• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Emotional Or Energy Vampires

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
I trying to figure out the game called sleeping forever.

Wonder if it is possible to go into a dream and never come out.

Something like the movie inception. Sleep then go into different levels of dream go deeper and deeper. Master the dream world. Never come back out also can.

But so far not successful. Always wake up in morning 730am time to get ready for work in the real world.
Don't sleep foreverlah, sammyboy.com will be quiet and we will miss you. If need to vent, just vent here. Lucky have Leongsam and his brilliant idea of this virtual escapade. Btw, everything that ive written here are mostly based on my personal experience, which will most likely differ from yours. Hence, in real life, let's all try not to judge/condemn/discriminate against others. I know it is harder to do this, especially when people are mean/unkind to you. It might make things easier to focus on the positive people/things in challenging times.

Last edited:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't sleep foreverlah, sammyboy.com will be quiet and we will miss you. If need to vent, just vent here. Lucky have Leongsam and his brilliant idea of this virtual escapade.

Jivamukti yoga the art of dying consciously. Sadhguru’s wife die consciously during a group meditation by will.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jivamukti yoga the art of dying consciously. Sadhguru’s wife die consciously during a group meditation by will.

just a warning ,pal

the so called guru in the video is a fraud

myself was once taken by his speech, but on closer scrutiny found many of his skeletons hidden in the cupboard

he murdered his first wife for a start

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
This post caught my eyes

because there was a time in my life I hated to see the sunrise...sleep is what I wanted , forever

its depression pal

I donch wanna speculate the reasons as myself despite my seniority lost for reasons too

only you can get out of it , try ... in my case what the psychiatrists did was prescribed stronger and stronger doses of sleeping pills till one day I met another psychiatrist overseas who told me the pills I am taking can knock an elephant

how I got out of it ? By learning to take life one day at a time , it’s easy said than done since I am never the typo

that’s all

Yeah depression.

I know what is my cause. It is dealing with cranky people. Unhappy people. People who have a bone to fight. Emotional vampires.

You probably know the characters from some SBF bros. Now imagine that you have to kowtow to them and be nice to them and take their shit.

So that's my cause.

And then in between I get anxiety. Worry and fear of the next session with these blokes.

Throw in some PTSD for those severe nut jobs and emotional vampires.

Let me be away from people I get to heal.

I gotta change jobs.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Don't sleep foreverlah, sammyboy.com will be quiet and we will miss you. If need to vent, just vent here. Lucky have Leongsam and his brilliant idea of this virtual escapade. Btw, everything that ive written here are mostly based on my personal experience, which will most likely differ from yours. Hence, in real life, let's all try not to judge/condemn/discriminate against others. I know it is harder to do this, especially when people are mean/unkind to you. It might make things easier to focus on the positive people/things in challenging times.
Thanks for the positive words.

Hope you are doing well during this challenging time.

JustOneSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bhai,

Please use the super-magical button "IGNORE"
on any dogs barking at your post.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah depression.

I know what is my cause. It is dealing with cranky people. Unhappy people. People who have a bone to fight. Emotional vampires.

You probably know the characters from some SBF bros. Now imagine that you have to kowtow to them and be nice to them and take their shit.

So that's my cause.

And then in between I get anxiety. Worry and fear of the next session with these blokes.

Throw in some PTSD for those severe nut jobs and emotional vampires.

Let me be away from people I get to heal.

I gotta change jobs.
I sleep a LOT. I sleep when Im happy, I sleep when im sad. Sleeping is a good thing, it heals your body, improve your skin and calms the mind. Just don't sleep more than 10hrs though, or else you will feel like a hangover from too much sleep. Another way I handle my stress is by working out last time(nowadays I prefer to dunk my sorrows in a tub of ben&jerry's ice cream and watch a movie). But working out made me feel much better, the hurt in my muscles felt good. It's like a form of revenge on these bloodsuckers- the more they try to pull you down, the more you should improve yourself. That is the best revenge - to still look good, be good and do good despite all the bad things/people throw you in real life. Another stress buster was Tekken game. Haha.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I sleep a LOT. I sleep when Im happy, I sleep when im sad. Sleeping is a good thing, it heals your body, improve your skin and calms the mind. Just don't sleep more than 10hrs though, or else you will feel like a hangover from too much sleep. Another way I handle my stress is by working out last time(nowadays I prefer to dunk my sorrows in a tub of ben&jerry's ice cream and watch a movie). But working out made me feel much better, the hurt in my muscles felt good. It's like a form of revenge on these bloodsuckers- the more they try to pull you down, the more you should improve yourself. That is the best revenge - to still look good, be good and do good despite all the bad things/people throw you in real life. Another stress buster was Tekken game. Haha.

I feel better after sleeping.

Bloodsuckers. Haha.