• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Botanic @ Nusajaya

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
My understanding is area marked in green box (not completely accurate but agaragar) belongs to other developer.

d9a1.jpg

The guy at the showroom says they are negotiating to buy over so can has synergy with the rest of the development. Dont quote me on it, I cant tell what goes on behind the scene.

My guess is that they will buy over make sell as condo like Ujana - last to sell, highest PSF

Last edited:

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a small update

total unit 174 + 94 + 118 + 94 + 64 +64

20% bumi lots
pre balloting selection by staff and associates ( should be not much left after that )

then only open for balloting for the rest maybe 200 units plus for 2600 cheques
if response very good they will release the service apartment at the commercial area (small rectangular land mid of the shops) - no idea on layout. ~650 psf ~200++ units after taking into account bumi lots

I think i may just skip the balloting and not go at all since not interested in their small apartments......

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a small update

total unit 174 + 94 + 118 + 94 + 64 +64

20% bumi lots
pre balloting selection by staff and associates ( should be not much left after that )

then only open for balloting for the rest maybe 200 units plus for 2600 cheques
if response very good they will release the service apartment at the commercial area (small rectangular land mid of the shops) - no idea on layout. ~650 psf ~200++ units after taking into account bumi lots

I think i may just skip the balloting and not go at all since not interested in their small apartments......

wow like hdb like dat balloting.. :(

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the photo.

Refer to the photo, i notice that there are a number of standing power lines tower behind the development. any comments

Niucomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Refer to the photo, i notice that there are a number of standing power lines tower behind the development. any comments

Better get used to it as it's gonna be the new skyline around Nusajaya.

Safe or not? I dun know. Guess it also depends on height of power lines and what KV grid

xmwy.jpg

Source: http://www.safespaceprotection.com/electrostress-from-power-lines.aspx

ox73.jpg

Source: http://www.emfs.info/Sources+of+EMFs/Overhead+power+lines/specific/132+kV+overhead+electric.htm

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
The power lines running at the back of eco botanic, near highway

HOWEVER...... i saw a lot of large towers in front as well, but no power lines attached yet. Its built on the empty land across the road from Eco Botanic......

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best is to use EMF meter to measure urself. If u r comfortable w e reading, then can consider buying. Better than reading some commercial websites trying to sell u anti EMF devices.

Newbie11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like primary one balloting ... :eek:

Whoever says when in rome do as the romans so should take a leaf from this. This is direct export of Singapore behavior across. :cool:
when demand is more than supply, balloting is an obvious method. Nothing to do with Singapore behavior

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy at the showroom says they are negotiating to buy over so can has synergy with the rest of the development. Dont quote me on it, I cant tell what goes on behind the scene.

My guess is that they will buy over make sell as condo like Ujana - last to sell, highest PSF

Hmm.. interesting..
The pending land is just locate beside the highway..
Noise? Now still ok as the highway is under utilise.. how about 5 to 10 years later?

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of demand for landed now thats for sure, doesnt matter if near high power cable or not, ppl will still buy.

I am thinking of getting one but the ballot really turn me off..... cant confirm how many left after staff and associate pick. if not much left just dont go and waste my time

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posted previously but Mod didn't approve my posting
Got zapped for sharing good deal..

There is likely power pylon at front of this development. Saw a few on the road in front, further in, don't know how far away. Looks like pylon structure, but no lines attached yet. This developement front and back got power lines running. I still quite keen to buy but wife not so...... sigh

aliensmotor

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least you try better than nothing.

A lot of demand for landed now thats for sure, doesnt matter if near high power cable or not, ppl will still buy.

I am thinking of getting one but the ballot really turn me off..... cant confirm how many left after staff and associate pick. if not much left just dont go and waste my time

cybermad6969

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is a large piece of land on the right of the devmt . quite wary of the competition. anyone knows what is coming up there ? thanks.