• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Emigration Matters: Advice Needed + My Thoughts

Boomz

Hi, I've got visa few months back and i have made initial entry by going for short holiday to Sydney recently. I am not ready to move to Oz yet. Will my visa become invalid if I don't stay in Oz for a min period over the next 5 years?

noname

Alfrescian
Loyal
you have to stay minimum 24 months within the next 5 years. anything less, yes, your visa will be cancelled.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
you have to stay minimum 24 months within the next 5 years. anything less, yes, your visa will be cancelled.

Must be a new rule, mine was if you enter the country b4 the 5 year is up. To renew, you need the 24 months criteria.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leongsam;610860]They didn't isolate themselves you twit. They took over the countries they colonised. It stands to reason that they also occupied the choice areas and kept the uncouth natives and peasants as far away as possible. After all they were the ruling elite. We all know where LKY learned the tricks of the trade. He does the same thing today.

Tiu leh lo moh I said clustered, not isolate! No Asian countries that were colonized by White trash were without brabaric invasion, mudrers and mass killings by the white trashs.

You should also thank your lucky stars the Ang Mohs imported Chinese coolies into Singapore. Otherwise, most of Singapore's ethnic Chinese population would still be sleeping with their pigs and chickens in rural China.

Ang moh import coolies? tiu leh lo moh!, coolies were aready in Singapore and Chinese oredi controlled 80% of the SEA economy before Pommie occupation.

The Chinese were excellent workers too. They didn't need wages. The British simply plied them with opium and they'd bow to wishes of their white masters without question knowing full well they depended upon the Poms for their next fix.

The situation remains the same today with US manufacturers doing all their assembly in China where they pay the chinks slave labour rates to work themselves to death.

Fuck you! US biz become unsustainable in manufacturing their low cost produce becos of high wages and have to rely on countries to produce lower cost manufacturing. China is only one of the countries able to produce low cost products to the world. Chinese can sustain and live on $1 a day, can Pommies do the same!

Watch the video and you'll see what I mean. As far as I can see, the Chinese will invariably end up being exploited by the West for a long time to come. The methods of exploitation may change with the passing of time but the pecking order will remain status quo.

Chinese making own Chinese products for their own Chinese comsumption oredi big market, and US is only a small market which the Chinese make Pommies products for US Pommies and most of Poimmies products the Chinese don't need. Many Pommies products the Chinese are not interested becos of different in life-style and culture.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
well said. so what are you migrant losers spending time in a spore forum? cannot bear to leave spore? fuck off from spore including spore forum lah.

Come to think of it. You are absolutely right. Thanks for reminding me.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come to think of it. You are absolutely right. Thanks for reminding me.

Sometimes, we just need to be unSingaporean to be happy.

Singapore, for all the vibrancy, can be quite a depressing place.

I do not earn as much money as Singaporeans (one in 10 is a millionnaire), but I am better at spending the money :-)

panama

Alfrescian
Loyal
well said. so what are you migrant losers spending time in a spore forum? cannot bear to leave spore? fuck off from spore including spore forum lah.

These people who have migrated are spending time in a Singapore forum because they cannot get the same attention in a forum of their host country and are rejected by the locals in a forum of their host country? So they come here??

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
These people who have migrated are spending time in a Singapore forum because they cannot get the same attention in a forum of their host country and are rejected by the locals in a forum of their host country? So they come here??

No you silly.. The reasons are : We work (only) 8hrs per day and sleep 8hrs.. we have another 8hrs for enjoyment.. therefore, we're in Sammyboy.

We are not attention seeker (but rather we are CHOICE seekers). In our host country, we have a CHOICE.. :p

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

There are no national boundaries in cyberspace. I run forums similar to this one for Kiwis and OZs too. People are the same the world over. They get worked up over similar sorts of issues and react the same way when prodded. :p

facadegeniality

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be a new rule, mine was if you enter the country b4 the 5 year is up. To renew, you need the 24 months criteria.

Oh i'm planning to do this due to advice from others who migrated there..im still in sg, i have one year left before the 5 yrs is up. i intend to move in 1-2 months before the visa expires.

what noname mentioned was what was told to me. i hope my visa is not in jeopardy!!!

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh i'm planning to do this due to advice from others who migrated there..im still in sg, i have one year left before the 5 yrs is up. i intend to move in 1-2 months before the visa expires.

what noname mentioned was what was told to me. i hope my visa is not in jeopardy!!!

I do not like to move in Winter - cold, short days. But some people don't mind.
Just take note in case you are not used to temperate climate.

facadegeniality

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not like to move in Winter - cold, short days. But some people don't mind.
Just take note in case you are not used to temperate climate.

thanks neddy, i actually stayed in melbourne for 3 months ever before.. and that was in the winter period...the sudden change in climate took a toll on my body.

when i emigrate, it will be in the Mar- April period.. (partially because my visa expires in May).

Thanks for the warning.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks neddy, i actually stayed in melbourne for 3 months ever before.. and that was in the winter period...the sudden change in climate took a toll on my body.

when i emigrate, it will be in the Mar- April period.. (partially because my visa expires in May).

Thanks for the warning.

Sound good to me. Dec-Jan tend to be slow (job/housing market), because of the holidays.

I think my PM settings are fixed.

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats next month mate.

Thanks for the warning.