the World Cup since Bobby Moore.
He won't.
Firstly England won't win the cup.
Secondly, even if they do win, he won't be captain.

jw5

Loyal

That pair of England footballers from Chelski - John Terry & Frank Lumpard : both shit husbands who cheated on their spouse & can't keep their dicks in the right place....

Gerrard was involved in a bar fight and a court case just recently. He was acquitted, but many people thought he should have been punished more severely.
In my opinion, Rooney should be captain.
He's the best and most important player.
It's his time.
He thrives on responsibility. If he is just a player, he tends to lose his temper and throw tantrums. But when he's captain he is mindful to control his behaviour.

jw5

Loyal

I just read that Terry was named Dad of the year by some magazine in England last year. What a big contrast in fortunes and behaviour from a player that is a potential England captain. A big betrayal and very much like the Tiger Woods scandal, something you would not have imagined. When the story first surfaced a couple of days ago, I feared it may have been Steven Gerrard, but John Terry is just as bad because he is a prominent squad player for England.:cool:
Dad of the year, not husband or team mate of the year. :smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What has that got to do with football?

Gerrard beats up people in pubs. The days of morally exemplary England captains like Moore, Keegan and Robson are gone.

jw5

Loyal

What has that got to do with football?

Gerrard beats up people in pubs. The days of morally exemplary England captains like Moore, Keegan and Robson are gone.
Beating up people has got nothing to do with football either.
Being the captain of the national team is not just about football.

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal

Exactly, because in this case it involves the betrayal of your own teammate. Terry scored a big own goal!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Like I've said, can't find people like Bobby Moore, Kevin Keegan or Bryan Robson nowadays. So what to do? Anyway, if it's to be my choice, I'd choose Gareth Barry for England captaincy.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Exactly, because in this case it involves the betrayal of your own teammate. Terry scored a big own goal!

Like I've said. She's just a girlfriend, not a wife. Fair game to all. It's Wayne Bridge conceding penalty, not John Terry scoring own-goal. Can't defend your 6-yard box, blame who? If she's his wife, then John Terry fouls and should be red-carded. But that's not the case.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha.. couple of scousers for England captain?

What if the new England captain Stevie G boxes another DJ for not playing Phil Collins??

Hahahaha

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actually, on reflection, wat's the big fuck ?

People quote Moore, Keegan, Robson etc, hey, dun forget Moore also cheated then denied then finally divorced his wife Tina right ? Oh, but that was when he was no longer captain towards the end of his career....

Still, like wat someone said, it not as if John poke lingerie model when she was still Wayne Bridges' gf. So, screw his ex only, why Wayne so mad ? Cos he believe they already had affair even before he split with his gf !

Will Mrs Terry forgive her hubby for cheating?

Just like lucky Ashley Cole got his wife to forgive him for straying.

Or will Terry suffer same fate as Frank Lampard, whose loving hubby act was blown, had affair & now the wife leaving him ?

Come think of it, Thiery Henry also cheated then divorce wife right ?

Sheesh.... all these too rich too horny EPL football millionaires ! :oIo:
maybe now all will remember Beckham's good PR (even he was rumored to have strayed, but wife & him still a couple at least)......

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sheesh.... all these too rich too horny EPL football millionaires ! :oIo:

Men are always horny, if they rich, lagi best, why not stray? LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Like I've said, can't find people like Bobby Moore, Kevin Keegan or Bryan Robson nowadays. So what to do? Anyway, if it's to be my choice, I'd choose Gareth Barry for England captaincy.
There was a strong rumour that Robson was involved in an affair with a tv presenter.
People who heard this news report will know who she is.
If it was my choice, I would have Rooney as captain.
Barry won't even be in my first XI.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Somehow I'm biased towards defenders as captains. Bobby Moore (England), Franz Beckenbauer (Germany), Daniel Pazarella (Argentina). Dino Zoff (Italy, goalkeeper), Dunga (Brazil) were all in defensive roles when they captained World Cup winning sides. Of course, there's always the Diego Maradona (Argentina) to cite. But for the record, Pele never captained Brazil in his 4 World Cups (1958-70) winning 3 of them. The winners of top-scoring golden boots have been mostly non-captains. Gerd Muller (Germany), Mario Kempes (Argentina), Paolo Rossi (Italy), Gary Lineker (England), Salvatore Schillaci (Italy), Ronaldo (Brazil) etc. etc.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

england win world cup? you must be joking, this time is the Netherlands turn to win world cup. england wait long long.