• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Botanic @ Nusajaya

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will just go and get the selection over with. Put name on waiting list.

Judging from recent trend, 100% sure will be rejected units coz loan very strict now.
Also can wait for bumi conversion lot. Just buy any cluster thats available.....

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just called up.

No bumi lot will be released. Developer very smart, will hold till completion before conversion so can get better price......
Unless got bumi want to buy....

Niucomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Received call and was informed only 200 units are for balloting.

Yes about 200+ balance.

And I heard applicants balloon up to almost 3,000.

Lastly prices all go up liao - Cluster start from 990K instead of 920k. Semis start from 1.8m instead of 1.6m. :eek:

Hotcakes, hotcakes, phew, really hot :biggrin:

These SP Setia people really know how to market.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes about 200+ balance.

And I heard applicants balloon up to almost 3,000.

Lastly prices all go up liao - Cluster start from 990K instead of 920k. Semis start from 1.8m instead of 1.6m. :eek:

Hotcakes, hotcakes, phew, really hot :biggrin:

These SP Setia people really know how to market.

3,000 thinking but actual only few hundreds like Afinity. Developer looking for carrot head and carrot head so easy to find meh?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
3,000 thinking but actual only few hundreds like Afinity. Developer looking for carrot head and carrot head so easy to find meh?

Actual registered ones may be 500-600. There shd be also unregistered ones who r interested. But then they have less than this number of units. Price is still okay. I expect nearly fully sell out.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actual registered ones may be 500-600. There shd be also unregistered ones who r interested. But then they have less than this number of units. Price is still okay. I expect nearly fully sell out.

Heard more than 1000 came.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
http://iskandarmalaysiaproperties.w...by-eco-world-balloting-session-22nd-sep-10am/

Last edited:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't attend, anyone care to share? They sell only condo? What abt those landed unit?

I.meant they.are.selling.condos.as.well. The lucky.draw is of.course the.landed. Ballot.participant.get.a 5k.off voucher for.purchase of condo. Its.selling like.hot.cakes... Everyone.just.booked their.units.without having the.chance to ask much.

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I.meant they.are.selling.condos.as.well. The lucky.draw is of.course the.landed. Ballot.participant.get.a 5k.off voucher for.purchase of condo. Its.selling like.hot.cakes... Everyone.just.booked their.units.without having the.chance to ask much.

Thanks! Certainly hot cakes!