• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Elder of Lighthouse Evangelism church paid sex with teen?

porkchop75

Alfrescian
Loyal
brother why you judge me?

i did read the bible of the verses you posted..

i din say i am a pastor and i know everything...i am learning too. that is why i asked questions.

i tried to point them to the bible...because the truth is in there, not me. i am not the truth...

so why are you judging me?

but i dun really like your Catholic interpretation of God, being a scary and terrifying God...everyday i must fill with sinful guilt to live my life....that's the God I wish is not the main component...

my interpretation of God is the Jesus God, who is benign and forgiving....and most important has Love for us mankind...through his Grace.. of course if I did bad, He could punished me, I will accept, I won't complain......

but I dun want Him to punish me everday! See what I mean?

I was concerned enough to warn you of your ignorant ways. But if you see that as judging you, then I'll leave you be, but don't say nobody warned you.

Funnily enough, just because I'm Catholic, you think my interaction with you means that I'm trying to convert you. Please.... not everyone has your hidden agenda. You can keep your protestant faith, just don't tarnish christianity. I quote a few passages from the bible as you do & just because I'm more thorough in my understanding in the passages, you suddenly don't like the Catholic interpretation of God? The very fact that you pick & choose what to quote and believe, shows that you've created your brand of Christianity which is not the Christianity that Jesus has intended. You don't like the Catholic interpretation of God because you're irresponsible; you want you cake & eat it; you want a red carpet rolled out to heaven just by being CHristian & memorising blindly a few passages to justify your poor behaviour. What you find scary, terrifying, teaches me humility; that I do good and be a good person least He takes my life away tomorrow. And this sharpens my conscience - I'd rather feel guilty if I've done wrong than be self-righteous & arrogant thinking I'll be saved just because i'm christian.

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
i did not follow the arguments and i don't intend to

i want to say that the Catholic God and the Protestant God is One

Protestants should visit a Catholic service and vice versa and you can see the tremendous similarities between the two

i am not asking a Catholic to become a Protestant, nor a Protestant a Catholic BUT i am asking them to attend each other services and then come and say they worship different God

they can't; absolutely they can't

at least i tried and i know i can't

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
i did not follow the arguments and i don't intend to

i want to say that the Catholic God and the Protestant God is One

Protestants should visit a Catholic service and vice versa and you can see the tremendous similarities between the two

i am not asking a Catholic to become a Protestant, nor a Protestant a Catholic BUT i am asking them to attend each other services and then come and say they worship different God

they can't; absolutely they can't

at least i tried and i know i can't
Heaven forbid, a protestant will never attend a catholic service cos catholic in their opinion are sinners but then they have never asked them...from where the jesus whom they call god came from...so is it wrong to honor someone for their deed...mind you the word is honor not worship..wondered where they got this impression that catholic worship saints and mother mary..

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instead of being defensive towards me and my catholic faith, why don't you get yourself a proper bible & read it to get the big picture instead of quoting phrases that works for your myopic point of view. .

Cos they are reading the unapproved version...:p:p:p the modified to suit their style King James Version...:p:p:p no imprimatur chop lah that why they so misguided....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
please, according to the bible, you commit a sin such as having sex with a minor or whatever, you confess your sins, God will forgive you, paying the government/jail terms does not prevent you going to heaven,,,,,,,,, Remember confess your sin, say you sorry in Jesus name, and you will be forgiven

I am sorry I am sorry...........ooooh look at that chio SYT...hehehe a common occurrence in amongst those cult churches like CHC...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
3rd Aug 2008 was a Sunday,,,, so when he 1st believe, he got the Holy Ghost in him, and Sunday after the spirit-filled sermon, go find PRC little mei mei,,,, was the Holy Ghost in Rodney body when he did the nasty thing? or the Holy Ghost see the PRC mei mei left the body quickly?

