• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Botanic @ Nusajaya

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prices of restaurants/shops in jb are generally 2/3 of SG cost. On the malls, yes I think Sutera, Jusco Aeon, City Sq & KSL sre doing well now.

2/3 is more realistic though for specific menu such as seafood that is relatively much more expensive in SG, the savings could be 50%.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
live to eat person - resturants in JB malls are not up to standards yet. sometimes makan in SG better. :biggrin:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
live to eat person - resturants in JB malls are not up to standards yet. sometimes makan in SG better. :biggrin:

The really good food wont be found in malls regardless whether it is in SG or msia. People eat at the malls for convenience’s sake so as long as the quality and taste is bearable, the eateries can still make money. Most of the really tasty food are found in out-of-the-way places

aliensmotor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro makan ain SG so expensive. JB better more choise , option and provide free "WIFI" . can you find any restaurant in SG provide FREE Wifi in SG??

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
medium tier is as high as you can go in JB. there is no upper tier as far as food is concerned. for fine dining, one would still hafta go back to SG.

For S$40, I think you can get better quality (medium tier) restaurant food in Johor for two pax.

xxkiwi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fantastic, this one is a sold-out rite. Congrats to those successful.

"The big screen inside the main tent where people prayed constantly for their names to be called. Occasional screams of joy for heard from time to time."

Thanks for the post, Valdez.
Wah! In Sg, got people got scream with joy when alloted a unit or not?

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
500 non-Bumi-allocated houses in Eco World’s Nusajaya project snapped up within 6 hours

Posted on September 24, 2013 - Featured, Property News.

By ZAZALI MUSA and NG BEI SHAN | [email protected]

PETALING JAYA: Sept 22 proved to be an “auspicious date” for Eco World Development Sdn Bhd, as its maiden project EcoBotanic in Iskandar Malaysia received overwhelming response from home buyers. It carried out a balloting for its EcoBotanic houses in Nusajaya, Johor.

At the same time, more than 10,000 people registered interest in its mixed integrated development EcoSky in Taman Wahyu in Kuala Lumpur, at its new sales gallery there.

Out of the 624 cluster homes and semi-detached houses on sale at EcoBotanic on Sunday, the 500 units allocated for the non-bumiputra segment were snapped up by buyers within six hours.

Many were attracted to the project due to its strategic core location in Nusajaya, which is the “Gem of Iskandar Malaysia”.

The project is located just next to EduCity, the region’s upcoming premier education hub and a destination for quality, world-class education.

Other amenities in place within a few minutes’ drive from the project include the Puteri Harbour Waterfront Development, Medini and Legoland Theme Park.

“We are happy to note that our buyers have given their thumbs up to our maiden project despite our new presence in Iskandar,” chief executive officer Datuk Chang Khim Wah told StarBiz.

The cluster homes, with a floor area of between 2,400 sq ft and 3,100 sq ft, are priced between RM900,000 and RM1.3mil, while the semi-detached houses with a 3,400-sq-ft built-up area are priced between RM1.8mil and RM2mil each.

Artist’s impression of a Davenham 32′x70′ verandah home within the EcoBotanic project in Johor.

The launch of the project was also held concurrently with the opening of the company’s sales gallery located along the same row as S P Setia Bhd’s Bukit Indah sales gallery.

He said that based on the response received from buyers, the company is confident that it would emerge as one of the leading players in the property sector in Iskandar in years to come.

Hot turnout at the EcoSky @ EcoWorld Gallery opening.–pic courtesy of Propertywtf forum.

“As most of us are formerly from S P Setia, it helps to sell our products, as our buyers believe that the company has S P Setia’s DNA in it,” he said.However, Chang said Eco World is not SP Setia, adding that the company would strive on its own capacity and capability.

He said EcoBotanic, situated on a 118.80ha site, would have 1,200 units of landed property and 1,500 high-rise residential units, which would be developed over eight years with a gross development value (GDV) of RM3bil.

Chang said in the pipeline was the company’s new township in the Tebrau area spanning 246ha, which is expected to be launched in the second quarter of 2014.

Pic courtesy of Propertywtf forum.

Meanwhile, more than 5,000 people attended the official launch of its sales gallery, which is located at the project site of EcoSky in Taman Wahyu in Kuala Lumpur. The visitors had the chance to preview the project, which sits on a 4.05ha freehold tract.

