• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ophiria

Just to share with those who are worried that it'll take ages to get the Late Delivery Interest payment from UEM. The cheque for LD Interest was ready for my collection a few days back, UEM kept their promise to get it ready within 21 days.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

hee , few weeks ago i was in uem office and saw another malay couple very happy to receive e late payment interest cheque. of coz saw mu8811 earlier on too ....

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal

hee , few weeks ago i was in uem office and saw another malay couple very happy to receive e late payment interest cheque. of coz saw mu8811 earlier on too ....

late payment no cheque to receive. got to pay interest to UEM for being late.

late delivery got no house, UEM got to pay for owner to rent house.

I kenna late delivery to date est 36k but I also kenna late payment 32k for pH 7:o.

UEM documentation and record got to check if not then like my case and then got to fight them later.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

I kenna late delivery to date est 36k but I also kenna late payment 32k for pH 7:o.

UEM documentation and record got to check if not then like my case and then got to fight them later.

sorry , typo , should be late delivery interest cheque...

mchia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just to share with those who are worried that it'll take ages to get the Late Delivery Interest payment from UEM. The cheque for LD Interest was ready for my collection a few days back, UEM kept their promise to get it ready within 21 days.

congrats bro :smile: HUAT AH!!

mchia

Alfrescian
Loyal

u mean UEM charged u for late payment interest for P7? why so? If the cause is on their developer side.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For Phase 2, my lawyer admitted that the late payment to UEM was due to their delay.
For Phase 7, the same lawyer confirmed that there is no delay on their part this time.

UEM just use the computer generated timeline of events and claim against buyers, if your lawyer later confirm that there is no delay on their part, UEM will cancel out all charges.

mchia

Alfrescian
Loyal

UEM send my correspondence to my old address so.....headache. big lugi now.

If u did informed them abt change of address and they still sent it to the old one then is their fault. should fight back.:smile:
I realised that even law firm n bank do make BIG mistake. Recently, bank sent me a statement req me to pay my mthly installment of 22000+rm for phase 7(yes 22thousand) CRAZY! right ? so I checked with bank n they admitted that they accidentaly add a 3 (= 3milo) to my loan amt. wow what a mistake!! My eyes POP out when i see the statement. Nearly die of heart attack. :P
I hope that one day, bank computer/ human error can erase my loan info from their system. No way to trace back.. then i would be thankful for such mistake. hahahaha!!!

mchia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pls adv, how do i know that the water n electricity supply have been connected? Call the person incharged provided in the Home owner's handbook?
Thanks

nusaboy

Bros,

I am new here, so please help me out

I am thinking of getting a sub-sale Ujana Exec, but I also know they are building a Impiana condo next door.

I am not sure what is the fair psf for Ujana now, or it make sense to buy Ujana when Impiana which has better facilities is coming out next door.

Also, I could not find a layout of Ujana and Impiana together. Will Impiana block the view of Ujana?

Please help....

Thanks

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal

If u did informed them abt change of address and they still sent it to the old one then is their fault. should fight back.:smile:
I realised that even law firm n bank do make BIG mistake. Recently, bank sent me a statement req me to pay my mthly installment of 22000+rm for phase 7(yes 22thousand) CRAZY! right ? so I checked with bank n they admitted that they accidentaly add a 3 (= 3milo) to my loan amt. wow what a mistake!! My eyes POP out when i see the statement. Nearly die of heart attack. :P
I hope that one day, bank computer/ human error can erase my loan info from their system. No way to trace back.. then i would be thankful for such mistake. hahahaha!!!

Mr.chia, u house is whice ph?

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi ! every boby can advace me, ! My unit got people offer the price rm 4.2 mil but i still need 600 k to meet my price,! Can i let go it?

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Nusaboy,

It depends on perspectives.
Although Impiana may have more facilities,..Impiana WILL be more dense - thus may end up like another typical Singapore Mass-Market Condo (with lotss strange egos, over-using facilities).
What was the sub-sale price offered to You ?
PM me the details,...I can guide You

Bros,

I am thinking of getting a sub-sale Ujana Exec, but I also know they are building a Impiana condo next door.

I am not sure what is the fair psf for Ujana now, or it make sense to buy Ujana when Impiana which has better facilities is coming out next door.

Also, I could not find a layout of Ujana and Impiana together. Will Impiana block the view of Ujana?

Please help....

Thanks

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bros,

Please help....

Thanks

Going by recent sales of some Ujana units in the secondary market, the psf is 630 psf to 680 psf (very high floor).

My neighbour with a 2-bedder 911 sq ft furnished unit rented out at $3,800, so the rental is fairly reasonable and easy to rent.

Ujana is immediate move in while Impiana is 2 years down the road. When completed, Impiana could be much nicer but then the price would be higher than Ujana.

tigerbear

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bros,

Please help....

Thanks

U can consider new launch as well.. UEM Land will be lauching another condo next to Impiana possible in jun or july... pls check with the sales person from east ledang

tigerbear

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi ! every boby can advace me, ! My unit got people offer the price rm 4.2 mil but i still need 600 k to meet my price,! Can i let go it?

if i were u , i will let go... the upcoming new launch is MYR4mio and if can sell at 4.2mio i think is great deal.... also.. whats your initial investment objective? were u buy to sell or buy to stay.. if buy to sell.. i would let go.. since u already deep deep deep in the money. Dont forget u still have another bungalow going to complete soon :wink:...Also its depends whats others property u hv in your portfolio.. if all your portfolio is under construction, u may want to take note on the monthly installment...

No one can catch the top or the bottom.