Probably told the CO going church but end up in GL to kio kway...hell i would have done the same thing if i was in his position...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heaven forbid, a protestant will never attend a catholic service cos catholic in their opinion are sinners but then they have never asked them...from where the jesus whom they call god came from...so is it wrong to honor someone for their deed...mind you the word is honor not worship..wondered where they got this impression that catholic worship saints and mother mary..

i am a protestant but i come to hold the belief that, on the whole, catholics are purer in doctrine than protestants

it is strange that both sides can criticise each other but few bother to attend each other services

in any case, i stand by what i said - that protestants and catholics worship the same Christ and it is the epitome of presumption that Christ will condemn the catholics and uphold the protestants

who dare to speak for Christ?

i know of one pastor who regularly make fun of catholics but he does not sit on the Great White Throne

as for the worship or honour of saints and mary, the younger catholics, especially the charismatics, are giving less emphasis on that - it is more the older catholics

it is partly because of this that i am not a catholic

still give the movement started by the 2nd Vatican Council some time

Last edited:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am a protestant but i come to hold the belief that, on the whole, catholics are purer in doctrine than protestants
Purity comes from the heart, doesn't matter on the origins...

it is strange that both sides can criticise each other but few bother to attend each other services
as a catholic once, i did not feel what the big fuss over entering places of worship of other faith..but it is a common occurrence for members of other christian faith to brand these places as evil etc...just like eating food that were used as offerings...what takes..if one does not attach any significance to the act then it does not equal to anything...

in any case, i stand by what i said - that protestants and catholics worship the same Christ and it is the epitome of presumption that Christ will condemn the catholics and uphold the protestants
u are right, in all these arguments, have everyone forgotten what is the basis of the Christian faith be it Catholic or Protestant...that he rose from the dead...well i guess it would be a different story today if he had never did...

i know of one pastor who regularly make fun of catholics but he does not sit on the Great White Throne
well what else is new...

as for the worship or honour of saints and mary, the younger catholics, especially the charismatics, are giving less emphasis on that - it is more the older catholics
I guess other christian faith do not honor their dead by saying a prayer or two...

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
from my perspective, it does not matter who is right and who is wrong; there are just too many grey areas in life

what people want are clear cut lines, believing that life is so uncomplicated that you can make one pronouncement and it will be for all men and cuts through all time

there are certain things in the God's Word that cuts through men and time and such things the Church must upheld; the Catholic Church has done that admirably, even in the face of immense opposition; the Catholic Church had done wrong for some things and is willing to admit it publicly, make an about turn and perform restitution which she thinks is appropriate;

but God's Word is silent on many things although our interpretation is not; and i pray for the wisdom to know the difference

so Frankenstine, whatever your reason for not being a catholic currently, consider renewing your vows; in the final analysis, each of us has to stand before the Judge - an incorruptible one, fair and impartial and whose Judgment decides for eternity, our life in Heaven or Hell

God had given Men and Women the right to their own choice; many choose to curse him, go their own way, interpret the bible in the light of their sexual orientation or other lusts. How they will be judged is not my concern. What is my concern is how i will be judged. Same for you, Frankenstein on your own judgment. As a former catholic, you will understand the reality as well as the intentions behind my words from a fellow brother-in-Christ.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
so Frankenstine, whatever your reason for not being a catholic currently, consider renewing your vows; in the final analysis, each of us has to stand before the Judge - an incorruptible one, fair and impartial and whose Judgment decides for eternity, our life in Heaven or Hell

Well as He said, you just can't serve two masters at the same time...I chose and decided which path to go..strength is build from testing one faith through temptation..for me i do not want to be tested no more hence i chose the dark side..at least i won't feel any sense of guilt in what i do now...

"What God condemns, man condone"....

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

You want some words of encouragement? Please go to the thread: Today's Scripture Reading. All comments are welcome - but no abusive language please. God Bless.

bigbossman

Alfrescian
Loyal
People pay PRC meimeis for sex every minute of the day in singapore. How does he get caught for something like that? Maybe the wife ratted him out
<!-- / message -->

Here is the answer:

Sim, he said, also tried to help the prostitute after she told him that she was being forced to work as a commercial sex worker against her will. In fact, his attempts to help her landed him in hot water.

He took her to the Chinese Embassy and then to a police post to lodge a report, and this led to charges against him.