Company officials said more than 10,000 people had registered interest in the mixed integrated development to-date.

“We received very strong interest from potential home buyers for EcoSky, although we have not officially launched the project,” Chang said.

The official launch for EcoSky is expected to be at the end of next month or in early November.

Analysts told StarBiz that people were showing confidence in Eco World’s projects due to the management team’s vast experience.

With a GDV of RM1.2bil, the project will consist of 36 retail units and 940 serviced apartments.

Sales and marketing, credit control and customer care head Evon Yap estimated the selling price for the residential units to range from RM600,000 to RM860,000.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
confirmed north of SEC. see BM filing, page 6 item 5: https://www.google.com.sg/url?sa=t&...6eRMG6b_5MIl7B_aw&sig2=Wj6y11fTK0BzudY2qk4AEw

""The Development Lands has good development potential as it is located in a prime location with surrounding matured development such as Setia Indah, JP Perdana, Bandar Baru Seri Austin and Bandar Dato’ Onn which were developed by reputable development companies.""

DRB Hicom bought 1500 acres in 2008 for 700m and sold 600 acre to EW for 500m. so my guess too is EW biz park, EW residential and commercial, and glenmarie heights all there. hopefully the industrial is further up north away from residential.

This is good news :smile: I'm pretty sure Eco World will not launch those properties cheap given its debut success in JB and KL.

Singapore is ramping up on restriction of foreign workers. This is adding pressure to the low end manufacturing to shift out of Singapore. Hope companies that cannot take the pressure shift into these new industrial areas in JB instead of Vietnam or other places. At least there is still some chance for Singaporeans to work there.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is good news :smile: I'm pretty sure Eco World will not launch those properties cheap given its debut success in JB and KL.

Singapore is ramping up on restriction of foreign workers. This is adding pressure to the low end manufacturing to shift out of Singapore. Hope companies that cannot take the pressure shift into these new industrial areas in JB instead of Vietnam or other places. At least there is still some chance for Singaporeans to work there.

it is not so good news for me cos i don't wanna be staying near to indsutrial area. actually i purposely didn't choose sri austin pearl becos it's next to setia biz park II. dam! looks like LL i still kena .. hopefully EW decide to change tack (no mention of industrial property in their latest interveiw!) and do all mixed residential / commercial.

but i agree overall good for the tebrau area as JB need more value generating activities other than just residential and shops.
btw, the whole land in question creeps close to desa tebrau on the north, too, yeah. glenmarie sometimes like to put their industrial close to residential too, like they did in subang jaya/shah alam border in KL

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
so many locals there, u think no bus terminal, mrt going there in e future..? View attachment 12276

err.. how come talking tebrau in EcoB. thread. :rolleyes:

ecoW and setia like frazier and ali in future.. cannot talk one without talk the other. i agree whole tebrau area will /boomz/ like you say in future. good call.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 80916

say the EcoGardens clusterhouse balloted at myr 990 k,...how much can this same house command in the subsale market ?
Is there a sub-sale market for this ?
IS the RPTG Tax stil basis 5 years from S&P, and on basis of percentage to profit ?
Issit like , 15%, 15%, 15%, 10%, 10 % (1st to 5th year,..) ??
what's the latest updates on authority ?
thanks

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is not so good news for me cos i don't wanna be staying near to indsutrial area. actually i purposely didn't choose sri austin pearl becos it's next to setia biz park II. dam! looks like LL i still kena .. hopefully EW decide to change tack (no mention of industrial property in their latest interveiw!) and do all mixed residential / commercial.

but i agree overall good for the tebrau area as JB need more value generating activities other than just residential and shops.
btw, the whole land in question creeps close to desa tebrau on the north, too, yeah. glenmarie sometimes like to put their industrial close to residential too, like they did in subang jaya/shah alam border in KL

I'm actually fine w tt as there is a tiny plot of land as a barrier between my area n e industrial area. Not across e road is good enough.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
say the EcoGardens clusterhouse balloted at myr 990 k,...how much can this same house command in the subsale market ?
Is there a sub-sale market for this ?
IS the RPTG Tax stil basis 5 years from S&P, and on basis of percentage to profit ?
Issit like , 15%, 15%, 15%, 10%, 10 % (1st to 5th year,..) ??
what's the latest updates on authority ?
thanks

I understand there is a 10pct disocunt so shld be slightly below 900k

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is more important to stay near massage parlours.