• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Emotional Or Energy Vampires

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
addiction to weed, alcohol or drugs remove the possibility of suicide thru’ depression. homeless folks near my neighborhood are addicted to weed, alcohol, drugs. they would do anything including crime to get their fixes. many bright young promising techies took their lives due to depression, but these homeless folks would do anything to live in order to get stoned. very unbalanced society. these losers should be the ones to go first, but no, they continue to live like zombies and trash and terrorize the neighborhood.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually I am tired of living. We talked about it.

I would be happy to get cancer or heart attack or something which kills me.

I have lived long enough already. Done what I want to do. Nothing left to do really. Everyday just go through motion be useful earn some money for the family.

The change I desire is to die. But of some disease or natural cause or total accident. Not by suicide.

Hopefully the more I attract death the sooner I can die.

The key to finding happiness is to stop looking for it.

Happiness, like other emotions, is not something you obtain, but rather something you inhabit.

What this implies is that finding happiness is not achieved in itself, but rather it is the side effect of a particular set of ongoing life style or way of living. This gets mixed up a lot, especially since happiness is marketed so much these days as a goal in and of itself. Buy X and be happy. Learn Y and be happy. But you can’t buy happiness and you can’t achieve happiness. It just is—once you get other parts of your life in order.

If you have everything and is still not happy means you need a new job, a new hobby a new wife lol........ more sex or simply put you need to be working on something you desire and sees it happening the sense of achievement .........

Yes, we need desires or the sense of achievement.

The meaning of life is to find meaning in living.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
The key to finding happiness is to stop looking for it.

Happiness, like other emotions, is not something you obtain, but rather something you inhabit.

What this implies is that finding happiness is not achieved in itself, but rather it is the side effect of a particular set of ongoing life style or way of living. This gets mixed up a lot, especially since happiness is marketed so much these days as a goal in and of itself. Buy X and be happy. Learn Y and be happy. But you can’t buy happiness and you can’t achieve happiness. It just is—once you get other parts of your life in order.

If you have everything and is still not happy means you need a new job, a new hobby a new wife lol........ more sex or simply put you need to be working on something you desire and sees it happening the sense of achievement .........

Yes, we need desires or the sense of achievement.

I didnt say anything about happiness. I am not searching to be happy.

You are right I need a new way of making a living. Because certainly dealing with people is not what I do well. So it is the wrong field for me.

But then I look and see no motivation in me to try to change.

I am just tired liao.

You know how it feels when you play a computer game, finish the game, then replaying it again and again. Then fighting those very hard bosses again after you had completed before? Like what's the point right? Then very sian want to stop playing the game liao.

That's me. Sian liao. This game dowan to play liao. Just let character die, turn off computer/PS/Xbox whatever console.

Now imagine, playing that game again and again, fighting those irritating bosses to get to next level, all that pays you your income to make a living. I guess that's why I still continue lor.

Aiyah, it is probably the same for many people. I am not complaining. I am thankful I still have a job and can still be useful. Many have it worse. Just sharing my thoughts and feelings.

Sleeping is my favorite activity nowadays. Sleeping is like dying. When I am asleep I am not actually mindfully in the world. I am dead to this world. What happens in my dreams has no consequence or any meaning whatsoever in the real world. It is literally being dead.

So when I have the chance I try to sleep as much as I can.

Last edited:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I didnt say anything about happiness. I am not searching to be happy.

You are right I need a new way of making a living. Because certainly dealing with people is not what I do well. So it is the wrong field for me.

But then I look and see no motivation in me to try to change.

I am just tired liao.

You know how it feels when you play a computer game, finish the game, then replaying it again and again. Then fighting those very hard bosses again after you had completed before? Like what's the point right? Then very sian want to stop playing the game liao.

That's me. Sian liao. This game dowan to play liao. Just let character die, turn off computer/PS/Xbox whatever console.

That's why you need new challenge new desires new game but not give up sian liao mean liao liao lor......... That's sad you know ? Wasted talent you're a talented person, compassionate too but just stuck lol..........

Be well :P <3

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually we never did talk about it in depth or detail. On this forum yes, you mentioned it, but I didn't feel ready to answer you. I'm still not 100% ready to do so yet.

But at the root of every life is purpose. Without purpose or more importantly self-purpose, we are lost. Everybody needs to be needed in 1 way or another. Just have to choose which way suits you. Very often, but especially so in the Singapore and Chinese context, an individual's purpose is buried and subjugated to parents/society/gahmen. As a consequence, no one is truly found.

Now in your new society and new context, finding a new purpose will do wonders.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why you need new challenge new desires new game but not give up sian liao mean liao liao lor......... That's sad you know ? Wasted talent you're a talented person, compassionate too but just stuck lol..........

awesome advice. was especially impressed with how you made your wife fall in love with you again... :biggrin:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

I set out to migrate from Singapore. Make it in Canada. That was my mission. I think already accomplished liao. And even surpassed some expectations by somehow getting back medical licence in Canada which was supposed to be impossible. Even though I really DID NOT WANT IT.

Tried all the things I wanted to try in Canada. All done.

Nothing else really interested in doing liao.

Anyway just keep playing the game lor.

I am not talented. Actually I am sincerely very stupid guy. I just bullheaded very determined and kept pushing and trying until I finished the game. Don't like to play parts also play and try to complete the level. But finished playing the game liao find that play again and again very sian. And in some cases making me go kee siao.

You are kind of right maybe should find new game. But I tired liao. No interest to play new game liao. Want to retire and "tui chu jiang hu". Live in some remote area and be hermit. But cannot lah. Still got responsibilities.

Will keep going lah. But if one day tiok cancer or heart attack mati liao I will have no regrets at all.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You good. Got the desire to find new games.

I don't. LOL! :laugh::laugh:

Find new game find new friends we're not suppose to be lonely or being alone. Find the other selves, people are funny we're funny and fun find us find your other selves or the other selves. Good companionship is priceless not everyone is 'stuckup' some of us are pretty fun to be with. lol............

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Find new game find new friends we're not suppose to be lonely or being alone. Find the other selves, people are funny we're funny and fun find us find your other selves or the other selves. Good companionship is priceless not everyone is 'stuckup' some of us are pretty fun to be with. lol............

I trying to figure out the game called sleeping forever.

Wonder if it is possible to go into a dream and never come out.

Something like the movie inception. Sleep then go into different levels of dream go deeper and deeper. Master the dream world. Never come back out also can.

But so far not successful. Always wake up in morning 730am time to get ready for work in the real world.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Leaving the word like that is the best for our children.

My wish is to die in sitting meditative pose with a smile on the face and leave a note on my lap 'Don't worry be happy, i'll be back ! Hasta la vista ~~!' /rofl...........

1605661236804.png

Last edited:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I trying to figure out the game called sleeping forever.

Wonder if it is possible to go into a dream and never come out.

Something like the movie inception. Sleep then go into different levels of dream go deeper and deeper. Master the dream world. Never come back out also can.

But so far not successful. Always wake up in morning 730am time to get ready for work in the real world.
This post caught my eyes

because there was a time in my life I hated to see the sunrise...sleep is what I wanted , forever

its depression pal

I donch wanna speculate the reasons as myself despite my seniority lost for reasons too

only you can get out of it , try ... in my case what the psychiatrists did was prescribed stronger and stronger doses of sleeping pills till one day I met another psychiatrist overseas who told me the pills I am taking can knock an elephant

how I got out of it ? By learning to take life one day at a time , it’s easy said than done since I am never the typo

that’s all

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This post caught my eyes

because there was a time in my life I hated to see the sunrise...sleep is what I wanted , forever

its depression pal

I donch wanna speculate the reasons as myself despite my seniority lost for reasons too

only you can get out of it , try ... in my case what the psychiatrists did was prescribed stronger and stronger doses of sleeping pills till one day I met another psychiatrist overseas who told me the pills I am taking can knock an elephant

how I got out of it ? By learning to take life one day at a time , it’s easy said than done since I am never the typo

that’s all

Yes depression, it’s all in the mind. Perception.

Anxiety is the lost of connection to source. :p <3