• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Elder of Lighthouse Evangelism church paid sex with teen?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

God don't deprive people from wordly things ok,,,,?? copice??

That guy was a ex-elder of a former church,,,,, so not elder can have sex with minor? Elder of a former church can have sex with a minor? is he from your church, teekee?

Matthew 6:31-34

Our focus should be toward the end result. He gives this encouragement and admonishment to motivate us to understand and live all of life in relation to where it ends. Will life end in the Kingdom of God or in the Lake of Fire? That is a choice that each person makes. Even in the everyday, mundane things, eating and drinking, going to work, getting along with others, and so on, God wants His people to relate those daily experiences to their goal, the Kingdom of God.

John W. Ritenbaugh

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
why do you keep blaming God for man's deed?

i dun understand....be a mature adult, please accept responsibilty.

We're judging poor Rodney's deeds against the Bible. If God dont strike any fear in so-called believers, then what's the allure of being a christian? A one way confirmed ticket to heaven ah? Deut 10:12-13 "And now, O Israel, what does the LORD your God ask of you but to fear the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, to love him, to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul, and to observe the LORD's commands and decrees that I am giving you today for your own good?"

This verse is so blardy clear. Which part of this verse doesnt Rodney understand? He's been reading the Jewish version of the Bible where its ok to visit prostitute kah?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Matthew 6:33

What do we actually do to "seek first the Kingdom of God"? How do we in our daily actions put God first? How do we take Christ's abstract statement and turn it into concrete steps that we can employ in our lives? One answer is Luke 21:36. Seeking God—is the solution to all our problems. Luke 21:36 gives us the first step in implementing that solution—praying always. This is a foundation on which to build eternal life.

By being in conscious and constant communication, we are acknowledging God. We are bringing Him into the picture, obeying Matthew 6:33 by seeking Him first. When we do that, we create the opportunity to put some interesting dynamics into action that will facilitate overcoming.

Could we have any better companion than God? With no other could we possibly find better fellowship. God designed prayer to be an act by a free-moral agent who consciously chooses to be with Him to develop their relationship. When we pray, we acknowledge that we are in the presence of God, giving Him the opportunity to rub off on us, like iron sharpening iron (Proverbs 27:17).

When person A rubs off on person B, it implies that B becomes a little more like A—he begins to take on the other's characteristics. The same holds true with the relationship between God and us. Who has the easier time dealing with temptation—God or us? Of course, God does (James 1:13)! It follows, then, that if the more God rubs off on us, the more we become like Him—the more successful our battle against temptation becomes. The more God rubs off on us, the more the battle becomes God's, not ours.

To have the right kind of fellowship and relationship with God, we have to be aware of the reality that we are always in His presence; He is "a God near at hand" (Jeremiah 23:23). Because God has promised never to leave or forsake us (Hebrews 13:5), and since we are the Temple where His Spirit dwells (I Corinthians 3:16), God is constantly with us. For His children, the question is never whether He is present, but whether we acknowledge His presence. Praying always accomplishes this.

If being in the presence of a friend of fine character improves us on a human level (Proverbs 13:20), how much more true is this when we are in the presence of God Himself, the very definition of character and wisdom? That is how He can rub off on us: We are with Him, in His fellowship, in His presence, through prayer. When it comes to His children, He is never way off somewhere, if we would but acknowledge this fact.

God designed human beings to adapt to their environment. Before conversion, this world and its influences were molding us into an anti-God form. Acknowledging God's presence is the antidote that counteracts the influence under which we have lived since birth.

God's calling is an invitation to fellowship with Him, and getting to know Him is our salvation (John 17:3). If this is so, then the means—prayer—is a vital part of the foundation on which we need to build. That is the message of Luke 21:36. Praying always leads to overcoming, and both will lead to an escape from God's wrath and fellowship with Christ on into God's Kingdom.

Notice another illustration of the power of presence. What happens to us when we are around people who are pessimistic, angry, fearful, whining? Compare that to our reaction when around those who are positive and enthusiastic, facing life with gentle humor, determination, and energy. The former can quickly drain and depress us, while the latter can energize and enthuse us. In these situations, a literal transference of a spiritual attitude takes place. However, as we increase our physical distance from either of these examples, their power to influence erodes.

What happens on the human plane is no different from what happens spiritually. The spirit—good or bad—of people radiates out from them. It can affect, even change our spirit. Likewise, Satan's spirit permeates our environment, influencing us unless we choose to counteract it.

That choice is praying at every opportunity, willingly submitting ourselves to the persuasion of the most positive, righteous, and unchanging attitudes that exist in the entire universe! This is why after prayer, after spending time in the presence of God, people can feel peace, joy, or confidence. On the other hand, they can also feel humbled and chastened because God has led them to remorse and repentance. Prayer changes things—us.

Pat Higgins

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
To TEEKEE

A thousand well intent Bible verses would not have helped anyone if the christians do not repent & follow the path of jesus.
Say & defend for all you want. God is great. But its the people of christ, especially the people of christ, that's smearing God's good name & works. And Rodney Sim's example has clearly put paid to any hope that men can be saved from the evil one.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
We're judging poor Rodney's deeds against the Bible. If God dont strike any fear in so-called believers, then what's the allure of being a christian? A one way confirmed ticket to heaven ah? Deut 10:12-13 "And now, O Israel, what does the LORD your God ask of you but to fear the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, to love him, to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul, and to observe the LORD's commands and decrees that I am giving you today for your own good?"

This verse is so blardy clear. Which part of this verse doesnt Rodney understand? He's been reading the Jewish version of the Bible where its ok to visit prostitute kah?

ur're interpretation of God is a fearful and unforgiving God.

this is wrong...because we humans have the freedom to choose and do....

Jesus represents Love not punishment..

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its stated in John 3:16.
There's no doubt about it & those going to heaven. Are you having doubts in your own faith of getting to heaven?

going heaven is not my top priority..not for me to decide....

examining my sins is...which i can decide...:biggrin:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
like you say, YOU must read the bible to understand God, YWHW,,,, not selectively, depicting God as one loving father,,,,,,,,,,,,, HE is not

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
To TEEKEE

A thousand well intent Bible verses would not have helped anyone if the christians do not repent & follow the path of jesus.
Say & defend for all you want. God is great. But its the people of christ, especially the people of christ, that's smearing God's good name & works. And Rodney Sim's example has clearly put paid to any hope that men can be saved from the evil one.

this is not true...you have to listen and read about other people's testimonies...

it's unfair to just quote bad examples...do you have good examples to quote?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
like you say, YOU must read the bible to understand God, YWHW,,,, not selectively, depicting God as one loving father,,,,,,,,,,,,, HE is not

your prejudice is already clouding your judgement.

if you see the evils of this world is created by God, you are already prejudiced towards God...watch this to understand more.

"why do bad things happen to good people? part 1" at Youtube.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
why must I see a movie?

Did God not create Man? Did not God create Lucifer? Did HE create them without knowing the consequences?

explain,,, and stop using ang mo props,,,, have you read the bible thru and thru?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
why must I see a movie?

Did God not create Man? Did not God create Lucifer? Did HE create them without knowing the consequences?

explain,,, and stop using ang mo props,,,, have you read the bible thru and thru?

this is not a movie...it's explains why you think in a certain way..please check it out first...i implore you.

before asking anymore questions...

thank you.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
ur're interpretation of God is a fearful and unforgiving God.

this is wrong...because we humans have the freedom to choose and do....

Jesus represents Love not punishment..

My interpretation is wrong? What the fish you talking about? Im quoting from NIV old testament. In the olden days, God is seen as fearful. Nowadays everyone, including Rodney Sim, takes God as a spoof apparition.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is not true...you have to listen and read about other people's testimonies...

it's unfair to just quote bad examples...do you have good examples to quote?

Alas, my friend, when i open my wardrobe of good christian examples, i found none.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
According to the report and his Church buddies, this modern elder went undercover in an attempt to expose the underbelly of sex trade in Sinkapoor.

He was trying to help the underaged commercial sex worker after he done business with her.

So far no modern monk had tried going undercover because their image immediately gives them away.

hi there

1. talking cock and cock talking man!
2. what a crap about going under cover and finally ended up paying and having sex. even an idiot does not accept such crap!
3. there is simply no logic.
4. sex is sex, and he had done it and paid for it.
5. the bitch is no simple thing too, all the way out to get monies from sinkies.
6. there is nothing to do with christianity or church.
7. it is plain sex and lust, get it!:p

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
My interpretation is wrong? What the fish you talking about? Im quoting from NIV old testament. In the olden days, God is seen as fearful. Nowadays everyone, including Rodney Sim, takes God as a spoof apparition.

Old testaments descibed a fearful God. It talks about the Law.

New testaments described salvation and redemption thru Jesus. A forgiving God.

Please also read the new testaments.