• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Glad that at least there's one person who likes it ;D

I don't know how many owners have collected their keys and I thought everyone have collected.
You mean that you haven't receive UEM's letter asking you to collect your keys?

I am sure there are more than one. Don't lose heart so soon Investor.

You have set very high expectations out of you. :smile:

jade apple

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't know how many owners have collected their keys and I thought everyone have collected.

Hi brother Investor,

Thanks for the pictures. They are awesome. East Ledang is beautiful.

mchia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, letter rec'd on 29 Jan. However, waiting for solicitor to prepare all docs for bank to release the last payment. Very slow progress:((1st wait for UEM to send them the original copies of XXX then wait for dunno wat stamp duty then dunno wait for wat else n etc.... until now lor)
Finally rec'd confirmation from bank that docs rec'd n will release payment today. Yes TODAY !! I think i can call up UEM finance tomorrow n confirmed that payment rec'd n arranged for key collection.
If u see a giraffe moving around in EL, that's me lor wait til neck long long. hahaha

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, letter rec'd on 29 Jan. However, waiting for solicitor to prepare all docs for bank to release the last payment. Very slow progress:((1st wait for UEM to send them the original copies of XXX then wait for dunno wat stamp duty then dunno wait for wat else n etc.... until now lor)
Finally rec'd confirmation from bank that docs rec'd n will release payment today. Yes TODAY !! I think i can call up UEM finance tomorrow n confirmed that payment rec'd n arranged for key collection.
If u see a giraffe moving around in EL, that's me lor wait til neck long long. hahaha

haha , i think there are a few giraffes wait till super long necks liao.

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hahahaha great to have a humorous neighbour like you around.
If you see a yellow bird flying around, well that's me. Cos I'm happy like a bird when I'm there at EL :biggrin:
(yellow because I'm Chinese, not the yellow-yellow-dirty-fellow kinda yellow) Hahaha.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I wanted to buy but budget not enough so bought Horizon Hills instead.

Just glad that at least I got a landed house in Nusajaya .

Hey HH is also one of the best around, congratulations.

I remember that prices of East Ledang and Horizon Hills used to be roughly in the same range right? (Eg terraces around 800k, semi-ds around 1.Xmil, bungalows around RM2.Xmil). You mean prices of East Ledang are higher than Horizon Hills now? Can you share some figures here since you've just checked recently? Thank you :smile:

jade apple

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey HH is also one of the best around, congratulations.

I remember that prices of East Ledang and Horizon Hills used to be roughly in the same range right? (Eg terraces around 800k, semi-ds around 1.Xmil, bungalows around RM2.Xmil). You mean prices of East Ledang are higher than Horizon Hills now? Can you share some figures here since you've just checked recently? Thank you :smile:

Thanks.

Wanted to buy East Ledang terrace at that time but there was no more terraces .

The smaller unit is SemiD which cost 2 mil then .
It was definitely out of my budget . Went to HH and bought the cluster.

East Ledang is definitely more x than HH and I think it will appreciate faster
Due to limited quantity . I think EL has less than 1000 units of houses
and HH has a few thousands. Correct me if I am wrong .

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ophiria

Some photos of East Ledang taken in 2010.

228963_10151103700199667_1611857585_n.jpg

536033_10151103709949667_1194512981_n.jpg

61647_434954849666_1092370_n.jpg

61647_434954854666_6393833_n.jpg

33636_434954664666_41165_n.jpg

61647_434954889666_2051415_n.jpg

33636_434954649666_5752148_n.jpg

183075_10150102932254667_2901613_n.jpg

jade apple

Alfrescian
Loyal

You had chose the right location. HH is sitting midle of Nusajaya

Yes, you are right.

But in term of appreciation, I think EL will be faster due to limited quantity and beside Medini.

Anyway, just happy that I have a landed home in Malaysia.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thanks.

Wanted to buy East Ledang terrace at that time but there was no more terraces .

The smaller unit is SemiD which cost 2 mil then .
It was definitely out of my budget . Went to HH and bought the cluster.

East Ledang is definitely more x than HH and I think it will appreciate faster
Due to limited quantity . I think EL has less than 1000 units of houses
and HH has a few thousands. Correct me if I am wrong .

Thanks for sharing.
You are right, EL has 861 units according to UEM's website http://www.uemland.com/projects/res_eastledang.htm

Last edited: