• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

England Captain john Terry in sex scandal, affairs with his ex team mate's girlfriend

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
John Terry's 'affair with Wayne Bridge's girlfriend Vanessa Perroncel'
John Terry is alleged to have had an affair with the former partner of ex-Chelsea team-mate Wayne Bridge.

The claims surrounding Terry and French actress/model Vanessa Perroncel have been at the heart of a legal battle.

The England and Chelsea captain's lawyers won a high court injunction last Friday after learning that a newspaper was preparing a major story about him.

29-08-09-image-10-879182528.jpg

John Terry

wayne-bridge-and-vanessa-perroncel-image-1-167993954.jpg

Vanessa Perroncel and Wayne Bridge

6jez5d.jpg

John Terry and Wayne Bridge

Last edited:
R

redlightmeansgo

Re: England Captain john Terry in sex scandal, affairs with his ex team mate's girlfr

Get rid of this incidental footballer who's really a thug

R

redlightmeansgo

Re: England Captain john Terry in sex scandal, affairs with his ex team mate's girlfr

Maybe he should have fucked the other Wayne's gal. Like to see whose defence will be stronger :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Get rid of this incidental footballer who's really a thug
This fella is a really bad example to other footballers and to the fans.
This is not the first time he has fucked up, both literally and figuratively.
He is not that good a player anymore and should be removed as captian of England.

jw5

Loyal

But Chelsea and England need a thug in defence.
He's not really that good. Very slow and always gets caught out in one on ones.
Needs to have a holding midfielder in front of him.
In my opinion, England should go with Gary Cahill and Matthew Upson in defence.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This fella is a really bad example to other footballers and to the fans.
This is not the first time he has fucked up, both literally and figuratively.
He is not that good a player anymore and should be removed as captian of England.

Lucky he's not French cap-tain. But he's one lucky fellow. He's very likely the first Englishman to lift the World Cup since Bobby Moore.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lucky he's not French cap-tain. But he's one lucky fellow. He's very likely the first Englishman to lift the World Cup since Bobby Moore.

You sure or not? England will never win again lah, Go Oranje!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You sure or not? England will never win again lah, Go Oranje!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Holland is weak this year. They looked good and comfortable during qualification because of their small and weak group. Argentina and France are in big mess. Almost knocked out from qualification and no sign of recovery. Brazil and Germany should be quarter- to semi-finals so-so. I rule out Italy because no country has successfully defended the World Cup since 1962 (although Italy did that in 1938). Therefore, most likely winners should be either England or Spain.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal

Therefore, most likely winners should be either England or Spain.

I know next to nothing about football other than it is round.

So thanks for the tip.

I will bet on both England and Spain.

Thank you in advance if they win.

If both lost, it is not an issue as my bet is unlikely to exceed $10 (provided they allow me to make such small bets).

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good. A liitle wager for recreation. 小赌仪情。

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know next to nothing about football other than it is round.

So thanks for the tip.

I will bet on both England and Spain.

Thank you in advance if they win.

If both lost, it is not an issue as my bet is unlikely to exceed $10 (provided they allow me to make such small bets).

Aiyoh. Dun listen to Ramseth. Put your money on Brazil. Brazil is the only team who won the World Cup outside its continent.

Since 1962, a South American team and an European team will alternate as winners in each edition of the world cup. Brazil has won in alternate competitions over the past four editions.

The World Cup is the only competition that can get the Brazilian players' tails up. Even Ronaldinho is playing well again!

Bet on BRAZIL!

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Therefore, most likely winners should be either England or Spain.

No way. England and Chelsea is now rocked by this JT scandal

This is very bad for team morale

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Holland is weak this year.

The Dutch are also not favourites in Euro08, but look at how we whipped Italy and France. We maybe not World Cup champion yet, but we play Total Football, much much better than long ball, bullish England. Under Capello now will be even worse, play defensive, just like Arsenal in the early 90s. BORRRIIIING!!!! LOL

I predict Spain will it, they will meet Brazil in quarter final, then meet us in the semi final :smile:. Looking forward to meet Spain :biggrin:

GO ORANJE!!!!!!!

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal

I just read that Terry was named Dad of the year by some magazine in England last year. What a big contrast in fortunes and behaviour from a player that is a potential England captain. A big betrayal and very much like the Tiger Woods scandal, something you would not have imagined. When the story first surfaced a couple of days ago, I feared it may have been Steven Gerrard, but John Terry is just as bad because he is a prominent squad player for England.:cool:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Aiyoh. Dun listen to Ramseth. Put your money on Brazil. Brazil is the only team who won the World Cup outside its continent.

Since 1962, a South American team and an European team will alternate as winners in each edition of the world cup. Brazil has won in alternate competitions over the past four editions.

The World Cup is the only competition that can get the Brazilian players' tails up. Even Ronaldinho is playing well again!

Bet on BRAZIL!

I take a long shot at South Africa, the days of Brazil, Germany, England, Italy...are over!:wink:

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal

I take a long shot at South Africa, the days of Brazil, Germany, England, Italy...are over!:wink:

betting on S.Africa is as good as taking your wager to Whampoa river and throw it there...down the drain.

They are not even a dark horse, almost a non-hoper. Ivory Coast would be a dark horse (ok they fcuk up again in the African nation cup), Nigeria too (but they have tough luck with the draw).

The WC is now a more open tourament than 20 yrs ago, a new winner will not surprise me.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

He scored again last night!

The winning goal i mean... not another teammates' girl.. LOL!

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

John Terry made Wayne Bridge's girlfriend Vanessa Perroncel pregnant - and England captain then arranged for abortion
article-1247364-0815AB68000005DC-314_306x423.jpg

LINGERIE model Vanessa Perroncel was “very upset”after her affair with England captain John Terry became public knowledge.

England captain John Terry’s career was thrown into further doubt last night after it was revealed he got his team-mate’s girlfriend pregnant.
The Mail on Sunday has learned that French model Vanessa Perroncel, former partner of fellow England defender Wayne Bridge, had an abortion within months of the affair starting.
The pregnancy and termination are thought to have been the ‘consequences’ referred to by the High Court judge who threw out the £170,000-a-week footballer’s bid to seek a draconian gagging order to keep his affair secret.
Last night, the far-reaching implications of Terry’s extraordinary legal action were becoming clear.
There is now a strong belief among fans that Terry may have caused irreparable damage to England’s chances of success at the World Cup in South Africa in June.
Although he is seen as a vital member of the squad, his behaviour has turned him into a pariah and has deeply unsettled his team-mates.
There is anger, too, that his decision to use a super-injunction to try to prevent scrutiny of his actions has only served to exacerbate an already painful situation.
article-1247364-081770DD000005DC-264_634x589.jpg

Marriage in crisis: England captain John Terry with his wife Toni

article-1247364-081771BA000005DC-884_634x447.jpg

Wayne Bridge with Vanessa Perroncel in 2006

article-1247364-081772A8000005DC-813_634x530.jpg

Wag friends: Toni and Vanessa at a Chelsea match

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Obvious candidates for new winners are Spain and Holland. I still think Spain the stronger; no confidence in Holland. Holland practically walked into this World Cup from silly games with Norway and Scotland. No real football tested over past two years, much less so-called total football seen from them. If England defends well, as expected under caporegime Capello and thug Terry, England is in for a serious chance. But Spain is the one to beat, and hard to beat. For England supporters, just pray that England don't meet Italy at any stage, otherwise caporegime Capello would be in danger of getting shot if he allows England to somehow beat Italy.

Last edited: