• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Emotional Or Energy Vampires

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these years........as a doctor I have been told and trained and advised to be kind, nice, compassionate, empathetic, listen, acknowledge, validate, help, assist, care, go beyond ......

No wonder it has taken a toll on me.

Good sharing for your first post on this thread. You remind me of me.
Your confusion did occur to me in the past.

In the end, I concluded that, (in your context), if I am a doctor again, I will still want to be kind, nice, compassionate, empathetic, listen, acknowledge, validate, help, assist, care, go beyond ......

You will be so, too.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have seen some of my friends married toxic energy vampire women and they go into depression upon hitting the 50s.
their wives suck up every bit of energies in them and they are still not willing to divorce these toxic energy vampires...

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i have seen some of my friends married toxic energy vampire women and they go into depression upon hitting the 50s.
their wives suck up every bit of energies in them and they are still not willing to divorce these toxic energy vampires...

I made my wife fall in love with me again 2nd time after a 40 years lapse.

First i was handsome, young, capable, strong etc... Then after many many moons as our kids starts to grow up and takes sides, especially siding and protecting her we start to fight tooth and nails.

So i secretly develop a scheme to make her fall in love with me again. lol............ and i did.

Forgiveness and understanding is key. :P <3

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://neilnathanmd.com/newsletter...RfG3aeOKC6AvzCunxafYByMv6gsWsxpiaRvblR0FWghcc

Worse, the nicer, kinder, compassionate and empathetic you are, the more likely it is that an energy vampire will be drawn to you, making you an unwitting target of their insatiable needs. And because you are kind, nice, compassionate and empathetic you may mistakenly open yourself up to this draining process over and over again, thinking that you can, eventually, fill them up and meet those needs. Spoiler alert: You can’t. But you can make yourself miserable trying.
I have a good Guess , where the root of the problem is but you may not like it

it’s not them per ce , it’s you actually

told you , it’s not gonna be to your liking , didn’t I ?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I have a good Guess , where the root of the problem is but you may not like it

it’s not them per ce , it’s you actually

told you , it’s not gonna be to your liking , didn’t I ?
Yup I stupid let them bully me.

But ok lah I finally learned that being nicer and trying to help some patient can actually backfire and hurt my mental health.

So yes. Me. Actually better it is me. Then I can control and change it.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup I stupid let them bully me.

But ok lah I finally learned that being nicer and trying to help some patient can actually backfire and hurt my mental health.

So yes. Me. Actually better it is me. Then I can control and change it.
Awwww , come on doc , don’t throw this tantrum how nice a guy you are , I reckon you most likely a spoilt brat ....solly hor , belly belly solly

you just cannot handle stress , it’s just that simple

but you will blame it on everything else

get some help doc , you will overcome it one day

I don’t mean it to be sarcastic Nor malice , because myself went through an era of psychiatric medications that another psychiatric altered can knock an elephant down ...and that despite thinking of myself as iron man made of steel

you need something else than sympathy , more sympathy will sink you further

it’s not the job you are in not the crowd you are with , it’s you and only you can help yourself

good luck

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Awwww , come on doc , don’t throw this tantrum how nice a guy you are , I reckon you most likely a spoilt brat ....solly hor , belly belly solly

you just cannot handle stress , it’s just that simple

but you will blame it on everything else

get some help doc , you will overcome it one day

I don’t mean it to be sarcastic Nor malice , because myself went through an era of psychiatric medications that another psychiatric altered can knock an elephant down ...and that despite thinking of myself as iron man made of steel

you need something else than sympathy , more sympathy will sink you further

it’s not the job you are in not the crowd you are with , it’s you and only you can help yourself

good luck
You are right actually.

I am a spoilt brat.

I cannot handle stress.

But I dont blame anyone but myself though that one I disagree with you.

Since when did I ask for sympathy?

Not at all.

I just ask for ideas how to tell emotional vampire patient off without compromising professionalism.

@Nice-Gook you are senior and very experience probably my father generation and I respect you very much. Thanks for the frank opinion. I appreciate it.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right actually.

I am a spoilt brat.

I cannot handle stress.

But I dont blame anyone but myself though that one I disagree with you.

Since when did I ask for sympathy?

Not at all.

I just ask for ideas how to tell emotional vampire patient off without compromising professionalism.

@Nice-Gook you are senior and very experience probably my father generation and I respect you very much. Thanks for the frank opinion. I appreciate it.
Thanks for your confidence in me

I reckon you were a spoilt brat simply because of my experience and exposure to and of MBBS cohorts of the latest lots ,since you do belong there ...unlike my generation your generation of MBBS comes from privileged families and have expectations likewise , I may be wrong about you

mu gut feelings tells me all you grouses are simply there because you think you have fall short yourself or appear to fall short to people whom you wanted to impress , maybe your parents ?

in any respect psycho analysing you through just by your few posts here would be injustice to you

bit let me say this , all our problems arose or arises because what we are and not because what others are

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
is @ginfreely an energy vampire?
what do you think @Cottonmouth @sweetiepie
64347.gif

I59uG97.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think actually is not they not willing but they not willing to share their sweat blood with the vampires KNN

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thought of sharing some thoughts in this thread.

Life is like that, the bad guy don't necessarily get reprimanded more than the good guy. I think if we want to be a good man, we go in with eyes wide open and cannot have any expectations of positive outcome. If not, sure very disappointed like me.

I learn this the very hard way. I am so disheartened when the people I take care of, think I have ulterior motives and insult me,
and they treasure those who rarely care or rarely visit them more, because rare things are more precious.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
have to agree with laksa. He's on point. Although you are not trying to be friends with them, you don't seem to "professionalize" your interaction. You tend to personalize the event.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I am tired of living. We talked about it.

I would be happy to get cancer or heart attack or something which kills me.

I have lived long enough already. Done what I want to do. Nothing left to do really. Everyday just go through motion be useful earn some money for the family.

The change I desire is to die. But of some disease or natural cause or total accident. Not by suicide.

Hopefully the more I attract death the sooner I can die.
can grow weed and smoke until mabok.